What the Fudge! HML Wave 4 in May!

robbie

I am really starting to get annoyed. I have been looking when the next wave is coming and at first it was Dec then Jan then Feb then March and now May! What is going on Hasbro? I know that you had to recreate the Beast or whatever, but at least make it a priority and not focus on any distractions like Specatular Spiderman series and re-re-re-releasing Spiderman Movie figures.

Also where are the Icons!!

Anyone feeling my pain?!?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really starting to get annoyed. I have been looking when the next wave is coming and at first it was Dec then Jan then Feb then March and now May! What is going on Hasbro? I know that you had to recreate the Beast or whatever, but at least make it a priority and not focus on any distractions like Specatular Spiderman series and re-re-re-releasing Spiderman Movie figures.

where did you hear that? Lord I hope it aint in May. I have been looking forward to my new DD for months now. but I will survive.

Where did you hear it? BBTS still says march. State your evidence.

No need to get bold on me.

I know that from the following: cmdstore says april, toywiz says march, toyrocket says may. Now you understand why I am so confused. And we haven't even seen the pictures of them yet!

I just need a little info and support!

Well, what can we do but wait. It really sucks becuase as it was already said Hasbro keeps re-re-re-re-realeashing Spider-man 3 figures. I bet even younger kids are tired of seeing these figures. And why in the world is spectacular spider-man figures so a great priortiy? They don't even know if the series is going to be popular yet. I've been looking forward to finally getting Black Bolt one of my favorite Marvel characters forever no to mention a good looking Daredevil. I hope that they come out and they don't get cancelled, then I would be mad. As of right now not so much.

Yeah !!!! I feel the same way ... I hope they be here by March @hmmm@ @hmmm@ @hmmm@

look toyrocket isn't the best example for date of realise. BBTS is the best example (hence the reason they got does Hydra two packs). they still say march. but if it does take a while to come out then fine we just have to wait it not like the world going to implode if we don't get our toys. @hmmm@

look toyrocket isn't the best example for date of realise. BBTS is the best example (hence the reason they got does Hydra two packs). they still say march. but if it does take a while to come out then fine we just have to wait it not like the world going to implode if we don't get our toys. @hmmm@

what hydra two packs?

I know that from the following: cmdstore says april, toywiz says march, toyrocket says may. Now you understand why I am so confused. And we haven't even seen the pictures of them yet!

Believe Nothing that you Hear , Believe Half of what you Read , and Believe all that you See.

It's the icons that are really killing me. The next Icons wave was first due in October. I pre-ordered it in September. I've had those Icons on pre-order for 6 months now.

i have had icons series 5 and 6 on preorder since july. i too wish they would get here. these are the best ones.

In all honesty, why are you surprised??

#US1#

The saddest part is that I’ve lost so much interest in the modern Hasbro Legends line…I don’t even especially care if they come out tomorrow or next flipping year. Even more depressing is that I know I'm not alone. And it’s a true shame, because my interest in comics has no waned and probably never truly will. I’m just that amazingly under-impressed by Hasbro’s offerings and character selections.

I can't speak for the rest of them but from my experience CMDstore is always way off with their expected arrival dates. Either way too early or too late. They also seem to get their shipments about a month or so (if not more) behind other e-tailers like BBTS. Probably beacause they're in Montreal.

• 4 weeks later...

So we are definitely not going to see wave 4 at least until May. The reason I say this is that we normally will see single carded at least 2-3 weeks before they hit. (if they are not cancelled, which I hope they aren't) Anyone have any word?

I'm not bothered by it .... Seeing that I am currently spending money on Star Wars, GI joe , and Transformers from Hasbro .... in addition to DC figure , Halo Figures, Mcfarlane, Neca, Motu Ect,ect,ect,ect,ect,ect,ect,ect,ect..........

Buddy me too, I'm kind of glad it's been pushed, that gives me more time to save up for the whole wave when it comes out also frees up some money to get some more G.I. Joes. #US1#,

HML4? HML3 never even made it to SoCal, so I'm still waiting to see those in stores. Let's not forget the two packs that I never saw at any Wal-Marts. The best I got was FFL Reed, Ben, and Mole Man, and only one of each at that. But don't worry, there are plenty of SM3, Spectacular Spider-man, and HML2 to go around....yay

screw the beast figure, just release it. hopefulley its final date is on may. not bothered by the delay cause i spent the wave 4 money on dc uiverse classics and IT WAS SUPER WORTH IT!! now i have another moenth to save up for hml wave 4. nice!!