HULK Movie figures IN HAND NOW!!

tnswman

First of all thank you for posting the picks!

I'm not a fan of these, but I really not a big fan of the Marvel Movie figures. Every once in a while they make one that looks like the movie character and has good articulation like the original Blade, Doc Ock or Spidey from the Spider-Man 2 line (I speak of the lines outside of Marvel Legends) and then they make some that have a good look and articulation but have metallic colors. I'm really hoping that the Iron Man line changes all this because the new Spider-man line (yet again) hasn't really done much for me.

As far as collecting goes, I enjoy going store to store looking for new lines, hence my name. I have bought from scalpers and sold stuff, to me it's not a business, just part of the game and a major part of the American way of life. If you can get stuff from Hong Kong early and don't mind paying the extra money for shipping, more power to you. I enjoy when folks are nice enough to show us photos of what they get early and I appreciate them doing it. Whatever makes you happy in this kooky world, go for it, after all, in ten years you'll be buying a new Hulk figure that will cause your old ones to end up someplace other than the front of your shelf.

Check me out on Myspace www.myspace.com/storetroopers I'm always up for making new collector friends.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, these are AWESOME looking!!!!!!!....

....... no seriously these suck balls...

but thanks for posting pics of them!

Hasbro likes Iron Man better than the Hulk and these figures prove it. Look at Iron Man and look at Hulk. Look at Iron Monger, now look at Abomination (aka Doo Doo Man). Planet Hulk is a re make of Toy Biz's War Hulk but with a new head sculpt and accessories. Why not continue this practice and re-use Face Off hulk with different color pants and add fists. However, I can't assume people dislike these figures just because I don't like them. Maybe I'll wait to see them in person before I write them off.

I Like that!!! DOO- DOO MAN!!!! @loll@

Well, not to insult you or denigrate you for choosing to sell them, but.........

You might want to consider that IF you do choose to sell them, you become part of the "problem" with toys like this instead of fostering the hobby in healthy ways.

The thing that fuels a scalper mentality is people choosing to sell these kinds of things right out of the gate to the eager marks foolish enough to buy them. The marks themselves fuel it because they cannot resist the urge to have the stuff before everyone else.

All you'd be gaining is a few bucks that'd you'd spend long before the "value" could ever be realized.

You'd then also put yourself into the same place as anyone else would be who looks for these things later on, and cannot find them because they become a "hot collectible". If you cannot find anything easily on your own, this is why.

If the money is more important to you, and enjoying a hobby with others means less--then selling them is a reasoned choice.

But it remains your choice, and is something to think about.

MY GOD!! Quit your crying!! I have these in MY HANDS!! they came FROM HONG KONG a few months EARLY... they were FREE to me.. I only get the Indiana jones collectibles from hong kong for myself.. i also have had the NEW SPIDER-MAN animated figures and the new Star wars clone Wars figures too.. .I sold those to COLLECTORS...

don't cry because you can't find figures that are not out yet.. if you are dumb enough to rely on retail stores foryour toys then you deserve a scalper problem!!

there are PLENTY of online stores that make much better sense for people who want to buy figures and worry about scalpers.

NOT TO MENTION that these are Friggen Hulk Movie figures from HASBRO!! do you honestly think that scalpers will touch these?

Hey, thanks for looking though!!

ya ur right

thanks for ur post

Well, not to insult you or denigrate you for choosing to sell them, but.........

You might want to consider that IF you do choose to sell them, you become part of the "problem" with toys like this instead of fostering the hobby in healthy ways.

The thing that fuels a scalper mentality is people choosing to sell these kinds of things right out of the gate to the eager marks foolish enough to buy them. The marks themselves fuel it because they cannot resist the urge to have the stuff before everyone else.

All you'd be gaining is a few bucks that'd you'd spend long before the "value" could ever be realized.

You'd then also put yourself into the same place as anyone else would be who looks for these things later on, and cannot find them because they become a "hot collectible". If you cannot find anything easily on your own, this is why.

If the money is more important to you, and enjoying a hobby with others means less--then selling them is a reasoned choice.

But it remains your choice, and is something to think about.

MY GOD!! Quit your crying!! I have these in MY HANDS!! they came FROM HONG KONG a few months EARLY... they were FREE to me.. I only get the Indiana jones collectibles from hong kong for myself.. i also have had the NEW SPIDER-MAN animated figures and the new Star wars clone Wars figures too.. .I sold those to COLLECTORS...

don't cry because you can't find figures that are not out yet.. if you are dumb enough to rely on retail stores foryour toys then you deserve a scalper problem!!

there are PLENTY of online stores that make much better sense for people who want to buy figures and worry about scalpers.

NOT TO MENTION that these are Friggen Hulk Movie figures from HASBRO!! do you honestly think that scalpers will touch these?

Hey, thanks for looking though!!

You didn't read my comments did you? You just reacted to them. Obviously badly.

My comments were directed towards your idea of selling the stuff. As I said, its your choice--do as you please, but do bear in mind the consequences.

I'm not interested in those toys, and I wasn't from the start. I have no vested interest in what you do or do not do outside of a interest in boosting the hobby at the expense of people that scalp. I'm not calling you a scalper, I'm not saying, suggesting or insinuating you will scalp these things. You have taken what I wrote sorely out of context.

Have a good day.

Such a disappointment. Hasbro does so well with the Iron-Man figures, but they seem to not care about the Hulk line. I wish I knew what they were thinking.

I wonder if stores learned there lessons with all the first movie pegwarmers or if we are just going to be seeing the same thing over again

I think the only Marvel movie figure that I really liked was the New Goblin. The X2 Nightcrawler was interesting but mostly I don't go for the movie figures either. I have yet to see a Hulk figure I'm going to be interested in hunting down.

@loll@ ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THEY ARE LETTING HASBRO RELEASE THAT KIND OF GARBAGE AT ALMOST 10 BUCKS A POP? I'M SORRY BUT I WILL NOT EVEN WASTE THE MONEY TO GET A SINGLE ONE OF THESE HORRIBLY SCULPTED, HORRIBLY PAINTED HULK FIGURES. ABOMINATION ON THE BACK OF THE PACKAGE LOOKS SO GREAT THEN YOU SEE THE ACTUAL VERSION AND IT LOOKS LIKE A 2 YEAR OLD PAINTED THE EYES AND THE SCULPTING DETAIL MUST HAVE GONE TO PUTT IN THE MOLDING PROCESS. MARVEL I LOVE YA, BUT YOU NEED SLAPPED HARD IF YOU ARE GOING TO LET HASBRO KEEP PRODUCING CRAP LIKE THIS. I AM NOT EVEN TELLING ANYONE I KNOW THESE FIGURES ARE COMMING OUT AND IF I DO, I AM WARNING THEM TO NOT BUY THEM. ATLEAST THERE IS A LITTLE SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO WITH THE IRONMAN FIGURES. GET RID OF HASBRO, EVEN THE MARVEL LEGENDS LINE HAS BEEN STARTING TO GET BAD... @grumpy@

These are 3.75" scale. The figures themselves are 6", but they're at a 3.75" scale, as there are some packs that will include soldiers that are 3.75".

EDIT: Oh...and they're full of SUCK! Glad you didn't have to pay for them, no-one should. Hasbro needs to learn how to paint a decent figure.

These are 3.75" scale. The figures themselves are 6", but they're at a 3.75" scale, as there are some packs that will include soldiers that are 3.75".

EDIT: Oh...and they're full of SUCK! Glad you didn't have to pay for them, no-one should. Hasbro needs to learn how to paint a decent figure.

They have two words: IRON MAN!!!

Well, if Abomination is to scale with the other one (which i doubt), it can be salvaged...by me, and anyone else with an unfixable Abomination. My Abom. is broken beyond repair (run over by lawnmower). If i were to cut the ears off, glue them on to the movie one, and paint it green, it would be good