DCUC Series 2 Found @ Retail

Jase

yeah.....as I can see, i was the only fourm member who gave a damn about helping you. PLUS i told you the answer about 6 post ago! if you said pit or pin, it doesnt matter, i told you that the fig was normal, no matter if i didnt show the left side or not.

If you don't know how to spell PIT, then what makes you think you have any idea what I was asking about? How am I supposed to know whether you know what I'm talking about? I still don't believe you even know what I'm talking about, since you keep talking like there's no way a figure can have a hole in it. When obviously, anyone with any sense can tell, that if you stab a hole in a figure, then it can have a hole in it!

i just think that was an odd question, seeing that a "pit" doesnt fit into the sculpt of black manta in any way!, plus, out of all the dcuc/dcsh figs that you have, have you ever seen a freakin hole in any of the legs, hips, or any other part of the fig where it seemed out of place?

You are still saying this, so obviously, you still don't have the LEAST clue what I'm asking. Let me say it slowly, and pay attention now...

THE MATTEL FACTORY F**KED UP WHEN THEY MADE MY BLACK MANTA. THEY STABBED A HOLE INTO THE FIGURE'S THIGH THAT"S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THERE. DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM?????

There, do you understand now?

dude....you need to grow up. i understand that even if the info i gave you didnt help, no one on this page has responded to ANY of your questions. so what!, if i misread you...i know that the way you speak to people is very rude, and any GROWN man wouldnt carry on the way you do. im going to leave this alone before it gets out of hand, i dont have time for this. before i go, i would like to request that you answer this....what difference does it make if anyone elses fig has a hole in it? are you going to fix them all? see, you DIDNT know if they f**ked up your fig, thats why you asked. and even when i responded, thinking you said "pin"....i told you that the fig had NOTHING! wrong with it. that means "pit or "pin". so...i have to wonder..."does VH understand that it's VERY aparent that no one seems to care? IM DONE WITH THIS PETTY BICKERING! PLEASE...get in your last word, and lets get on with what this thread is REALLY about!

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, this thread's about moot, considering wave three is about to come out. VH - do you have a pic of your defect? I can sure day my BM (and this will probably lead into a non-PG thread unto it's own) does not have any pits in it, nor have I seen any on the pegs.

And here's the non-PG part

Plenty of corn, but no pits!

(Sorry, that joke has been festering ever since you asked the question!)

Hi all.

Normally I am on the joe boards, but kept looking at how great the first wave of DCUC was and ultimatly had to pick it up this last weekend. I had to go to a couple stores but i found them all. I live in the SD, Ca area. I have been checking out wave 2 in toyfare and online and want this line, but havent seen wave 2 anywhere. I havent even seen much at e-tailers besides the first wave. I am hoping to get the whole wave 2 in a set and it doesn't matter if open or sealled, as long as they are complete. Now with talks of wave 3 coming out, does that mean we are done seeing wave 2 at stores, and ill have to go the ebay route? Does Mattel have a online store like hasbro?

Any help is much appreciated.

Hi all.

Normally I am on the joe boards, but kept looking at how great the first wave of DCUC was and ultimatly had to pick it up this last weekend. I had to go to a couple stores but i found them all. I live in the SD, Ca area. I have been checking out wave 2 in toyfare and online and want this line, but havent seen wave 2 anywhere. I havent even seen much at e-tailers besides the first wave. I am hoping to get the whole wave 2 in a set and it doesn't matter if open or sealled, as long as they are complete. Now with talks of wave 3 coming out, does that mean we are done seeing wave 2 at stores, and ill have to go the ebay route? Does Mattel have a online store like hasbro?

Any help is much appreciated.

Well, since I've seen a lot of Targets and TRUs restocking Wave 1 (only Wave 2 I have seen is Superman Red and Blue) I would only expect that Wave 2 to become more plentiful when Wave 3 hits.

Thats what im hoping for. lol

my walmart keeps getting and amazingly selling! wave 1 cases! I tihnk this is its 7th case now! It must be doing good with kids as well & or scalpers because I don't think there are enough collectors here to be buying up all these figures :S

Everywhere I go here alls I see is wave 1. Its only a couple figures here and there. I went to target last night and asked if they had anything else in the back, she checked and said "whats out is out". I did see on toys r us' web site it had them listed, but not to buy. I haven't even seen wave 2 anywhere. I don't think walmart carries them at all. I might have to take a trip to chula vista or escindido this weekend or next.

Everywhere I go here alls I see is wave 1. Its only a couple figures here and there. I went to target last night and asked if they had anything else in the back, she checked and said "whats out is out". I did see on toys r us' web site it had them listed, but not to buy. I haven't even seen wave 2 anywhere. I don't think walmart carries them at all. I might have to take a trip to chula vista or escindido this weekend or next.

wal mart doesnt carry them...thats why i dont like the fact that theyre getting an exclusive line. it sucks that the stores are still knee deep in wave 1, i hope they dont do wave 3 like they did wave 2

wal mart doesnt carry them...thats why i dont like the fact that theyre getting an exclusive line. it sucks that the stores are still knee deep in wave 1, i hope they dont do wave 3 like they did wave 2

Start checking KMarts....stumbled upon Classic Aquaman and Firestorm yesterday. This is the only place I've seen Series 2 in Bham, AL.

I was thinking about checking there and Sears, I haven't checked them yet.

wal mart doesnt carry them...thats why i dont like the fact that theyre getting an exclusive line.

I can't remember the last time I bought......ANYTHING at Walmart. Not holding out much hope of seeing this wave. But then, all I would REALLY want would be Riddler.

Every time I think about wal mart getting an entire line as exclusives I wanna vomit!! WM has a SH*T track record when it comes to helping customers or being in stock.

I don't know, when they had an exclusive with Toybiz for the Giantman wave of ML they were pretty well stocked and kept 'em coming out every time the supply dwindled. I'm not saying they'll do a great job or anything but I'm hopeful.

Every time I think about wal mart getting an entire line as exclusives I wanna vomit!! WM has a SH*T track record when it comes to helping customers or being in stock.

I don't know, when they had an exclusive with Toybiz for the Giantman wave of ML they were pretty well stocked and kept 'em coming out every time the supply dwindled. I'm not saying they'll do a great job or anything but I'm hopeful.

its not the point. they let go of the line. i dont think that a store that only carried the line up to the "steel" wave should get exclusives. i got ALL of my dcsh/dcuc figs from target!(toysRus got me clayface & catwoman) toysRus gets the 2-packs(fine) and faithful dcsh/dcuc carrier "target" gets what?!.....SH*T!!!!!!!

its not the point. they let go of the line. i dont think that a store that only carried the line up to the "steel" wave should get exclusives. i got ALL of my dcsh/dcuc figs from target!(toysRus got me clayface & catwoman) toysRus gets the 2-packs(fine) and faithful dcsh/dcuc carrier "target" gets what?!.....SH*T!!!!!!!

Exactly, why should a chain that doesn't stock the line to begin with, deserve to carry an exclusive wave. So I wonder will they just get that wave and only that wave, or will they start getting the series mid wave 3 or 4 and keep going depending on how it goes?

I went to the Mira Mesa Target tonight and the person working toys said that last week they got a case of wave 2 and already sold out. They did have all of wave 1 left. I think he is a fan cause he knew what I was talking about. Not like the typical huh response I get with Gi joe.

Exactly, why should a chain that doesn't stock the line to begin with, deserve to carry an exclusive wave.

The usual reason: money talks