MOVIE FIGURES

xmenstorm1

do you think hasbro will make more x3 figures, hope so and i hope they stick to 6 inch figures forever, what a stupid idea is 3 3/4 inch figures they wont sell.

HASBRO XMEN 3 FIGURES

God I hope they don't. The movie came out what 3 years ago. Let it go. if I have one more movie figure put in the regular ml line forcing me to buy it so I can complete a BAF, I am gonna lose it. what purpose does it fill? other than making a minority of people happy. There are actual comic characters so much more diserving of getting made into a figure.

Have you seen the movie Manthing? He looks downright creepy and frightening where the current ML does not.

I saw an hour and a half of the worst acting I have ever seen, nothing that resembled any sensible plot, and terrible CGI... but I would assume you saw differently.

The Man-Thing on my shelf easily boasts one of the most detailed sculpts of ML, and looks like he stepped right out of the comics. Again, I'll assume you see it differently.

I think we'll have to agree to disagree.

I didn't say I liked the movie. In fact I didn't. What I was saying is that the movie Manthing is different enough from the comic version to have his own figure in a movie specific line.

But I'll assume you think differently.

Tell ya what: If you'll sign my petition for a Dolph Lundgren Punisher figure, I'll sign yours for a movie Man-Thing. Deal? ;)

i know this is for movie figs but the one that should never be made is the kingpin from the daredevil movie. that is not the kingpin no matter who says differently.

Considering that I've never heard a single decent point to support that statement, I'm going to have to rest in the idea that Michael Clarke Duncan was pretty awesome. Crafty, intelligent, physically imposing, ruthless... yeah, that's pretty much the Kingpin.

At the very least, it's a far cry better than the job John Rhys-Davies did in the role.

crafty and intelligent yes. ruthless, not as he truly was in the comics. physically imposing,haha, don't think so. kinping was a hell of alot bigger than that. oh and lets not forget the most important part that does not make him the kingping. for 40 years kingpin was white.