DCUC Series 2 Found @ Retail

Jase

@yipee@ i got mine today from cornerstore. they are fantastic. i so love them. especialy blue superman and aquaman.

i cant wait to get wave 3 now. they are perfect.

i am so excited to get new ones, it so reminds me when marvel legends came out back in time @yipee@

@band@ @band@ @band@ @band@ @band@ @band@ @band@

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was about to order from cornerstore, but it says 'now shipping E cases'. what does taht mean? I want the case with the original firestorm and aquaman, is that still the same case or not?

I was about to order from cornerstore, but it says 'now shipping E cases'. what does taht mean? I want the case with the original firestorm and aquaman, is that still the same case or not?

Series 2 Case Wave .999E of the DC Universe Classics is scheduled to contain:

2 X Superman

1 X Harley Quinn

1 X Firestorm (RONNIE VERSION)

1 X Aquaman (or chase version - randomly inserted)

1 X Black Manta

so there's three people that post here from connecticut?

If you're not yet counting me, you can make that 4. I'm near New Haven though, pretty far south and it's like, the armpit of Ct. here, aside from the fact that I'm close to a lot of stores. Otherwise, I don't have much ability to travel in Ct. But I've been trying to get a little Southern Ct. 6"-scale mini-con going for a while now. So far, not much interest beyond one local friend I have (who some of you might know from other boards btw).

And now I hear frickin' He-Man is being re-re-re-done later this year?!?!

I guess if that's the worst that can happen, then life is good.

Yeah, but the best part is, they look to have all the art. of a DCSH/UC. Which kinda sucks for one thing, cause now I have to throw out my 2002+ MOTU stuff lol. But I am really psyched about the new stuff!

So who's the hard to find ones ? Short or Long Hair Aquaman? New or Old Firestorm?

I pride myself on following these kinds of trends pretty closely from the jump. And so far, new Firestorm is not out yet. Classic Aquaman, while supposedly the regular, is much harder to find IN MOST AREAS of the US than modern, while there do seem to be some rare areas of the country where modern AM (ostensibly the "variant") is harder or equal.

as far as i know, no one has reported finding the modern firestorm... or the modern red tornado for that matter.

Yeah, modern Tornado seems to be on indefinite hold for now. I expect modern FS to go the same route, unless we start seeing him in the next couple/few weeks.

How quickly do Target stores generally restock if they don't have replenishment stock in the back?

Take this as you may, but when I worked there (Ansonia, Ct.) the restocking delay was HUGE. But like I said, we're the armpit of Ct. lol. Most of our stores around here are tiny. Luckily, I got all of DCUC1 the first day they were there though.

Consider me another person from Connecticut

I live in New Port Richey Fl but I want to go back

Damn this is making me homesick

I also live in Connecticut (Branford) and i just picked up Classic Aquaman, Harley(blue face) and and Classic Firestorm.

Last week i picked up all the rest including modern Aquaman.

Ok guys, show of hands (and by that I mean you can email me at squeezeplay69@gmail.com or even PM me here). Who lives in Ct. and would be down to come to a toy show in North Haven on June 1? Or who would want to develop a meetup of our own?

I've yet to see DCUC wave 2 at the Target here in College Station, Texas. Our TRU got one case in but my friend got it. I broke down and ordered them off BigBadToyStore on the fourth of this month and got them in today. Both my friend's case and the case I got had Modern Aquaman, I was really hoping for the classic one. Hopefully, I'll find him in the next month or so at either TRU or Target.

Went to Target and realized that the two FS and the one red Superman are gone. I purchased the blue superan(hidden behind some other DC toyline,) Orion, and Red tornado to replace my previous red torrnado.

looks like wave 2 is going to be around and kicking still by the time I go to sdcc maybe someone there will have a full set at a decent price for hmmm?... :D

looks like wave 2 is going to be around and kicking still by the time I go to sdcc maybe someone there will have a full set at a decent price for hmmm?... :D

If you're going all that way, I assume you'll have some transportation available to you. I would take a look at some of the local stores to see if they have any left at cost (or less) before going to the con. Might save a little.

If you're going all that way, I assume you'll have some transportation available to you. I would take a look at some of the local stores to see if they have any left at cost (or less) before going to the con. Might save a little.

He is right. Be better to look at a Target or TRU in San Diego or Los Angelos before buying a set at SDCC. Heck, Things from another world (on the universal boardwalk) probably got some DCUC in by the time you visit cali, synch

don't people who live in la refer to sdcc as the great purge cause thats what every other collector and dealer does too ? :D

So, can everyone else posting to this thread with a Black Manta tell me if theirs has that pit in it?

well all i can say is that the manta i have doesnt have a visible pin. its like this on all of his sides.

Picture179.jpgPicture180.jpg

I don't see as anyone has mentioned this yet, but for those of you who can not locate wave 2 in your local stores still, they are now listed on TrU's website, like wave 1. I clicked on a few, and they are not all available yet (Firestorm is, Aquaman is not), but I'm guessing they should eventually be. Hope that helps some of you out.

On a related note, has anyone seen anywhere a leftover Superman from the pre-DCUC line, series 2 that's reasonably priced? I happened across one online at Walmart, but when I actually got it, it was a Kal-el, not the regular version. I didn't start collecting these until DCUC, so missed out on the prior incarnation. I almost hope they re-issue it, although I know it would get complaints for being 'another Superman'.

Never mind - I found one at CMDstore.com for a decent price.

Edited by Ares6009

well all i can say is that the manta i have doesnt have a visible pin. its like this on all of his sides.

Dude, can you PLEASE read what I'm saying? NOT A PIN. A PIT. PIT!!!!!!!!! A PIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A pit is a freakin HOLE in the figure. A HOLE, NOT A PIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a hole in the figures right hip. NOT A PIN!

Dude, can you PLEASE read what I'm saying? NOT A PIN. A PIT. PIT!!!!!!!!! A PIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering just how long this was going to go on for... VF -I think Pooda is thinking you are just repeatedly typo-ing. Pooda, am I correct? What a difference in communication one small letter can make.

For my part, there is no pit in my Black Manta.

did u see a hole on the pic????? NO! there is no pit...its a fig, not a freaking peach!

I was wondering just how long this was going to go on for... VF -I think Pooda is thinking you are just repeatedly typo-ing. Pooda, am I correct? What a difference in communication one small letter can make.

yeah...i made a mistake, pit not pin. what difference does it make when you dont see either on the pic...ya know?! i was just trying to help.

yeah...i made a mistake, pit not pin. what difference does it make when you dont see either on the pic...ya know?! i was just trying to help.

What are you talking about? You never took a pic of the part of the figure I was talking about at all. I said IT'S IN THE SIDE OF HIS LEFT HIP. Not the front, not the back, not the arm, or the chest. THE SIDE OF THE LEFT HIP. If you're not going to take a pic of the part I'm talking about, what good does that do?

Yeah, but did me typing that rant actually get the response I needed? If so, I think the mission was accomplished.

Honestly, there are SO MANY people on the internet who can't read or type plain English, how can I be expected to know which ones are just making typos?

After 8 years online, I've found that the only really effective way to get some people's attention is to $*#% them off. At least then you can be sure they're not ignoring you.

What are you talking about? You never took a pic of the part of the figure I was talking about at all. I said IT'S IN THE SIDE OF HIS LEFT HIP. Not the front, not the back, not the arm, or the chest. THE SIDE OF THE LEFT HIP. If you're not going to take a pic of the part I'm talking about, what good does that do?

Yeah, but did me typing that rant actually get the response I needed? If so, I think the mission was accomplished.

Honestly, there are SO MANY people on the internet who can't read or type plain English, how can I be expected to know which ones are just making typos?

After 8 years online, I've found that the only really effective way to get some people's attention is to $*#% them off. At least then you can be sure they're not ignoring you.

yeah.....as I can see, i was the only fourm member who gave a damn about helping you. PLUS i told you the answer about 6 post ago! if you said pit or pin, it doesnt matter, i told you that the fig was normal, no matter if i didnt show the left side or not. you shouldnt be so petty. for the record, you didnt p!$$ me off, i just think that was an odd question, seeing that a "pit" doesnt fit into the sculpt of black manta in any way!, plus, out of all the dcuc/dcsh figs that you have, have you ever seen a freakin hole in any of the legs, hips, or any other part of the fig where it seemed out of place?

yeah.....as I can see, i was the only fourm member who gave a damn about helping you. PLUS i told you the answer about 6 post ago! if you said pit or pin, it doesnt matter, i told you that the fig was normal, no matter if i didnt show the left side or not.

If you don't know how to spell PIT, then what makes you think you have any idea what I was asking about? How am I supposed to know whether you know what I'm talking about? I still don't believe you even know what I'm talking about, since you keep talking like there's no way a figure can have a hole in it. When obviously, anyone with any sense can tell, that if you stab a hole in a figure, then it can have a hole in it!

i just think that was an odd question, seeing that a "pit" doesnt fit into the sculpt of black manta in any way!, plus, out of all the dcuc/dcsh figs that you have, have you ever seen a freakin hole in any of the legs, hips, or any other part of the fig where it seemed out of place?

You are still saying this, so obviously, you still don't have the LEAST clue what I'm asking. Let me say it slowly, and pay attention now...

THE MATTEL FACTORY F**KED UP WHEN THEY MADE MY BLACK MANTA. THEY STABBED A HOLE INTO THE FIGURE'S THIGH THAT"S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THERE. DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM?????

There, do you understand now?