Should Sauron Be a BAF?

tarot

Sauron BAF? YES OR NO?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Should Sauron be a BAF?

• HELL YEAH!
    • OH DAMN NO!!!

Okay i be the first to admit that with Kazar/Shanna/Zabu coming out that we need a Sauron. i even be the first to admit that if he came out in BAF form i be very disappointed. Sauron is a normal size figure guy who just is a small bit bigger cuase of the Wings and pointy Dino Head. that add what a inch extra? does that really qualify as a baf? so if they going to make a Sauron figure they need to make him like Falcon or the Vulture.

what do you guy think? BAF or Regular?

your point Tarot, sauron was near enough the same scale as the rest of the x men just slightly larger, their is no doubt that sauron should be made in the a figure but baf, i willl vote yes because we need to see him as baf, i would like to see sauron in a two pack with garok, figures from the svage land would make an excellent two pack.

i can see sauron figure but he isnt as large however as people are making out, but he was quite large on the x men legends game so yes from me, also in ther comics he is looking down at them so that mean he is big.

mmmm although he would'nt be good as a normal sixze figure his wings would need to bigger and alot more detailed that falcons or vultures, look at these pictures i found of sauron, all show he is loads bigger than the x men.

60-15.jpg

uncanny-x-men-20060718044234978.jpg

wolverine168.jpg

440px-Sauron_Flight.jpg

Neither. 3rd-rate character...a green guy with a Pterodactyl's head...Zzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Please, Gods of Toy-ness...No Saurons...EVER!

#US1#

he didnt ask if you want one or not he said do you think he should he a regular figure or a baf!!!!!!!!

:D B.A.F. There's aloy of Xmen fans out there and to get them to buy more figures besides the xmen in a wave he'll probably be a B.A.F. It really doesn't make much difference to me because I usually buy at least one fig from each wave anyway. @smiletransform@

I say regular line - look at how daft it was to get Ronin as a BAF - he's no where near as tall as some of the Hulks, Things or other bulky characters of the pase. If they can get Angel with his wingspan single packed I say they can do Lykos. Plus it frees space for real BAF like Living Monolith, Eternals etc

Neither. 3rd-rate character...a green guy with a Pterodactyl's head...Zzzzzzzzzzzzz....

#US1#

listen lemonhead SOD OFF, he didnt ask if you want one or not he said do you think he should he a regular figure or a baf!!!!!!!!

First of all, your peurile response is duly noted.

Second of all, do yourself a favor, and re-read his question. He asks:

I responded: NEITHER.

To simplify...Tarot asked a question...I gave an answer. Question-Answer...get it?

Look...It's bad enough that we have to bail you out of two world wars AND endure the Beckhams...Could you at least make an effort to understand the grammar and syntax of your own country??

#US1#

were on about toys not the war you loooon, and the options were baf or regular size i cant recall neither been an option, lol, :)

im starting to think regular size actually, but hasbro have done seperate winge like with danger, so i supose saurons huge wings could be a yes for regular figures, i hope they bring out x men and x men villain waves, next year he will be their im telling you know.

i can see xmen wave next year we need new characters and reedo deprerately like pyro rogue mystique storm deathstrike, and dazzler jubilee polaris forge callisto.

#US1#

listen lemonhead SOD OFF, he didnt ask if you want one or not he said do you think he should he a regular figure or a baf!!!!!!!!

First of all, your peurile response is duly noted.

Second of all, do yourself a favor, and re-read his question. He asks:

I responded: NEITHER.

To simplify...Tarot asked a question...I gave an answer. Question-Answer...get it?

Look...It's bad enough that we have to bail you out of two world wars AND endure the Beckhams...Could you at least make an effort to understand the grammar and syntax of your own country??

#US1#

HEY! No fair, you spawned the likes of Micheal Jackson, Diana Ross and Cher on our asses. Then you unloaded Madonna into a tweed jacket on top of a polo pony! I think a little creepy couple action is more than you deserve to be offloaded onto your shores :P

Ideally I think he should have been included in the box set with Ka-zar, Shanna and Zabu. Altho I do like the idea of a 2 pack with Garokk. Otherwise he should deffinately be a single carded figure. Personally I'm tired of X-Men themed BAF's since they've done almost twice as many of those as they have the others.

i think he should be a baf.....but also Iagree that I would rather see a million other figures before him, so I dont want him at all.

and stop with the insults people.....if someoen doesnt care for a character he is allwoed to say he doesnt believe there should be afigure made of him ok.

Yes.

The wing span alone on Sauron is large enough that he should be a BAF. The arms would have to be packaged separately because the wings are attached to the arms, and packaging a standalone figure without arms just looks really weird.

Its like packaging a figure with the head as a completely separate attached part--creepy.

However he'd make for a good two pack already assembled with Garokk, as already suggested.

I say regular line - look at how daft it was to get Ronin as a BAF - he's no where near as tall as some of the Hulks, Things or other bulky characters of the pase. If they can get Angel with his wingspan single packed I say they can do Lykos. Plus it frees space for real BAF like Living Monolith, Eternals etc

GOOD X MEN BAF'S

180px-Living_Monolith_X-Men_Legends_II_Rise_of_Apocalypse.jpg

living monolith was x men legends

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Image:Mstrmld.jpgnimrod

440px-Nimrod.jpg

abyss

440px-Abyss_Pic.jpg

shadowking

shadowking.jpg

Listen, if Sauron is so much in your wishlist but cannot wait, here's a customizer's advice:

- Find a plastic Pterodactyl head from one of those Discovery stores

- Attach it onto a Toybiz SMC Lizard figure's torso (after decapitating him)

- Get on Ebay an find Annihilus loose wings parts on auction (Dragon Man wings

can be a suitable substitute)

- Drill or Dremel holes onto Lizard back end to fit "new" wings

- Superglue Annihilus BAF wings on his back

- Spray paint and match his colour with his attached wings

- Voila, you have Sauron !!!

Personally, I don't the character since he is so lame !!

So the green Pterodactyl man named after a LOTR villian is lame, but a pansy pink mutant hunting Nimrod is kewl? @loll@ Don't even get me stated on the obese Egyptian fezz wearing mind mucker. @grumpy@

i asume you mean shadowking, lol, i like him but is he not popular, what about abyss is he a good idea for baf.

Single figure. He's not on my wanted list, although I'd pick him up if ever they made him. I assume there would be figures in the wave I don't want at all (as there usually are) so I'd rather have to avoid buying the whole wave for him.

So the green Pterodactyl man named after a LOTR villian is lame, but a pansy pink mutant hunting Nimrod is kewl? @loll@ Don't even get me stated on the obese Egyptian fezz wearing mind mucker. @grumpy@

Yes. Given the choice between Nimrod and Sauron, I would take a Nimrod figure everytime.

If they were going to do a well made Sauron figure instead of a "quickly thrown together green guy with wings and a ptero-head" I would want them to just go ahead and do the BAF. But there are plenty of figures I would prefer to see as BAFs before they did Sauron, so I voted no.

The question should be should we have BAFs anymore. The last 6 BAFs made under Marvel Legends could have just been regular figures, just as Sauron could be a regular figure. Lets look at the previous BAFs modock, mojo, annhillis, Blob, Ronan the accusor, Sandman, all these are large characters that could have been packaged as regular figures. I'm sick of BAFs just make solid figures so we will buy the whole wave/series because of the quality not because of the semi large figure you can put together. On a side note BAFS could be sold in a 10 to 15 inch large specifally for large characters. Sorry if that was a little off topic but I have had enough with BAFs that raise the price of figures. Look at the Hulk wave 15 bucks a peice really? Why not pay 20-25 bucks to get the large figure instead?

i wish i had voted no now i want sauron but not as build a figure,

i think a series should come with a extra character like build an army multiple man, or hell fire goon, or hydra soldier, or go back and do a base with every character, toybiz didnt have a baf with every wave so .....................

HASBRO take a break wait until a good idea comes along then go back to baf's, i want an x men wave and you could get a multipleman with every pack with different facial expressions so you dont get the same figure with every pack.