spectacular spider-man

shokker

i just saw it on youtube and i have to admit that it is a great show. sure i am not ok with some of it but i realy enjoyed it. electro still looks stupid but maybe if he gets a new costume then it can be ok. the action is great. i love how spidey moves. did you guys saw how they did the spider-man2 movie scenes into the show? that was kind of funny :D great show, cant wait to see the next one

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you I loved it and can tell I will continue to love it! Sure its not dead on comic book accurate, but what cartoon show or movie is these days or ever has been? The 90s spiderman cartoon and the 90s batman series were both awesome even x men was! And they werent dead on to the comic book in looks of the charactors. Or even story lines at times, but we still loved them! And compare everything to them. So whats the problem lots of people are having? Its a good new look (face it the looks of cartoons have chnaged, and this isnt even a bad look its one of the better looks out there) Its funny and has the sly humour of spidey that we all love. Good storys so far! And good action! I say its awesome! Sure nothing will beat the 90s one, but thats cause thats what we grew up with, and its tied to our child hood. And it was just the first which is usaully the best just cause its the first. And what we remember.

I agree with you I loved it and can tell I will continue to love it! Sure its not dead on comic book accurate, but what cartoon show or movie is these days or ever has been? The 90s spiderman cartoon and the 90s batman series were both awesome even x men was! And they werent dead on to the comic book in looks of the charactors. Or even story lines at times, but we still loved them! And compare everything to them. So whats the problem lots of people are having? Its a good new look (face it the looks of cartoons have chnaged, and this isnt even a bad look its one of the better looks out there) Its funny and has the sly humour of spidey that we all love. Good storys so far! And good action! I say its awesome! Sure nothing will beat the 90s one, but thats cause thats what we grew up with, and its tied to our child hood. And it was just the first which is usaully the best just cause its the first. And what we remember.

i grew up way back with spidey. in the 80s, i grew up with the 60s cartoon. i so loved that show. i even remember that my moms boyfriend back then always had to go to the videostore to rent it and one day the girl at the videostore said to him: you know what? you rent that tape so often, you can keep it. i was so happy that day :D few years later there was spidey and his amazing friends but when the 90s cartoon hitted, i even came too late to work everytime it came on sathurday mornings @loll@ i knew we had enough peaple working at the store so i didnt care @smilepunch@ still today it is my favorite spidey show ever. the new one is great. i like some change but i hate when they change the costumes colors. this show is spectacular and so is spidey.

when is it on in england, i didnt see it i looked on all the tv listings couldnt see it, when's it on over here how did tarot see it?????????

if its on in ireland it should be on in england???????????????

when is it on in england, i didnt see it i looked on all the tv listings couldnt see it, when's it on over here how did tarot see it?????????

if its on in ireland it should be on in england???????????????

go to youtube. com and tipe spectacular spider-man episode and you will find it in no time

just watched it, i have to say it wasnt as good as i though or your all making out, it is actually really boring its to kiddi cartoony for me i prefer the animated series of spiderman better drawn characters, i though the new fantastic 4 cartoon was better than this, im looking forward to wolverine and the x men.

just watched it, i have to say it wasnt as good as i though or your all making out, it is actually really boring its to kiddi cartoony for me i prefer the animated series of spiderman better drawn characters, i though the new fantastic 4 cartoon was better than this, im looking forward to wolverine and the x men.

okay since when is a cartoon based one spidey not for kids? and in the 90 cartoon he never even hit some one. in this he does.

okay since when is a cartoon based one spidey not for kids? and in the 90 cartoon he never even hit some one. in this he does.

bovvered got my own opinion, i usually like the new take on old characters however non of these even look human, they are all wierd looking, weres mary jane his love, not impressed very disapointed.

i would giv it 4 out of 10

bovvered got my own opinion, i usually like the new take on old characters however non of these even look human, they are all wierd looking, weres mary jane his love, not impressed very disapointed.

i would giv it 4 out of 10

Tarot is completely right, it is a kids cartoon, and his first love was actually Gwen in the comics I believe, so thats how it is most likely going to start and MJ will show up eventually. And also, these were the first episodes, they are gonna have to throw some origin info in. No cartoons now a days use the realistic approach. look at the Batman, Legion of Superheroes, Ben 10. Right now it is the style that is popular. I'm pretty happy with it, and some people are probably disappointed just because storm isn't in it. @smilepunch@

Loved it. The look is fine. Not great but I grew to love The Batman, and I finally grew to love Teen Titans, so I accepted this right away. As for story, they've already introduced or set-up 11 Spidey villains in 2 episodes. I'm sorry that's tighter, funnier, and faster paced writing than any of the other Spider-Man products, including the movies. I love the way they pull from all different sources to weave a solid piece. Picked up the figures a few weeks ago. Glad I did. Now that The Batman is over, this'll be filling that void spectacularly.

GEEK

Loved it. The look is fine. Not great but I grew to love The Batman, and I finally grew to love Teen Titans, so I accepted this right away. As for story, they've already introduced or set-up 11 Spidey villains in 2 episodes. I'm sorry that's tighter, funnier, and faster paced writing than any of the other Spider-Man products, including the movies. I love the way they pull from all different sources to weave a solid piece. Picked up the figures a few weeks ago. Glad I did. Now that The Batman is over, this'll be filling that void spectacularly.

GEEK

the villians i spotted were:

vulture

electro

kingpin

hammer head

lizard

venom

both green goblins

sandman

who else did you spot?

and is the batman series over for good?

GEEK

vulture

electro

kingpin

hammer head

lizard

venom

both green goblins

who else did you spot?

you forgot the sandman very first villain introduced.

GEEK

vulture

electro

kingpin

hammer head

lizard

venom

both green goblins

who else did you spot?

you forgot the sandman very first villain introduced.

whoa yeah forgot to write him in fixed it! :)

vulture

electro

kingpin

hammer head

lizard

venom

both green goblins

who else did you spot?

Enforcers, and Sandman

GEEK

Just watched it - Vulture wasn't that bad but old Nipples was a bit S&M looking. Overall the animation and humour really suit though! And I also enjoyed spotting all the different characters besides the main villains. Now can anyone tell me anyting about the Enforcers from the main MU or were they created for this series?

Anyone else think that the Gargoyle Spidey webbed onto in the Vulture episode looked like Brooklyn from Disney's Gargoyles cartoon, and yes Saturdays The Batman was the last one. In the Fall they will premiere The Brave and the Bold, a team-up show with Batman teaming with other heroes.

I really liked the first episode, I thought it did a good job setting up the tone for the series and all of the problems Pete is gonna have to deal with. The second episode was kind of a miss for me. The way Liz Allen talks grates on my ears. It is incredibly annoying. I really really didn't like how they handled Electro. The costume is not a big deal to me, it's just the way he behaved was incredulous. It amounted to Electro: "Help me help me." Conners: "Ok I'll help you but it will take some time." Electro: "I'll give you one second to figure out a cure for me otherwise I will go berserk." I know it's a kid's cartoon, but that was terrible writing. They would've been better off making Electro just enjoying his powers, rather than trying to create sympathy.

I wonder how big a role Betty Brant will play in the series - I believe she's Peter's first gf?

The show was awesome! It was real funny too, I loved it! The animation is fine, it fits! Plus its with the times, people have to adjust.

Also side note, Wolverine and the X-Men. Only going to be shown in the UK. We wont get to see it...only on YouTube unfortunately.