DCUC Series 2 Found @ Retail

Jase

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went to target today.....and i found them! i got all six for 63.00 at the miller park way store in milwaukee. they only had one set and no moderen aquaman or firestar, just the classics. i really didnt want the superman figs but when i got them home and opened the blue one, all i could say was d#*n! i like the fig alot.

Picture96.jpg

Thomas from Cornerstorecomics.com said that they would be getting everything they ordered and then some on the 25th from Mattel, so get your order in now. It cost me 70.07 a case wich is about 6.00 over retail.
actually thats about 10.00 over retail, but who cares, you got them! thats what counts, happy 4 you!

Actually after buying a whole set with tax it is almost 64.00 so factering gas when searching, you actually come out on top.

true that! but good thing for me i live 3 blocks from mine, and after all the milwaukee snow, the last two days have been 60 degrees so.... i walked. point is im glad everyone is getting theirs! have fun with them!

Picture96.jpg

ARGH!! I just knew that Target was going to get a restock of DCUC today....I could just feel it! Went at lunch and spotted full pegs! WOO HOO! Not. They restocked with series 1. @cussing@

I'm just gonna give up the hunt and start ordering online.

ARGH!! I just knew that Target was going to get a restock of DCUC today....I could just feel it! Went at lunch and spotted full pegs! WOO HOO! Not. They restocked with series 1. @cussing@

you dont have to do that, give it a week and everybody should have them

Picture96.jpg

Not around here. There is only one Target store. No TRU. Walmart doesn't carry the line, so it's Target only for me. It will take at least a month for that new case of series 1 to sell out.

Not around here. There is only one Target store. No TRU. Walmart doesn't carry the line, so it's Target only for me. It will take at least a month for that new case of series 1 to sell out.

gotta good point! toys r us.com should be getting some, and i heard cornerstore comics got them for 70.04 including shipping. good luck!

Picture96.jpg

got them all today. the toys r us on the berlin turnpike in newington, ct had all except the two aquaman figures. the only one i'm missing is classic aquaman.

went to target down the road and blue supes was there.

i called a toys r us in west hartford, ct and the girl over the phone said that their computer had 7 of the DC Universe figures on the floor (i gave her the SKU number) but she went to check and said that they had none. i thought that was a little weird.

got them all today. the toys r us on the berlin turnpike in newington, ct had all except the two aquaman figures. the only one i'm missing is classic aquaman.

went to target down the road and blue supes was there.

i called a toys r us in west hartford, ct and the girl over the phone said that their computer had 7 of the DC Universe figures on the floor (i gave her the SKU number) but she went to check and said that they had none. i thought that was a little weird.

somebody hid them somewhere in the store. thats why the sku shows more than she sees.

<br />got them all today. the toys r us on the berlin turnpike in newington, ct had all except the two aquaman figures. the only one i'm missing is classic aquaman.<br /><br />went to target down the road and blue supes was there.<br /><br />i called a toys r us in west hartford, ct and the girl over the phone said that their computer had 7 of the DC Universe figures on the floor (i gave her the SKU number) but she went to check and said that they had none. i thought that was a little weird.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

That's funny! I was about two hours ahead of you! I went to Target first (around 1130-1200), found the exclusive G I Joe vehicle sets (they have more in back) and while there, noticed they had indeed restocked from the last time when I wiped them out of DCUC 2. Only problem was there was a hippie Aquaman instead of the classic that I want. I went to Tru after that and was surprised to see they finally have (had) them in stock there too, but again, no classic Aquaman. And you can thank me for pulling that Firestorm out of there overstock where no one would have found it! (I guess when you only display on one frickin' peg, you can't fit the whole case, can you?) So now, I assume it is a race against time to hit all the other Targets and TrUs to see who gets the Classic Aquaman, eh? I'm done for today, so you go. But come Sunday, I'm making the rounds in northern CT! I'll let you know if I find him somewhere.

<br />got them all today. the toys r us on the berlin turnpike in newington, ct had all except the two aquaman figures. the only one i'm missing is classic aquaman.<br /><br />went to target down the road and blue supes was there.<br /><br />i called a toys r us in west hartford, ct and the girl over the phone said that their computer had 7 of the DC Universe figures on the floor (i gave her the SKU number) but she went to check and said that they had none. i thought that was a little weird.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

That's funny! I was about two hours ahead of you! I went to Target first (around 1130-1200), found the exclusive G I Joe vehicle sets (they have more in back) and while there, noticed they had indeed restocked from the last time when I wiped them out of DCUC 2. Only problem was there was a hippie Aquaman instead of the classic that I want. I went to Tru after that and was surprised to see they finally have (had) them in stock there too, but again, no classic Aquaman. And you can thank me for pulling that Firestorm out of there overstock where no one would have found it! (I guess when you only display on one frickin' peg, you can't fit the whole case, can you?) So now, I assume it is a race against time to hit all the other Targets and TrUs to see who gets the Classic Aquaman, eh? I'm done for today, so you go. But come Sunday, I'm making the rounds in northern CT! I'll let you know if I find him somewhere.

im willing to get you a classic for the long haired version. not mine of course, but a new one.

Picture99.jpgth_Picture96.jpg

<br /><br /><br />

im willing to get you a classic for the long haired version. not mine of course, but a new one.

I appreciate that - let me see what I can find locally Sunday first. If I happen accross the modern version again, I'll pick him up for a trade. I'm too old-school to keep him for myself.

<br /><br /><br />

I appreciate that - let me see what I can find locally Sunday first. If I happen accross the modern version again, I'll pick him up for a trade. I'm too old-school to keep him for myself.

i myself dont like it(modern), but i need it for collection purposes. as well as firestorm(jason). i know if i dont buy them now, ill be kicking my self 6 months from now! thanx!

Yeah, if you go by the online prices, it's like money in the bank! The frickin' stock market should look like that! ($10 piece of plastic turns around to an instant 50% increase at least! I'll let you know if I come up with anything.

Yeah, if you go by the online prices, it's like money in the bank! The frickin' stock market should look like that! ($10 piece of plastic turns around to an instant 50% increase at least! I'll let you know if I come up with anything.
well , i know the demand is pretty high for the dcuc figs, but they will come! they are going to flood target/toysrus pegs just like wave 1

well , i know the demand is pretty high for the dcuc figs, but they will come! they are going to flood target/toysrus pegs just like wave 1

Well call me Noah cause I want two supermen and I'm waiting on the flood.

my buddy just picked up 2 sets at the target where i got mine today

Must be nice....

Must be nice....

you dont have them?

Must be nice....

you dont have them?

Series 2? Not all of them. I'm still looking for classic Aquaman, Firestorm, and Harley Quinn.

Glad to see I'm not the only one that hasn't found wave 2 yet :P

Right now I'm in school, so I have the option of visiting an addition 3 targets and 2 TRU's, so if I don't find em in the next 2 weeks, I'll probly order them from cornterstore. Oooor, maybe TRU.com once they put em up, since I have a $25 gift card @firedevil@

I found them today in Newnan (just south of Atlanta). The little woman and I went in to buy a gift for a baby registry and I took a little detour over to the "big boys" toy section. I fully expected to see the same Demon that's been haunting the shelves for weeks now. He was still there of course but was surrounded by one of every single figure in series 2! I snatched them up quickly throwing them into the buggy. Not only did I get the entire set in one visit but I got the short haired Aquaman and classic Firestorm that I really wanted. Sadly no Red Superman there abouts but that leaves me something to hut for while I wait on series 3.

SO if you haven't seen them yet get to Target and check over the next couple of days, maybe you'll get lucky like I did.