First look at Colored Animated Grimlock Figure

Mike

First look at Colored Animated Grimlock toy has surfaced on the Actoys message boards. This is our first view of the colored Grimlock figure in his dinosaur mode that shows his sword weapon which looks to be made of clear red plastic. Will these toys incorporate a light piping scheme?

full article with pics here!

I duno about the toon toys yet but I know this! Grimlock will be mine :)

no, it will be mine first. then you can have yours. hahahahah

Just as long as I get mine I don't care who gets it first :D I just hope it stays as nice as it looks in these pics!

I just watched the latest tf episode & I got to say I just hope they make the rest of the dinobots & that they look as good as grimlock does!!

Aw, that's awesome! I love the magma sword, or whatever it is. I also really like the dino mode's head, with it's big bottom jaw. The style these figures pull off while still being transformable is just amazing!

i actually really like the look of grimmy. if they made all the dino's and all looked as good as grimmy, i would defenitely buy them :)

I'm PUMPED. Not just regular pumped, either. I mean I'm PUMPED. PUMPED FOR GRIMLOCK ALL THE WAY THROUGH MY PANTS.

The Animated line is wonderfully stylized and original. It's reinventing the G1 series in a new and creative way. We get imaginative takes on the classics and excellent original characters. For the G1 purists who need that steampunk 80's robot feel, we've got the Classic/Universe line... but in "Animated" we're given the opportunity to just have fun with something new. I love it. I love it some much I'll kill a man for it.

Grimlock is no exception. He's not the Simon Furman secretly-a-genius tactical mastermind we are shown time and again. Now, he's just a gullible brute, like in the original series. His underbite is a perfect physical representation of this weakness of character... I love this figure, and will be first in like to pick him up. Even if I have to beat someone down to get him. Especially if.

I'm pretty excited about the Ultra Magnus toy. I love artillery and missile trucks.

Tom

I think it looks pretty cool! I'd maybe get it, myself, since I love me Grimmy! :D

lovin it, looks nice.