DCUC Series 2 Found @ Retail

Jase

Checked the lone Target here again today and nothing from series 2. They only had a Red Tornado and a Demon from s1.

Going back tomorrow....

almost the same sad story for me except my store had a batman and two RT not one. :( Back tomorrow to the crapiest Target I have ever known

Draven

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think manta's helmet comes off. man! i saw all these at a Chicago Target, Wow!!! Aquaman was lookin good! They all were! Wish i didn't have so many tax problems, i would have bought the whole set. Grodddamnit!!

whoa! What Target had these exactly?

this was the Target by Roosevelt. good luck!!

I called today and they still have the same two figures in stock. I'll be checking again tomorrow.

BTW, Happy Belated Birthday Brian!

Thanks man! I'll be checking again tomorrow! Keep me in mind if you find extra's, especially Aquaman and harley! :) Will do the same for you,

Draven

So will wave 3 be out by sdcc ?.. Or will wave two still be around?.. I wonder how long I can wait to pick up a set of these... :S I should just paypal that ASS JJ $30 & wait for him to find a complete set for $1.50 two weeks from now :P

I called today and they still have the same two figures in stock. I'll be checking again tomorrow.

Thanks man! I'll be checking again tomorrow! Keep me in mind if you find extra's, especially Aquaman and harley! :) Will do the same for you,

Draven

No luck today. @grumpy@

They did have the little grey dots on the tags though so I'll be checking back tomorrow and each day after until I find the damn things!

Draven

No luck today. @grumpy@

They did have the little grey dots on the tags though so I'll be checking back tomorrow and each day after until I find the damn things!

Same here man. :( I will keep checking anyone you really want if I find extra's??

Draven

Draven

No luck today. @grumpy@

Same here man. :( I will keep checking anyone you really want if I find extra's??

Draven

Thanks for the offer, but you don't have to grab any for me - I'm sure they will all show up here eventually!

Im having no luck finding these either, usually check 2-3 Targets daily.

Only 2-3?? You don't deserve to find them! When I was living in Phoenix, I would check at least 6 of the over 30 Targets! ;)

I miss having that option now. There's only one Target in this city and the next closest is over an hour away.

anyone know when the east is expected to get this wave can't find anything in ny/nj yet

I've heard that they are already being spotted in New York.

I'm assuming you mean NYC? I can understand them getting the line first of the east coast states. Philly hasn't seen anything yet (I check two Targets, two TRU's and one Wal-Mart pretty frequently and I'm coming up snake eyes), so I'm not too sure the east coast in general is seeing these. Market saturation will probably occur sometime in early April.

anyone know when the east is expected to get this wave can't find anything in ny/nj yet

I've heard that they are already being spotted in New York.

I'm assuming you mean NYC? I can understand them getting the line first of the east coast states. Philly hasn't seen anything yet (I check two Targets, two TRU's and one Wal-Mart pretty frequently and I'm coming up snake eyes), so I'm not too sure the east coast in general is seeing these. Market saturation will probably occur sometime in early April.

I don't recall if it was NYC or not - just remember somebody spotting them somewhere in New York.

Man these are great, got everyone except Jason Firestorm and they are all fantastic, and Manta is made of a different plastic it seems. He is heavy as hell. He's more solid than any figure in the line. I hope you guys all get them soon. Classic Aquaman is the best, the variant is cool too. What really surprised me was the Supermen because I hated the outfit and story line, but these are awesome,great sculpt!

Thanks Jase. Nothing again. I even have a buddy looking for them in Bham and nothing there either :(

Draven

I knew that Target would be receiving a case today as I've been going in everyday and I noticed that the grey stickers went up a few days ago. I left work and went in an hour after Target opened and as I'm headed back to the toy section, I see this guy walking up to the registers with Firestorm, Superman, and Harley in his hands! @grumpy@ I get back to the pegs and all that is left is Black Manta and Aquaman (modern). I missed the others by SECONDS! @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@

I'm really bummed about this. I don't have time to run to Target every day, every week looking for these damn things! There's only one Target here and nobody else is carrying the line in this town. CURSES!!

Thanks Jase. Nothing again. I even have a buddy looking for them in Bham and nothing there either :(

Draven

I knew that Target would be receiving a case today as I've been going in everyday and I noticed that the grey stickers went up a few days ago. I left work and went in an hour after Target opened and as I'm headed back to the toy section, I see this guy walking up to the registers with Firestorm, Superman, and Harley in his hands! @grumpy@ I get back to the pegs and all that is left is Black Manta and Aquaman (modern). I missed the others by SECONDS! @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@

I'm really bummed about this. I don't have time to run to Target every day, every week looking for these damn things! There's only one Target here and nobody else is carrying the line in this town. CURSES!!

Man I know your pain, at least it was not a scalper, cuz then he would have took everything.