DCUC Series 2 Found @ Retail

Jase

Managed to pick up Supes Blue and Red today at Target. The only other figure they had was Black Manta and I already picked up him and modern Aquaman two weeks ago. This was the first restock of Wave 2. I checked last night right before they closed and they didn't have anything on the pegs. I was there first thing this morning (before they even opened) and somebody had already grabbed Firestorm, Aquaman, and Harley. I'm guessing it was an employee since I was the first customer in the toy section today (other than the Hot Wheels grandpas that practically ran back there).

4 down, 4 to go.

I always forget, where in Colorado are you located again, and which Target did you find your figures at?

I'm west, in Grand Junction. Only one Target here. I'll be visiting Pueblo in the next few months....maybe we can meet up and go on a toy run! :)

That would be fun!(though there isn't much fun to be had for a toy run around here either....LOL)

Still nothing up here in south Denver. Crazy Grand Junction would get these before us.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Managed to pick up Supes Blue and Red today at Target. The only other figure they had was Black Manta and I already picked up him and modern Aquaman two weeks ago. This was the first restock of Wave 2. I checked last night right before they closed and they didn't have anything on the pegs. I was there first thing this morning (before they even opened) and somebody had already grabbed Firestorm, Aquaman, and Harley. I'm guessing it was an employee since I was the first customer in the toy section today (other than the Hot Wheels grandpas that practically ran back there).

4 down, 4 to go.

I always forget, where in Colorado are you located again, and which Target did you find your figures at?

I'm west, in Grand Junction. Only one Target here. I'll be visiting Pueblo in the next few months....maybe we can meet up and go on a toy run! :)

That would be fun!(though there isn't much fun to be had for a toy run around here either....LOL)

Still nothing up here in south Denver. Crazy Grand Junction would get these before us.

Sometimes we're special!

I've never done this before but:

It's Saturday morning. I'm up. I didn't do anything last night. I'm not tired. I'm going to go and hunt an Aquaman. "Classic" Aquaman. No other will do. I know ONE Target in my area that's gotten them in. I'll let you all know if I wasted my time.

Got up early on my day off (again...) and Target was a bust. Damn I'm sick of hunting for the rest of series 2. @cussing@

Yeah its a pain

I went into TRU and they only had wave 1 and on top of that they didn't have the Joe 3 packs

Got up early on my day off (again...) and Target was a bust. Damn I'm sick of hunting for the rest of series 2. @cussing@

@loll@ rest what is this novel concept called rest? @smilepunch@ Still nothing at my target, down to one Red Tornado and nothing still. :(

Draven

@loll@ rest what is this novel concept called rest? @smilepunch@ Still nothing at my target, down to one Red Tornado and nothing still. :(

Draven

Have you checked TRU?

What TRU......... @loll@ There is not one except back where my parents live and that is two hours and then a piece of crap they call TRU in Montgomery and that is about 45 minutes. If they had hit TRU in Columbus GA about 40 minutes too, I am sure Starman would have told me by now. Who knows, maybe I will find them in NC when I get up there on Thursday. But that is a big if to as I will be spending all my time with the girl and her family.......so toy runs may take a back set to some non toy fun! @loll@

Draven

Draven

Tell me about it. I hit 4 Targets in the Atlanta area today plus a ToyRus and a Big Lots just for the heck of it. Noth'n.

I picked up the DCUC wave 2 figures at TRU last week. I got Firestorm, Modern Aquaman, Harley Quinn, Red Superman, Blue Superman and Black Manta. Just need the classic Aquaman now!

Sorry I missed this. it was from the DCD SA Aquaman/Aqualad boxed set from a dew years back.

Also Stop & Shop does carry a all the Mattel DC lines. The only problem is the cases are broken up and slip between multiple stores in the district.

Whoops I quoted the wrong post. This was in answer to my DCD seahorse.

found remnants of wave 2 at toys r us in manchester, ct. all they had left was modern aquaman and firestorm. i left firestorm because there was a black spot on his nose.

modern aquaman looks stupid.

found remnants of wave 2 at toys r us in manchester, ct. all they had left was modern aquaman and firestorm. i left firestorm because there was a black spot on his nose.

Just checked the Targets in Windsor, Newington, and West Hartford today. No stock whatsoever. And if you're into Joes, they haven't put the exculsives out either.

Just checked the Targets in Windsor, Newington, and West Hartford today. No stock whatsoever. And if you're into Joes, they haven't put the exculsives out either.

Wow I have away from home too long

When I left CT there were no Targets in the state

OK I'm tired of searching and I think I'm getting ready to try and buy online for the first time. Can anyone point me towards a refutable site that doesn't charge to much over retail?

Yeah I second this! Does anyone know of any online retailers that actually have cases in stock?

Man, I've had a preorder in at BBTS since January as soon as they put it up, and I still have not seen received these figures yet.