MOVIE FIGURES

xmenstorm1

not alot of people like them so IF YOU DONT, DONT POST, but i think their are alot of movie characters that need figures or new more articulated figures, and as much as you dont like them their are movie figure collectors,

kingpin (daredevil)

storm (x3)

russian (punisher)

manthing (movie)

pyro (x3)

multiple man (x3)

callisto (x3)

and loads more from x 3 i think hasbro made the mistake of not bringing out x3 figures.

wat movie figures do you want??????????????????????

The major mistake they made was trying to force people to buy them to get BAF parts in the regular M.L. line. Along with changing the scale and including much requested figures like a new version of Black Cat in them. Having said that. The only one's that "might" interest me are an X3 Multiple Man because it would be similar to his current X-Factor look and possibley a Bullseye.

I think they should launch a separate "Marvel Films" or "Marvel Productions" line. If they didn't sell well they could always market them towards the collector through online retailers and comic shops.

I would love to see:

The rest of the X-Team (Storm, Jean, Kitty a new Rogue)

Bullseye

Elektra (I would prefer her DD costume, but either is fine really)

Kingpin

Howard Saint

The Russian

A new Dardevil (with articulation this time!)

Manthing

Mephisto

and loads more from x 3 i think hasbro made the mistake of not bringing out x3 figures.

Considering that the majority of this board (one of the larger Marvel toy boards on the 'net) didn't want the figures that we did get, I'm not seeing how putting out more of them would have been a great idea.

And movie Man-Thing? Seriously?

Have you seen the movie Manthing? He looks downright creepy and frightening where the current ML does not.

Oh how bout an attractive Mary Jane?

Have you seen the movie Manthing? He looks downright creepy and frightening where the current ML does not.

I saw an hour and a half of the worst acting I have ever seen, nothing that resembled any sensible plot, and terrible CGI... but I would assume you saw differently.

The Man-Thing on my shelf easily boasts one of the most detailed sculpts of ML, and looks like he stepped right out of the comics. Again, I'll assume you see it differently.

I think we'll have to agree to disagree.

an attractive movie version of Mary Jane? I'm sorry Kirsten Dunst played Mary Jane. Not gonna happen. Now if it is the role is recast for SM 4 with say Scarlett Johanson, then we can talk.

kirsten dunst is NOT attractive. so, no way in hell are we going to have an attractive mary jane fig based on the movie.

I saw an hour and a half of the worst acting I have ever seen, nothing that resembled any sensible plot, and terrible CGI... but I would assume you saw differently.

The Man-Thing on my shelf easily boasts one of the most detailed sculpts of ML, and looks like he stepped right out of the comics. Again, I'll assume you see it differently.

I will say that the lightning-bug eyes was a cool effect.

I didn't say I liked the movie. In fact I didn't. What I was saying is that the movie Manthing is different enough from the comic version to have his own figure in a movie specific line.

But I'll assume you think differently.

i would go for the following figs.

X3 storm

X3 iceman fully iced

X3 kitty pryde

the russian - punisher

elektra - daredevil

daredevil - more detailed and articulated

i know this is for movie figs but the one that should never be made is the kingpin from the daredevil movie. that is not the kingpin no matter who says differently.

The only three movie figures that have not been made already (and too many of them have been made in Hasbro's line for that matter) would be X-3 Madrox cause he looks like the current X-factor version, Abigail Whistler cause a Jessica Biel action figure would be cool and to complete the Nightstalkers from Blade, Hannibal King figure. that is it. Any other figure from prior movies should not be made. The movies are out. They were found lacking, and god willing Hasbro won't force another one down our throats. The only reason we should have a movie figure released is if the movie is out. And if a movie figure is to be released, it should be a part of it's own line, Like they have been doing with Spiderman 3, Fantastic Four, Iron Man and Hulk 2. So far none of the movie figures have bled into the mainstream legend line and that is how it should be.

I didn't say I liked the movie. In fact I didn't. What I was saying is that the movie Manthing is different enough from the comic version to have his own figure in a movie specific line.

But I'll assume you think differently.

Tell ya what: If you'll sign my petition for a Dolph Lundgren Punisher figure, I'll sign yours for a movie Man-Thing. Deal? ;)

i know this is for movie figs but the one that should never be made is the kingpin from the daredevil movie. that is not the kingpin no matter who says differently.

Considering that I've never heard a single decent point to support that statement, I'm going to have to rest in the idea that Michael Clarke Duncan was pretty awesome. Crafty, intelligent, physically imposing, ruthless... yeah, that's pretty much the Kingpin.

At the very least, it's a far cry better than the job John Rhys-Davies did in the role.

i brought this up a couple days ago and got berated by those self-rightious collectors that think they speak for everybody, well they don't speak for me. I LOVE movie figures and love getting new lines and figures

i personally would love a

Deathstrike

Pyro

Multiple Man

Callisto, Quill, Archlight, Psylocke

Angel

Hannibal King

Abigail

Iceman (because basically nobody outside the USA saw one from the X2 line)

Bullseye

Elektra

Kingpin

a Silver Surfer that's movie like and in scale

The Russian

Whistler

see they already missed out on so many, the powers that be screwed the X2, X3, F4 ROTSS lines.

yes HASBRO FINNISH WHAT YOU STARTED IF YOU CAN'T FINNISH IT YOU SHOULDNT HAVE STARTED, AND YOU HAVE STARTED IT SO FINNISH IT OFF X3 FIGURES

storm

iceman completely ice varient

kitty pryde

rogue

callisto

quill

mystique

pyro

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SEE

daredevil

elektra from daredevil

kingpin from daredevil

mephisto from movie

beast in suit

aunt may from film

those villains from ghostrider the wind one and the water one and ground one

posible BAF = THE MOVIE GALACTUS i thought its was a good idea to do a huge space force instead of a goofy guy with a helmet walking around saying 'me eat planet' what a doosh ball, an big swirling cloud with a fire head in the middle would i think be a good baf make it wall mountable and look almost like a black hole and you've got me.

do you think hasbro will make more x3 figures, hope so and i hope they stick to 6 inch figures forever, what a stupid idea is 3 3/4 inch figures they wont sell.

HASBRO XMEN 3 FIGURES

It would never happen but I do collect all of the Movie figures (not multiples of characters like the random Hulks, civvies Cyke and Wolvie or the 15 Things we got) so I'd go for some of the iconic ones.

I'm not professing to be a massive comic smarta$$ outside of X-Men but a movie Kingpin, DD Elektra, Bullseye and Whistler would all get my greens. Round out some of the more recognisable X-3 characters like Angel, Deathstrike, a new Rogue and updated Storm and I think they'd sell. But only on the collector market, not on the high street. That would help characters like Kitty Pryde, Pyro and a few of the others to get made too. I think Psylocke, Quill and Arc-transvestite is pushing it a little though. Just my 2c

Tell ya what: If you'll sign my petition for a Dolph Lundgren Punisher figure, I'll sign yours for a movie Man-Thing. Deal? ;)

You sir have a deal!

do you think hasbro will make more x3 figures, hope so and i hope they stick to 6 inch figures forever, what a stupid idea is 3 3/4 inch figures they wont sell.

HASBRO XMEN 3 FIGURES

the only movie figure i would think of buying would be movie kitty, just because its kitty pryde. but the further they get away from these movies, the less likely they seem to be made. the best chance you'd get on getting any of them might be on the wolverine movie line, and if there are any, there probably won't be the super obscure ones that pretty much no one (except people who go on these forums) would recognize.

not alot of people like them so IF YOU DONT, DONT POST,

Part of the problem with demanding people "agree" is that you run out of things to talk about very fast, and a quorum of nothing but siccophants is very boring indeed.

So why not dispense with the "if you don't like them" stuff and let the discussion flow where it may?

Because, honestly, I don't like them.

As designs go, they are weaker than more fantasy based lines, like a comics-accurate line--simply because the looks are based on human actors wearing make-up, prosthetics and real costumes.

That "real world" aspect limits what these toys can be.

Very few movie-based toy lines have been better than corresponding non-movie based lines, and recent trends have a lot of movie characters tied into other existing lines because they are such weak sellers on their own.

And X3 line on its own wouldn't have sold well--given the sculpts we did get--few movie lines sell well at all.

Other movies.......meh.....what do we really get? One modestly interesting hero character in terms of appearance and a bunch of half-assed supporting characters and villains. Or its just different variation of a punching/kicking/spitting/pooping/snoring etc hero.

One of the classic dog-ideas in recent times: Heroes figures. Just a bunch of civillians with maybe some torn clothing, injuries or scrapes. None of them wear any kind of costume at all. Boring. What's the appeal--aside from teenage boys having their very own Hayden Panittiere or Aly Larter figure to play with?

I dunno, it must be because I'm older than most of the collectors here, but I just don't buy into the the whole associative marketing thing with movie characters as toys. We get saddled with them in a line, and they are there with a BAF gimmick--that I usually like- but outside of that they have very little to offer me.

The Blade movie figures would be sweet!

Hannibal King

Abigail

Whistler

Deacon Frost

The crazy vampire from the second one, name?

From the TV show:

"Sticky Fingaz" Blade

Krista

Van Schiver