DCUC Series 2 Found @ Retail

Jase

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my that stinks monkey balls Jase! :( I feel your pain, I just can't go out to the one crappy Target every day either. Well nothing at mine still. Will keep up the hunt.

Draven

Yeah, I'm surprised this is the first time that it's happened to me. Keep checking man....they seem to be hitting all over the country.

So what do you think of what you did land???

Draven

Haven't opened them yet! @hmmm@

But they look great in the package! I'll probably wait until tomorrow or this weekend to open the two that I did find. If I had all of them, they'd already be opened and Grodd would be built!

@lol@ you sound like me and not opening stuf now Jase. Eager to think what you think when you get them open!

Draven

Don't get me wrong, I'll always be an opener! Sometimes it just takes me a day or two to get around to it. I have to have complete privacy to inhale the plastic crack fumes without distraction! @Smoke2@

Went to a Target yesterday in Philly, and they had the entire set of WAVE 1 in multiple order on the shelves. I hope that they will not keep the Wave 2 in the storehouse or in the back until the first wave is bought up. It is a shame Philadelphia and NYC don't get these first considering the location to ports. Also I wonder when BBTS will get there order in, is it normally a month after they hit ebay?

@lol@ you sound like me and not opening stuf now Jase. Eager to think what you think when you get them open!

Draven

Don't get me wrong, I'll always be an opener! Sometimes it just takes me a day or two to get around to it. I have to have complete privacy to inhale the plastic crack fumes without distraction! @Smoke2@

True dat man! I like them plastic crack fumes! @Smoke2@ I never leave anything MOC to long unless I intend for it to be MOC from the start and that is few and far between. @lol@ Still nothing for me

Draven

Went to a Target yesterday in Philly, and they had the entire set of WAVE 1 in multiple order on the shelves. I hope that they will not keep the Wave 2 in the storehouse or in the back until the first wave is bought up.

Yep until most of them sell off and if Wave 2 is in the back the "pulls" as we call them might take a bit to come out

Has anyone spotted these in the Atlanta area yet?

I've checked everything on the south side and come up with noth'n.

Or how about Florida? I've got spring break (yes teachers look forward to it too) in a few weeks and will probably be headed down there for a little beach trip. Anyone near Daytona found anything?

I took the wave 1 figures from my target when I had to go on a trip and returned them to another target 2 hours away. Wave 2 showed up with 3 cases in a week. Got Variant Aquaman and classic and all the rest. Found mine in Orland Park Illinois.

I pray that you don't live anywhere near me!

Draven

True dat man! I like them plastic crack fumes! @Smoke2@ I never leave anything MOC to long unless I intend for it to be MOC from the start and that is few and far between. @lol@ Still nothing for me

Draven

they have those nifty holes/vents in all the packages now you don't even need to open em @Smoke2@

Draven

Draven

they have those nifty holes/vents in all the packages now you don't even need to open em @Smoke2@

I hate those holes! The fumes aren't nearly as strong since they started using them. @grumpy@ @lol@

Still the same 3 batman and demon at mine and nothing in the back either.........sigh one day I will find them..........maybe if Walmart would stock them @lol@

Draven

Don't you have enough pull with Hastings yet to have them order them?!? Get on it man! @smilepunch@