DCUC Series 2 Found @ Retail

Jase

does anyone can tell me how much it cost in retail?

or is it different everytime depending on location like target, walmart, etc?

$9.99, unless you go to WM where is costs something like $9.88 or some crazy odd number. It should be the same all over the country, Canada of course being different.

i was told that wal-mart dosent carry the line anymore

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DCUC wave 2 has finally found it's way to Connecticut. I found everyone sans Aquaman at the Newington Target. Cleared them out, so they have no choice but to restock. However, if the current local tred continues, once the initial rush and dust settles, there will be plenty to find and grab at leisure. That's what happened with wave 1. You can now pick those up in the local grocery store chain (Stop & Shop, for those of you in the area). I only hope I eventually come across the classic Aquaman, as I just find the modern version annoying.

DCUC wave 2 has finally found it's way to Connecticut. I found everyone sans Aquaman at the Newington Target. Cleared them out, so they have no choice but to restock. However, if the current local tred continues, once the initial rush and dust settles, there will be plenty to find and grab at leisure. That's what happened with wave 1. You can now pick those up in the local grocery store chain (Stop & Shop, for those of you in the area). I only hope I eventually come across the classic Aquaman, as I just find the modern version annoying.

Amen brother!

Stop and Shop now carries figures?

Damn I have been away from Norwalk for 6 years

Welcome to the board

Stop and Shop now carries figures?

Damn I have been away from Norwalk for 6 years

Welcome to the board

They kind of always have. It's just they move slowly about it, because, obviously, food is their main focus. But I remember back in the day, I used to go there when I was a kid and pick up figures. (Alpine is the one I remember.) A few weeks ago, I noticed them clearing out portions of the stock that clearly were not moving (oddly, Star Wars, but again, the focus thing) New slots went up for 25th singles, comic packs, and also, if you are interested as I am, DCUC singles and those mini two-packs. I figure no one else knows about it (until now...DAMN!!) so it was going to be my own private playground. Add to the fact they will offer the same product as everyone else, but at MSRP, and you have yourself a pretty sweet deal. The only problem will be, after the initail setup, unless people buy the stuff, it will sit there forever as well. So I guess it was in my best interest to bring it up, so people can buy it, so they can restock it.

Ahh, economy.

Managed to pick up Supes Blue and Red today at Target. The only other figure they had was Black Manta and I already picked up him and modern Aquaman two weeks ago. This was the first restock of Wave 2. I checked last night right before they closed and they didn't have anything on the pegs. I was there first thing this morning (before they even opened) and somebody had already grabbed Firestorm, Aquaman, and Harley. I'm guessing it was an employee since I was the first customer in the toy section today (other than the Hot Wheels grandpas that practically ran back there).

4 down, 4 to go.

Ok I got a question. I think it was you Jase that told me wave 1 variants were due out along with wave2. SOOOOOO, has any one seen or picked up any wave 1 variants yet?

Nope, it wasn't me that said that! I believe that Mattel stated that the wave 1 variants were put on hold so that wave 2 would arrive at retail sooner.

I HOPE YOU GUYS KNOW THAT IF YOU WANT FIGS 1st YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT THE MIDWEST STORES. NO LIE! WHEN EVERYONE ELSE WAS MAKIN' A BIG DEAL ABOUT WAVE 1 MY TARGET(43rd & greenfield,milwaukee wi) HAD THE PEGS FULL. JUST TO LET EVERYONE WHO COLLECTS VARIANTS, I DONT THINK THE FIRESTORM(classic) IS THE CHASE FIG, BECAUSE AN ARTICLE I WAS READING SAID THAT MATTEL WAS MAKING THEIR LINE REFLECT OFF OF THE SUPER POWERS/AMIGOS(kenner) LINE JUST, LOOK AT LEX LUTHOR & BRAINIAC.

IM GOING TO TARGET TOMORROW & IF I SEE THEM I WILL DEFINITLY LET YOU GUYS KNOW!

NOPE! guess i was wrong this time, sorry.

Ok I got a question. I think it was you Jase that told me wave 1 variants were due out along with wave2. SOOOOOO, has any one seen or picked up any wave 1 variants yet?

Nope, it wasn't me that said that! I believe that Mattel stated that the wave 1 variants were put on hold so that wave 2 would arrive at retail sooner.

ok, well thanks for the info.

I ordered a case from Amok Time on Wednesday...The case arrived Thursday. Then Friday I found the set at the Palisades Center Target. So I picked up the Modern Aquaman as my case had come with the Classic verison (who after the DSUC1 Batman is my favorate DC figure released in the DCSH/DCUC lines)

IMGP8433.jpg

IMGP8434.jpg

IMGP8437.jpg

Congrats Jase!! :) Nothing for me again ............. is it to much to ask for a freaking Aquaman @loll@

Draven

dont cry...i havent found one either , but in about a week or so...theyll be around.

Congrats Jase!! :) Nothing for me again ............. is it to much to ask for a freaking Aquaman @loll@

Draven

I guess so! The modern Aquaman that I found is nice and all, but that classic version is my #1 want from this wave!

Oh man, the modern is the one I really want too!! You so lucky Jase!!! @loll@

Draven

classic is the best, but if you gotta settle....i woulda waited!

Nothing against the classic as I will get that one too but I like the longer hair of the modern.

Draven

Managed to pick up Supes Blue and Red today at Target. The only other figure they had was Black Manta and I already picked up him and modern Aquaman two weeks ago. This was the first restock of Wave 2. I checked last night right before they closed and they didn't have anything on the pegs. I was there first thing this morning (before they even opened) and somebody had already grabbed Firestorm, Aquaman, and Harley. I'm guessing it was an employee since I was the first customer in the toy section today (other than the Hot Wheels grandpas that practically ran back there).

4 down, 4 to go.

I always forget, where in Colorado are you located again, and which Target did you find your figures at?

Oh man, the modern is the one I really want too!! You so lucky Jase!!! @loll@

Draven

classic is the best, but if you gotta settle....i woulda waited!

Nothing against the classic as I will get that one too but I like the longer hair of the modern.

Draven

i diddnt mean anything by it, i just keep having visions of me with my super powers figs. but theyre both cool, its just that everyone i know that was lucky enough to get theirs now has that version.

4 down, 4 to go.

I always forget, where in Colorado are you located again, and which Target did you find your figures at?

I'm west, in Grand Junction. Only one Target here. I'll be visiting Pueblo in the next few months....maybe we can meet up and go on a toy run! :)