DCUC Series 2 Found @ Retail

Jase

I HOPE YOU GUYS KNOW THAT IF YOU WANT FIGS 1st YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT THE MIDWEST STORES. NO LIE! WHEN EVERYONE ELSE WAS MAKIN' A BIG DEAL ABOUT WAVE 1 MY TARGET(43rd & greenfield,milwaukee wi) HAD THE PEGS FULL. JUST TO LET EVERYONE WHO COLLECTS VARIANTS, I DONT THINK THE FIRESTORM(classic) IS THE CHASE FIG, BECAUSE AN ARTICLE I WAS READING SAID THAT MATTEL WAS MAKING THEIR LINE REFLECT OFF OF THE SUPER POWERS/AMIGOS(kenner) LINE JUST, LOOK AT LEX LUTHOR & BRAINIAC.

IM GOING TO TARGET TOMORROW & IF I SEE THEM I WILL DEFINITLY LET YOU GUYS KNOW!

I'm glad you were lucky and found them quickly the last time, but from years of experience I can tell you that the Midwest is definitely NOT the place to look for the 1st of new toys. I also live in the Milwaukee area and frequent several Targets and TRUs, and they didn't show up at those stores until 3-4 weeks after west-coasters already had them (and then it was VERY spotty). This has been the trend for years, with ToyBiz, Hasbro, Mattel, all of them. But, if you get lucky again, I will have to start going further into Milwaukee itself on my searches (although with gas prices....).

By the way, it's been announced by Mattel that neither Firestorm is going to be a chase figure. They are starting out with the classic version, then midway through switching to the modern version as a running change. So they should be about 50/50.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Marvel legends guy and I've been lurking around this message board for a few years now

But after coming across these boys today,I had to break my silence and post

I can't believe I'm saying this but, as of now DCU is killing ML

Dcu_0310.jpg

Dcu_0311.jpg

dcu_0313.jpg

Where did you find them and where do you live?

I'm a Marvel legends guy and I've been lurking around this message board for a few years now

Dcu_0310.jpg

Dcu_0311.jpg

dcu_0313.jpg

Where did you find them and where do you live?

I got them from Target, in Cleveland Ohio (Bedford Heights Target)

The whole set was there

As a person who until recently lived in North Dakota, I would tend to agree that the Midwest is the LAST place to get new figures. HOWEVER, I gotta say, I did find almost all of Series 2 at a Milwaukee suburb-area Target today.

Since I moved to Madison, WI, finding collectibles has been WAAAAAY easier. In fact, I find almost everything I look for around here. Wisconsin is a Mecca for action figures...who knew?

P.S. With that flowing head of hair, I think the Aquaman variant is now the prettiest girl in DCUC. @loll@ Work that trident, girrrrl!

Dcu_0311.jpg

I am admiring you're comic book hard cover collection more than I am the figures Right now I Have al ot of the very same books in my own bookcase right down to the walking dead & cap omnibus :D

This is what I got today here in Manila, Philippines. Not sure if these are from one same case, i have a reason to believe they are tho. I was not a fan of Aquaman at all but this one got me. BIG TIME. I am going to keep him sealed.

DSC07393.jpg

This is what I got today here in Manila, Philippines. Not sure if these are from one same case, i have a reason to believe they are tho. I was not a fan of Aquaman at all but this one got me. BIG TIME. I am going to keep him sealed.

DSC07393.jpg

Oh man they went all out with the poses in the packages they look sweet! I Think I am going to wind up with the entire wave if I should see it here I hope it hits Canada soon wave one has sold out almost instantly (3-5 days tops! ) when its hit so I am taking that as a very good sign!

Can anybody fill me in on the variants for this wave?

If so some pics would be great... I can't seem to find them... :/

Never mind... I got it...

1 Firestorm Atomic/molecular structures Jason Rusch (Modern)

1 Firestorm Atomic/molecular structures Ronnie Raymond (Classic)

2 Aquaman, King of Atlantis Trident Orin (Classic)

2 Aquaman, King of Atlantis Trident Arthur Joseph Curry (Modern variant)

3 Harley Quinn Mallet and gun Classic

4 Superman Snap-on electric bolts Superman Blue variant

4 Superman Snap-on electric bolts Superman Red variant

5 Black Manta Trident and stun-gun Classic

i don't think manta's helmet comes off. man! i saw all these at a Chicago Target, Wow!!! Aquaman was lookin good! They all were! Wish i didn't have so many tax problems, i would have bought the whole set. Grodddamnit!!

Oh man they went all out with the poses in the packages they look sweet! I Think I am going to wind up with the entire wave if I should see it here I hope it hits Canada soon wave one has sold out almost instantly (3-5 days tops! ) when its hit so I am taking that as a very good sign!

Today i went back to the same mall, they are all gone... only one firestorm left on the shelf

does anyone can tell me how much it cost in retail?

or is it different everytime depending on location like target, walmart, etc?

$9.99, unless you go to WM where is costs something like $9.88 or some crazy odd number. It should be the same all over the country, Canada of course being different.

does anyone can tell me how much it cost in retail?

or is it different everytime depending on location like target, walmart, etc?

$9.99, unless you go to WM where is costs something like $9.88 or some crazy odd number. It should be the same all over the country, Canada of course being different.

10.99 if I remember correctly at WM at least for series 1... mine got in about 5 cases or so maybe 4 which is frankly amazing for them and sold out with in 3-5 days if that long each case... I can not wait for series 2 to hit series one gives me high hopes for being able to find the line here locally with no troubles but who knows

($*#ed up @can@ @loll@