DCUC Series 2 Found @ Retail

Jase

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still the same 3 batman and demon at mine and nothing in the back either.........sigh one day I will find them..........maybe if Walmart would stock them @lol@

Draven

Don't you have enough pull with Hastings yet to have them order them?!? Get on it man! @smilepunch@

Don't think I did not try............. @loll@ NOt in our system :(

Draven

well I was lucky enough to come across wave 2 today and it took me 15 minutes to decide which 2 I wanted first

So I grabbed Superman blue and Superman red

I passed on Harly Aquaman,Manta and Firestorm...for now

I'll tell you that Aquaman figure is the nicest of the wave

well I was lucky enough to come across wave 2 today and it took me 15 minutes to decide which 2 I wanted first

Thanks for the heads up...I just picked up the leftovers. Unfortunately my Grodd is now missing his left arm....

and yeah, out of the package, Aquaman is nice. I was really disappointd in Harley.

Damn no sign of these here or the GI Joe vehicles

The Target toy isles are due for a reset in the next 15 days or so (so I hear). Judging from how empty my Targets are starting to look, I believe it. I'm sure we'll see both the new DC and Joe stuff then.

Does anyone know when CornerStore is getting these in? I have a set preordered and I thought they had a date for the end of March but I have not heard anything from them.

Both Cornerstore and Enchanted have received a portion of their orders so far. I believe Cornerstore said they were caught up to the mid Jan pre-orders at this point.

Thanks for the heads up...I just picked up the leftovers. Unfortunately my Grodd is now missing his left arm....

and yeah, out of the package, Aquaman is nice. I was really disappointd in Harley.

Frac you picked up the Aquaman I was coming back for :P

I have an extra left arm because the two Supermen came with left arms

I was disapointed in Harley too but I still want her

I got all of wave 2, except Aquaman at a local Target yesterday. That includes both Superman Red and Blue and the classic Firestorm. I'm really dying for that aquaman though!

Does anyone know when CornerStore is getting these in? I have a set preordered and I thought they had a date for the end of March but I have not heard anything from them.

Both Cornerstore and Enchanted have received a portion of their orders so far. I believe Cornerstore said they were caught up to the mid Jan pre-orders at this point.

Thanks. I got an email awhile ago that something shipped from them and it should be the DC guys.

Found Wave 2 at a TRU, here, in KY. They were out of Harley and Firestorm. So, I just picked up the Red and Blue Superman for my boys. My oldest boy likes the color red and my youngest boy like the color blue. Does anyone know how to take the lightning/energy bolts off of their back, that is, if they are supposed to come off? I like how the ones on the arms can come off, and you can make the bolts shoot out which ever way you want them to, but it doesn't make sense for the bolts to be shooting forward when Supes is flying head first. I'm afraid I'll tear the plastic bolts if I pry and pull too hard.

I HOPE YOU GUYS KNOW THAT IF YOU WANT FIGS 1st YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT THE MIDWEST STORES. NO LIE! WHEN EVERYONE ELSE WAS MAKIN' A BIG DEAL ABOUT WAVE 1 MY TARGET(43rd & greenfield,milwaukee wi) HAD THE PEGS FULL. JUST TO LET EVERYONE WHO COLLECTS VARIANTS, I DONT THINK THE FIRESTORM(classic) IS THE CHASE FIG, BECAUSE AN ARTICLE I WAS READING SAID THAT MATTEL WAS MAKING THEIR LINE REFLECT OFF OF THE SUPER POWERS/AMIGOS(kenner) LINE JUST, LOOK AT LEX LUTHOR & BRAINIAC.

IM GOING TO TARGET TOMORROW & IF I SEE THEM I WILL DEFINITLY LET YOU GUYS KNOW!

I'm glad you were lucky and found them quickly the last time, but from years of experience I can tell you that the Midwest is definitely NOT the place to look for the 1st of new toys. I also live in the Milwaukee area and frequent several Targets and TRUs, and they didn't show up at those stores until 3-4 weeks after west-coasters already had them (and then it was VERY spotty). This has been the trend for years, with ToyBiz, Hasbro, Mattel, all of them. But, if you get lucky again, I will have to start going further into Milwaukee itself on my searches (although with gas prices....).

By the way, it's been announced by Mattel that neither Firestorm is going to be a chase figure. They are starting out with the classic version, then midway through switching to the modern version as a running change. So they should be about 50/50.

you should go to target on miller park way i always find stuff there, but keep in touch because i dont run into many wiscnson traders.if you have stuff to trade my email is pharaoh_black19@yahoo.com

I'm a Marvel legends guy and I've been lurking around this message board for a few years now

But after coming across these boys today,I had to break my silence and post

I can't believe I'm saying this but, as of now DCU is killing ML

Dcu_0310.jpg

Dcu_0311.jpg

dcu_0313.jpg

yeah, marvel is slipping big time! DCfor ME!!!!!

As a person who until recently lived in North Dakota, I would tend to agree that the Midwest is the LAST place to get new figures. HOWEVER, I gotta say, I did find almost all of Series 2 at a Milwaukee suburb-area Target today.

Since I moved to Madison, WI, finding collectibles has been WAAAAAY easier. In fact, I find almost everything I look for around here. Wisconsin is a Mecca for action figures...who knew?

P.S. With that flowing head of hair, I think the Aquaman variant is now the prettiest girl in DCUC. @loll@ Work that trident, girrrrl!

the midwest has a lot of traders, but most of the stuff from hasbro, toybiz, and mattel just sit around on the pegs. the wal-mart (27th and loomis, milwaukee) has almost every new fig except the dcsh figs. ive never really had any problem finding figs from comic books at all here, the ONLY figs i never see are...wait a minute, i find everything.(lol) but if i can help find something let me know!