Neko

Who would you have for marvel legends face off  

26 members have voted

1. 1. who would u like to see

• Thor vs Loki
    • Cyclops vs Sinister
    • Storm vs Callisto
    • BullsEye vs Electra

i think that they would all be cool, but we dont have a callisto figure and with their conflict been in the limelight in the movie and a great stoyline in the comic book i vote storm and callisto, althought new deathstrike and wolverine would be good, but fa storm and callisto all the way, lol, with interchangeable parts would be cool like storm wild hair and angry face varient, and callisto tenticle arm varient, cool i hope HASBRO is reading, great topic.

145px-Uxm170.jpg

440px-Callisto.jpg

Storm_small.jpg

Calisto01.jpg

440px-Stormcivilwar.jpg

Face-Off? that end over a year ago. when hasbro took over. we are getting two packs now but the only one that can really be call a face off is elektra and ronin.

I just saw those

WOW

they look cool

do u know what other ones they are goin to put out?

i think that they would all be cool, but we dont have a callisto figure and with their conflict been in the limelight in the movie and a great stoyline in the comic book i vote storm and callisto, althought new deathstrike and wolverine would be good, but fa storm and callisto all the way, lol, with interchangeable parts would be cool like storm wild hair and angry face varient, and callisto tenticle arm varient, cool i hope HASBRO is reading, great topic.

shut up.. that would be soo fabulous have the interchangeable heads for storm

a rouge and a mystique sounds great too now that i think of other ones

No! No more Face offs ..... we're just gonna get a bunch of good guys that we already have ....... They just need to make the Bad guys..... Plane and simple .... besides Hasbro probably tested their whole Face-off marketing with the Spiderman Origin 2packs , and those failed horrably.... So chances are we won't see any for awhile.

No! No more Face offs ..... we're just gonna get a bunch of good guys that we already have ....... They just need to make the Bad guys..... Plane and simple .... besides Hasbro probably tested their whole Face-off marketing with the Spiderman Origin 2packs , and those failed horrably.... So chances are we won't see any for awhile.

sorry i didnt know that they did that with the spiderman figs

i dont collect them

which bad guys did u have in mind

i would love to see enchantress

i want storm and callisto two pack, we already have cyclops and sinister, and thor and loki, bullseye and elektra so storm and callistoare my first choice, or storm and forge or storm and black panther, lol, would be nice.

There's alot of Bad guys that need to be done ........ toomany to even think of.........

Spiderman villains:

-Hammerhead

-Chameleon

-Calypso

-Prowler

-Solo

-Stiltman

-Hyde

-Speed Demon

-Vermon

-Puma

-Tarantula

-Tombstone

-Jackal

-Vermon

Avenger Villians

-"ALOT" of the "Masters of Evil"

-Dreadknight

-Blizzard

-Whirlwind

-Crimson Dynamo

-Titanium Man

Too many

X-Men Villians

-Deathbird

-Genesis

-Toomany , Toomany......

Others...

-Terrax

-Gladiator

-Blackout

We don't need Face offs

There's alot of Bad guys that need to be done ........ toomany to even think of.........

Spiderman villains:

-Hammerhead

-Chameleon

-Calypso

-Prowler

-Solo

-Stiltman

-Hyde

-Speed Demon

-Vermon

-Puma

-Tarantula

-Tombstone

-Jackal

-Vermon

Avenger Villians

-"ALOT" of the "Masters of Evil"

-Dreadknight

-Blizzard

-Whirlwind

-Crimson Dynamo

-Titanium Man

Too many

X-Men Villians

-Deathbird

-Genesis

-Toomany , Toomany......

Others...

-Terrax

-Gladiator

-Blackout

We don't need Face offs

Agreed.

Also, I don't need any more packs of figures I already have at least one if not many versions of (save for Callisto).

Haha, I like how you made a poll, but try to encourage people towards Storm vs Callisto.... :D

you know it ironic you said that cuase alot of people (myself included) seem to be leaning to Thor vs Loki two guys we already have. i think it's because their is so many thor and loki version really left to be done ( Modern Thor and Female Loki would be a nice one) Masterson's Thor and FA Loki.

of course if i had to think of face off left to be done i would want these

Dr. Strange vs Dormammu or Baron Mordo

Beserk She-Hulk (even another repaint will do) VS Titania

Scar Face Mr Fantastic VS Unthinkable Dr Doom

Comic Blade VS Decon Frost

Jim Lee's Cyclops VS Modern Mr Sinister

X-man VS Abyss (i know they probally never fought but you get the idea)

Thing Vs Darkoth

Human Torch VS Wizard

Modern Luke Cage VS Bushwacker

Modern Iron Fist VS Steel Serpent

etc

i could go on for days.

would mystique and rogue count as a face off, but storm vs callisto would be the only one i would buy.

but i still think hasbro should make all of these. lol, :)

Here's my short list...

New Cap and Winter Soldier

Peter Parker w/half Spidey, half Peter head to show off Spidey-sense (include camera and backpack) and JJonahJameson (or classic Mary Jane)

Modern Armor Iron Man and Crimson Dynamo

New Thor and Enchantress

Classic Drax and Thanos

and you know what??...I would buy a Classic Storm and Callisto. Keep the tentacles tho (WTF??) Just give her a knife and a mean look a la Uncanny #170. And while we're talking about X-Men comics from back in the day, give me a Silver Samaurai and brown Wolverine (ML6 maskless variant) from Uncanny #173. And...all the X-haters will love this, but I'd buy another Mystique packed with an updated Rogue. Give her interchangable heads (Raven Darkholme, Destiny, Rebecca Rominjn) and it'd be a slam dunk!!

The Face Off Series is long gone with ToyBiz. . . . get over it, and replaced by 2 packs which I cannot comment on because it is still in its infancy. Face Off-Series was good back then because it gave us the best versions ever of the Hulk and Captain America, FA Wolverine, Sabretooth and Wilson Fisk, which probably will never be made again.

i like the idea of silver samurai and wolverine, get more new characters out alon with the new costume fiures that are already out, but storm callisto, rogue and mystique, wolverine and silver samurai, ghost rider and mephisto, proffesor x and magneto new versions, cable apocalypse, stryker with wolverine, kitty juggernaught, spiderman and a villain, new daredevil and black kingpin, storm shadowkin.

Here's my short list...

New Cap and Winter Soldier

Peter Parker w/half Spidey, half Peter head to show off Spidey-sense (include camera and backpack) and JJonahJameson (or classic Mary Jane)

Modern Armor Iron Man and Crimson Dynamo

New Thor and Enchantress

Classic Drax and Thanos

and you know what??...I would buy a Classic Storm and Callisto. Keep the tentacles tho (WTF??) Just give her a knife and a mean look a la Uncanny #170. And while we're talking about X-Men comics from back in the day, give me a Silver Samaurai and brown Wolverine (ML6 maskless variant) from Uncanny #173. And...all the X-haters will love this, but I'd buy another Mystique packed with an updated Rogue. Give her interchangable heads (Raven Darkholme, Destiny, Rebecca Rominjn) and it'd be a slam dunk!!

peter parker and one for jj. i so would love that :D

I don't want a face-off. I'm glad Hasbro isn't forcing the two packs to be a good guy and a bad guy. I'd rather buy two heroes that go together, like Ult Cap and Ult Nick Fury.

hello again, storm and callisto great idea, wish i had thought of it :),

TaskMaster VS Moonknight

BetaRay Bill VS Thor

Abomination VS Hulk

Morph VS Sinister

Phoenix VS Proffesor X

Callisto VS Storm is the best yet. lol, :). and i could actually see them selling.

lilandra vs deathbird

storm vs deathstrike

(storm kills her im sure or they are enemies anyway read this back story....

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Storm_%28Ultimate%29)

banshee vs black tom

juggernaught vs proffesor x

ghostrider vs vengance

lilandra vs deathbird

storm vs deathstrike

(storm kills her im sure or they are enemies anyway read this back story....

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Storm_%28Ultimate%29)

banshee vs black tom

juggernaught vs proffesor x

ghostrider vs vengance

i'd really be for a Lillandra vs Deathbird figure set. not so much on more ultimate figures (bad enough they're doing ultimate nick fury and ultimate WW2 captain america)

Haha, I like how you made a poll, but try to encourage people towards Storm vs Callisto.... :D

you know it ironic you said that cuase alot of people (myself included) seem to be leaning to Thor vs Loki two guys we already have. i think it's because their is so many thor and loki version really left to be done ( Modern Thor and Female Loki would be a nice one) Masterson's Thor and FA Loki.

Thing Vs Darkoth

Human Torch VS Wizard

etc

i could go on for days.

IS X-MAN CABle? and one what about a cable and deadpool? or a deadpool and T-ray?

The Face Off Series is long gone with ToyBiz. . . . get over it, and replaced by 2 packs which I cannot comment on because it is still in its infancy. Face Off-Series was good back then because it gave us the best versions ever of the Hulk and Captain America, FA Wolverine, Sabretooth and Wilson Fisk, which probably will never be made again.

the kingpin might be made in spiderman heroes ands villiand, since the just doing re-releases, who know we might get a shitty jointed hasbro version

Thing Vs Darkoth

Human Torch VS Wizard

etc

i could go on for days.

IS X-MAN CABle? and one what about a cable and deadpool? or a deadpool and T-ray?

the kingpin might be made in spiderman heroes ands villiand, since the just doing re-releases, who know we might get a shitty jointed hasbro version

X-man is basically the AOA version of cable. he is a clone of Jean grey and Scott Summer. he is alot thinner then cable and has brown with white streaks.