DCUC Series 2 Found @ Retail

Jase

Congrats Jase! It sure is nice to be caught up, i agree. :) Well except now I need Modern and now wave 7 Joes, but it was oh so close to really being cuaght up two days ago. @loll@

Draven

Did you get my message?

Never mind... got the PM

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Jase! It sure is nice to be caught up, i agree. :) Well except now I need Modern and now wave 7 Joes, but it was oh so close to really being cuaght up two days ago. @loll@

Draven

If I was buying the Joes, I'd NEVER be caught up! They churn those things out fast!

Time to open up my DCUC2!

So what did you think when you got them open man?? I really love them even more after I opened them! I so can't wait for wave 3........ @loll@ This is rappidly becoming my fav line going. And the Joes are close behind. Why did you give up on those man?? That line is kicking major butt that I have not seen Joe wise since the late 80's.

Draven

Draven

If I was buying the Joes, I'd NEVER be caught up! They churn those things out fast!

So what did you think when you got them open man?? I really love them even more after I opened them! I so can't wait for wave 3........ @loll@ This is rappidly becoming my fav line going. And the Joes are close behind. Why did you give up on those man?? That line is kicking major butt that I have not seen Joe wise since the late 80's.

Draven

Love the DCUC line! I think that classic Aquaman is one of the best figures EVER made! I dumped the Joe line after not being able to find anything after wave 3. That frustration plus trying to stay in a collecting budget resulted in no Joes. It was either them or DCUC....

Well pretty soon new Transformer will be out and new Joes,plus the new Indy figures are out already

I will have to hold back on something and I'm making sure its not this line because these figures are just to sweet to pass up on

It's weird, I usually find stuff easily but recently I haven't been finding too much, also haven't been hunting much which may explain it. I did find one classic AM for myself which was cool. But as for people around here, I could use another 4 classic AMs and probably more to satisfy them all. I have decided that if they want to get them from MBs that I am a member of they'll have to join themselves.

I could always use one more to make a custom I have been thinking of. The purple and blue costume from the mini...

I have a question to ask anyone who opened a Black Manta for their collection. Can you look at the top of each hip and let me know if they have a place where there is a pit in the plastic that's not suppsed to be there? Factory damage or whatever. It's right at the top of the thigh part right where it's articulated to move out to the side. I think mine is on his left hip, not sure. If nobody else has that then I have to get a replacement.

It's weird, I usually find stuff easily but recently I haven't been finding too much, also haven't been hunting much which may explain it. I did find one classic AM for myself which was cool. But as for people around here, I could use another 4 classic AMs and probably more to satisfy them all. I have decided that if they want to get them from MBs that I am a member of they'll have to join themselves.

I could always use one more to make a custom I have been thinking of. The purple and blue costume from the mini...

I have a question to ask anyone who opened a Black Manta for their collection. Can you look at the top of each hip and let me know if they have a place where there is a pit in the plastic that's not suppsed to be there? Factory damage or whatever. It's right at the top of the thigh part right where it's articulated to move out to the side. I think mine is on his left hip, not sure. If nobody else has that then I have to get a replacement.

i think thats a defect. mine doesnt have a pin sticking out, its just like any other dcuc fig.

Draven

Draven

Love the DCUC line! I think that classic Aquaman is one of the best figures EVER made! I dumped the Joe line after not being able to find anything after wave 3. That frustration plus trying to stay in a collecting budget resulted in no Joes. It was either them or DCUC....

Got to agree with you on the Aquaman J! Though I am partial to longer hair Aquaman slightly...... remember I have shaggy hair myself @loll@ Dude, I have had no problems finding Joes, i could have helped you! You should have asked. :( But if its a money thing I understand that.

Draven

Draven

Draven

Got to agree with you on the Aquaman J! Though I am partial to longer hair Aquaman slightly...... remember I have shaggy hair myself @loll@ Dude, I have had no problems finding Joes, i could have helped you! You should have asked. :( But if its a money thing I understand that.

Draven

Well since you offered, go find me all the Joes....and pay for them as well! @loll@

I really like both the modern and the classic Aquaman from this wave.....but classic will almost always be my preferred costume with any hero.

Draven

Draven

Draven

Well since you offered, go find me all the Joes....and pay for them as well! @loll@

I really like both the modern and the classic Aquaman from this wave.....but classic will almost always be my preferred costume with any hero.

i agree....classic is the best in my opinion. i like the fact that the dcuc figs are like having the super powers figs all over again makes me smile. i just didnt like the paint or the cape on the batman but, he is classic so....

OK so a few weeks ago I lucked into a complete set of Wave 2 with the exception of Superman Red. Now I've gone back to the same Target I bought the set from hoping to see Reddy and maybe even a Modern Firestorm but the shelves are packed with Wave 1 again! I went around to my usual hunting spots and found they've all been restocked with Wave 1! Has this happened to in other areas or is it just and Atlanta thing?

OK so a few weeks ago I lucked into a complete set of Wave 2 with the exception of Superman Red. Now I've gone back to the same Target I bought the set from hoping to see Reddy and maybe even a Modern Firestorm but the shelves are packed with Wave 1 again! I went around to my usual hunting spots and found they've all been restocked with Wave 1! Has this happened to in other areas or is it just and Atlanta thing?

The same thing is happening across the country.

Draven

Draven

Draven

I love you like a brother man, but i am not going to do that!! @loll@ Go marry KD and you would have a whole set @smilepunch@

The Target here in Auburn which is not far from AT never got wave 2 and got restocked with wave 1 recently.

Draven

Then you must be happy, seeing the BB figure they showed at NYCC huh? ^_^

@stupid@

VERY F'N HAPPY @propeller@ ABSOFREAKINGLUTELY, INDEED @yipee@

Draven

Draven

Draven

I love you like a brother man, but i am not going to do that!! @loll@ Go marry KD and you would have a whole set @smilepunch@

The Target here in Auburn which is not far from AT never got wave 2 and got restocked with wave 1 recently.

Draven

Hmmm...some brother you are! Which is too bad cause there's not a chance in hell that I'm marrying KD! @smilepunch@

Draven

Draven

Draven

Hmmm...some brother you are! Which is too bad cause there's not a chance in hell that I'm marrying KD! @smilepunch@

@loll@ You sly dog you! ;)

Draven

If you guys are still looking for series 2, check out these grocery stores if they are in your area:

Kroger

City Market

Fry's

King Soopers

Smith's

Dillon's

:)

Got my modern Aquaman today in the mail after a long long day at work! Thanks Ares!!! Much appreciate! LMK when you get the $! :) really dig the fig. :D

Draven

I am wonderin whether or not arthur curry modern aquaman looks like that in the comics. I mean, I understand that there is a new aquaman, but I thought he suppose to have shoulder pads and sleveless arms.

i think thats a defect. mine doesnt have a pin sticking out, its just like any other dcuc fig.

Ok, not a pin, I said a PIT. As in a giant hole in his leg. And I know it's a defect. I am not asking if it is a defect, I need everyone else to tell me about theirs.

But thanks.