DCUC Series 2 Found @ Retail

Jase

Snagged the last Black Manta on the TRU pegs, the rest of the wave was gone. This is the definitive classic BM fig! No more ever need be made! I got Ronnie last week, so now I just need Harley, Classic Aquaman & either Supes.

BlackManta1.jpg

BlackManta5.jpg

BlackMantacomppic2.jpg

BlackMantacomppic6-1.jpg

Blackmantacomppic7-1.jpg

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snagged the last Black Manta on the TRU pegs, the rest of the wave was gone. This is the definitive classic BM fig! No more ever need be made! I got Ronnie last week, so now I just need Harley, Classic Aquaman & either Supes.

BlackManta1.jpg

BlackManta5.jpg

BlackMantacomppic2.jpg

BlackMantacomppic6-1.jpg

Blackmantacomppic7-1.jpg

either supes! two personalities, two figs. trust me, u dont wanna have to pay 25-30.00 a year from now because u didnt get them both now! and where or how did u get that background

dude you need to have a lil wiki page you can explian where you're backgrounds come from and just copy and paste the link everytime you post you're cool pics :P

Just checked the Targets in Windsor, Newington, and West Hartford today. No stock whatsoever. And if you're into Joes, they haven't put the exculsives out either.

TRU in newington got a set last week, i bought all 6 but they should be getting some more in this week

Just checked the Targets in Windsor, Newington, and West Hartford today. No stock whatsoever. And if you're into Joes, they haven't put the exculsives out either.

TRU in newington got a set last week, i bought all 6 but they should be getting some more in this week

I know - I was there first! Out of you, myself, and Syd, we all went ot the same places on the same day or two. Initially, I bought the first wave 2 display at N'ton Target, forcing them to restock. (sadly, someone had already nabbed the Classic Aquaman!) Then last week, I went back and saw they put another case out, but with Long Hair (who oddly reminds me of Scott Speedman from Underworld) So i left the to check out TrU down the pike. Again found everyone except A-man, even broke the rules and pulled Firestorm out of their overhead overstock bins, that they aren't supposed to have anymore.

That was around 1200 - Come to find out (see above posts) Syd was there around 1430, in reverse - he got the stock from TrU, and left the Target there. So if you now have picked up the Target, I have a pretty fair chance of finally getting my hands on Classic Orin! If they restock, that is. Also, West Hartford Target and TrU, and Windsor Target all had remnants of wave 2, so they are going to need to be restocking as well.

And Pooda - I haven't forgotten about you - I am still keeping an eye out for 'Fabio' Aquaman. Cajun - did you grab the one from Target? There was one there that Syd and I left last week.

I know - I was there first! Out of you, myself, and Syd, we all went ot the same places on the same day or two. Initially, I bought the first wave 2 display at N'ton Target, forcing them to restock. (sadly, someone had already nabbed the Classic Aquaman!) Then last week, I went back and saw they put another case out, but with Long Hair (who oddly reminds me of Scott Speedman from Underworld) So i left the to check out TrU down the pike. Again found everyone except A-man, even broke the rules and pulled Firestorm out of their overhead overstock bins, that they aren't supposed to have anymore.

That was around 1200 - Come to find out (see above posts) Syd was there around 1430, in reverse - he got the stock from TrU, and left the Target there. So if you now have picked up the Target, I have a pretty fair chance of finally getting my hands on Classic Orin! If they restock, that is. Also, West Hartford Target and TrU, and Windsor Target all had remnants of wave 2, so they are going to need to be restocking as well.

And Pooda - I haven't forgotten about you - I am still keeping an eye out for 'Fabio' Aquaman. Cajun - did you grab the one from Target? There was one there that Syd and I left last week.

speaking of modern aquaman, do any of you have any modern dcuc figs? my target just put wave 1 back out......like we really need them now! im kinda glad i didnt buy orion, seeing a version with a removable helmet is commng.

Picture105.jpgPicture106.jpg

After hitting 5 different Targets and 2 different TRUs in the last week and finding zilch I decided to look elsewhere. I was searching the internet and noticed if I bought from cornerstorecomics.com it would only be about $6 more than retail - and shipped to my door.

Does anyone know if its the Ronnie or Jason version of Firestorm, though? I would much prefer the Ronnie - but I suppose I could always pick him up at retail at some point.

After hitting 5 different Targets and 2 different TRUs in the last week and finding zilch I decided to look elsewhere. I was searching the internet and noticed if I bought from cornerstorecomics.com it would only be about $6 more than retail - and shipped to my door.

Does anyone know if its the Ronnie or Jason version of Firestorm, though? I would much prefer the Ronnie - but I suppose I could always pick him up at retail at some point.

everyone has the proto pics posted but i think that you will get ronnie. now you could get any one of the aquaman figs because some of the people who ordered them got modern aquaman. good luck!

so there's three people that post here from connecticut?

hmmm, i could potentially use this to my advantage...

FYI - there's a cards and collectibles store in buckland hills mall that just opened next to newbury comics. they buy MOC figures... just in case you guys were looking to get rid of some slack.

i haven't sold anything to them yet, so i'm not sure if they're fair or not. they're the same guys that have stores up in the holyoke mall.

if i find more than one classic aquaman, or any other figures, i'll be sure to let you guys know.

FYI - there's a cards and collectibles store in buckland hills mall that just opened next to newbury comics. they buy MOC figures... just in case you guys were looking to get rid of some slack.

i haven't sold anything to them yet, so i'm not sure if they're fair or not. they're the same guys that have stores up in the holyoke mall.

if i find more than one classic aquaman, or any other figures, i'll be sure to let you guys know.

There's a comic/card/toy show this Sunday in Plainville (VFW) - I'm hoping someone there might have picked one of them up. I've seen at least 5 waves come and go, so that's five Aquamen that have been picked up by someone other than the three of us. And that's only in central CT. I'm on vacation next week, so I'll have plenty of time to expand the search area.

There's a comic/card/toy show this Sunday in Plainville (VFW) - I'm hoping someone there might have picked one of them up. I've seen at least 5 waves come and go, so that's five Aquamen that have been picked up by someone other than the three of us. And that's only in central CT. I'm on vacation next week, so I'll have plenty of time to expand the search area.

i heard that wave 3 is comming a week or two after the dark knight stuff. if thats true, i better put this c-note to the side right now!

i heard that wave 3 is comming a week or two after the dark knight stuff. if thats true, i better put this c-note to the side right now!

Do we ever get a break?!? Between DCUC, G I Joe, and ML, I never get to get a free weekend anymore! @loll@

Seems like as soon as you get whatever is out, they throw something new at you. Aside from the plastic tie-in, I wonder if the toy companies and the oil companies are in cohoots? And now I hear frickin' He-Man is being re-re-re-done later this year?!?!

I guess if that's the worst that can happen, then life is good.

Do we ever get a break?!? Between DCUC, G I Joe, and ML, I never get to get a free weekend anymore! @loll@

Seems like as soon as you get whatever is out, they throw something new at you. Aside from the plastic tie-in, I wonder if the toy companies and the oil companies are in cohoots? And now I hear frickin' He-Man is being re-re-re-done later this year?!?!

I guess if that's the worst that can happen, then life is good.

dude! i learned a long time ago to not collect multiple groups. its just way too many joes and they come out way too fast. ML is just ##$%$#ed with the short packed figs and the variants, so i only collect what i really want, like dcuc. thats why im selling everything except my dcsh, dcuc, smc, sml, and punisher stuff.

So who's the hard to find ones ? Short or Long Hair Aquaman? New or Old Firestorm?

i'm guessing that classic aquaman (short hair) is the harder one to find. only because i haven't found him yet... and actually, i've only seen one aquaman figure (modern), and that's the one that i own.

as far as i know, no one has reported finding the modern firestorm... or the modern red tornado for that matter.

TODAY: Toys R Us Manchester CT had:

-Blue Superman

-Red Superman

-Black Manta

-Classic Firestorm

that was around 1:30PM

So who's the hard to find ones ? Short or Long Hair Aquaman? New or Old Firestorm?

i'm guessing that classic aquaman (short hair) is the harder one to find. only because i haven't found him yet... and actually, i've only seen one aquaman figure (modern), and that's the one that i own.

as far as i know, no one has reported finding the modern firestorm... or the modern red tornado for that matter.

-Blue Superman

-Red Superman

-Black Manta

-Classic Firestorm

Target Meriden - 1 Black Manta

Target Newington - Nothing

TrU Newington - 1 each Black Manta, Supes Blue, Classic Firestorm

I did some across another Modern Aquaman at TrU, which I picked up for trade or exchange purposes.

Pooda, are you still interested in that? If you have or can get your hands on a Classic Aquaman, I'd be willing to go for an even trade. If you're not interested, I can always hold onto him until I find a Classic here, then just try and exchange them. Let me know. (If you PM me, let me know you did here - I am still new at this)

I was trying to post images of them so you could see, but I can't seem to grasp that - old dog, new tricks and all.

-Blue Superman

-Red Superman

-Black Manta

-Classic Firestorm

Target Meriden - 1 Black Manta

Target Newington - Nothing

TrU Newington - 1 each Black Manta, Supes Blue, Classic Firestorm

I did some across another Modern Aquaman at TrU, which I picked up for trade or exchange purposes.

Pooda, are you still interested in that? If you have or can get your hands on a Classic Aquaman, I'd be willing to go for an even trade. If you're not interested, I can always hold onto him until I find a Classic here, then just try and exchange them. Let me know. (If you PM me, let me know you did here - I am still new at this)

I was trying to post images of them so you could see, but I can't seem to grasp that - old dog, new tricks and all.

yeah, m going to see if they have more on tuesday. thats when my source says theyll get their dcuc shipment

Target - Joplin, MO

Found Classic Firestorm, Modern Aquaman, Superman Red, Superman Blue, & Black Manta. No Harley though, much to my dismay. How quickly do Target stores generally restock if they don't have

replenishment stock in the back? At the Joplin Target, the figures listed above were their entire inventory aside from 3 leftovers for Series 1. I won't be back in Joplin until Thursday evening, so I'm hoping

to land a Harley then.

If anyone finds a spare Harley out there (with a good paint job), I'll gladly pay for the purchase price and the cost of shipping. My eBay id is nick-a-graham if you need proof of my legitimacy.

Target - Joplin, MO

Found Classic Firestorm, Modern Aquaman, Superman Red, Superman Blue, & Black Manta. No Harley though, much to my dismay. How quickly do Target stores generally restock if they don't have

replenishment stock in the back? At the Joplin Target, the figures listed above were their entire inventory aside from 3 leftovers for Series 1. I won't be back in Joplin until Thursday evening, so I'm hoping

to land a Harley then.

If anyone finds a spare Harley out there (with a good paint job), I'll gladly pay for the purchase price and the cost of shipping. My eBay id is nick-a-graham if you need proof of my legitimacy.

for some reason, they put out more wave 1 after i bought all of wave 2. i didnt know classic aquaman was so hard to find......im glad i lucked up on one!

Picture103.jpg