HULK Movie figures IN HAND NOW!!

tnswman

I seem to be in the minority that likes Abomination.

Don't get me wrong here; I prefer the comic look. But Abomination is supposed to be a big ugly 'mirror-Hulk', and if they had to change him for the movie, I'm glad they recognized and retained the idea behind the character. Everything about that guy, especially when I see him next to Big Green, says to me that he is the 'anti-Hulk', and I can totally get with that program. Dark colors, misshapen musculature, freaky skin, deformed feet, huge brow... I miss the ear-fins a little, but I'm not going to cry over it.

Others have tried to sum him up in one word: turd-man, dooky... whatever. Personally, I think 'mean' describes it best... but again, I recognize that I'm not with majority on this one. Here's hoping he kicks butt on the screen; maybe that will bring a few people around.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take THAT, Steve Holt of Somewhere, Elsewhere! thats what you get for not living in the US of A!!!

.... I'm just playin with ya, man. where you live? maybe I can help you out or something, if you are willing to pay cost+shipping?

Anyway, I like the Abomination ok, but really, I wish he had SOME sort of ear-fins.

and can someone get a figure, ANY ML-size Figure, and take a pic of that figure next to these doods in package even? just to give us an idea of scale? please? PLEASE?!

thank you.

Also, anyone know if we are getting an Abomination in those Target exclusives? he's all I really want.

they are god awful figures that will fill the pegs for many months after the movie is out of theaters, so go ahead and sell them to the idiots of the world who just can't wait five minutes to own the "newest" toy and make a few bucks from their idiocy

I agree with you if that's which way the guy who got them decides to go.

I don't count everyone who sells figures as being a scalper. If that's the case then anyone here who has ever bought a figure at retail price and sold it later at "collectors value" is equally guilty.

A scalper is a guy who only has one purpose. Make money. They buy low and in most cases slap their high asking price on right up front.

Now, if you're a collector who came into possession of some figures that may come of better use as bartering fodder and you put them up on ebay at a normal retail selling price and let the idiots fight it out then fine. If you make some extra cash in the deal, great. Let the buyer set the price in the end, at least in my book, there's nothing wrong with that.

Especially if you end up using that extra money you made on your collection. Then it's really no different than any other trade where both parties got exactly what they wanted.

The thing is, I'm happy with the Hulks I have and the Abomination. None of these are improvements so there's no need for me to get them. What I'd really like to see Hasbro add to the line is Hulk figures that haven't been made yet. There's tons of Hulk characters out there. I'd also be up for a classic Leader.

Hasbro likes Iron Man better than the Hulk and these figures prove it. Look at Iron Man and look at Hulk. Look at Iron Monger, now look at Abomination (aka Doo Doo Man). Planet Hulk is a re make of Toy Biz's War Hulk but with a new head sculpt and accessories. Why not continue this practice and re-use Face Off hulk with different color pants and add fists. However, I can't assume people dislike these figures just because I don't like them. Maybe I'll wait to see them in person before I write them off.

Reason why your argument won't fly is because Hasbro made these in 5" scale as in the FF Movie or Spider-Man 3 Movie scale. Check out the Toy Fair '08 photos. These are 6 - 6.5 iinch tall at the most.

these figures look, well mmmmmmmmmm, not as good as the product image thats on the back of the box, i liked the look of abonination or wat he is ment to look like but the finnished figure looks turd man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought they would do better well they still have time to change them, dont they please say yes.

no they dont..sucks. Im just more upset that thats whats abomination is going to look like in the movie!

Well, not to insult you or denigrate you for choosing to sell them, but.........

You might want to consider that IF you do choose to sell them, you become part of the "problem" with toys like this instead of fostering the hobby in healthy ways.

The thing that fuels a scalper mentality is people choosing to sell these kinds of things right out of the gate to the eager marks foolish enough to buy them. The marks themselves fuel it because they cannot resist the urge to have the stuff before everyone else.

All you'd be gaining is a few bucks that'd you'd spend long before the "value" could ever be realized.

You'd then also put yourself into the same place as anyone else would be who looks for these things later on, and cannot find them because they become a "hot collectible". If you cannot find anything easily on your own, this is why.

If the money is more important to you, and enjoying a hobby with others means less--then selling them is a reasoned choice.

But it remains your choice, and is something to think about.

MY GOD!! Quit your crying!! I have these in MY HANDS!! they came FROM HONG KONG a few months EARLY... they were FREE to me.. I only get the Indiana jones collectibles from hong kong for myself.. i also have had the NEW SPIDER-MAN animated figures and the new Star wars clone Wars figures too.. .I sold those to COLLECTORS...

don't cry because you can't find figures that are not out yet.. if you are dumb enough to rely on retail stores foryour toys then you deserve a scalper problem!!

there are PLENTY of online stores that make much better sense for people who want to buy figures and worry about scalpers.

NOT TO MENTION that these are Friggen Hulk Movie figures from HASBRO!! do you honestly think that scalpers will touch these?

Hey, thanks for looking though!!

he got the figures from a friend no? it is not that he buyed them and then he wants to sell them. maybe he told a friend that he wanted them and now he doesnt like them as he thought he would. when my buddy sees something and he calls me if i wanna have it and i say yes. later on every one can be dissapointed with it. i would sell them if i dont like them.

We don't know the circumstances of how he got them, and if he doesn't like them, he's well within his right to sell them as he pleases.

Selling them for as large a profit as possible though, might just be the "fuel on the fire" I was talking about.

Its fully his choice to do as he pleases, all I'm cautioning is to guard the motives.

true true we need to know more about it :D thats true i would think it stupid too if he sells them for higher prices. it is always a shame when a true fan cant get the figures he wants just because a guy who just wants to get money, gets them first.

I guess I am lucky becasue these were FREE to me for buying a TON of Indiana Jones figures early......screw their jobs, they know what they are doing and I wanted my Indy figures EARLY.... Man this board has a TON of better than all's who in the hell told me to post these here?

Spider-man Skrull, actually, they are right. Target gets the exclusive 6 inch scale Hulk figure(s?). the main Hulk line (IE the ones shown above) are part of a 3.75 inch scale line for the movie.

BUT that doesn't mean they aren't 6 inches tall. :)

no there not, the humans are re-used gi joe figures they are 3 3/4, so the hulk figures are 6 inches to make it seem that the humans are getting towered over by the hulk

WHAT THESE ARE NEVER 3 3/4 FIGURES EEEEEEERRRRRRRRR

IM SICK OF THE IDEA OF THESE SMALLER MAVEL FIGURES, I WONT BUY THEM MY

COLLECTION IS 6INCH FIGURES, I WONT WASTE MY MONEY BUYING TINY FIGURES

UNLESS THEY BRING OUT ANTMAN OR WAPS THEN MAYBEE BUT THAT WILL BE IT, I THINK

HASBRO SHOULD START AND PULL THEMSELVES TOGETHER AND GET RID OF THE STUPID

IDEA OF 3 3/4 INCH SODDING FIGURES. WHY BUY THESE FIGURES IF THEY DONT GO WITH

THE COLLECTION, IF THE LEGENDS START TO CHANGE TO THIS SCALE THEIR WILL BE AN

UNCOUNTABLE NUMBER OF COLLECTORS ENDING THEIR PURCHASES TOWARDS THESE

FIGURES IF THIS HAPPENS. I SERIOUSLY HOPE THEY ARNT CONSIDERING IT.

ARE THEY?????????????????????

HASBRO STICK TO

6 INCH FIGURES

STOP WASTING PLASTIC ON STUFF NO ONE WILL BUY

Woah dude calm down. First of all your entitled to voice your opion not shout it. If you don't like the smaller scale idea fine, but I know their were plenty of people who are in favor of the idea. Me, I would like it as long as it was a separate line.

Well, not to insult you or denigrate you for choosing to sell them, but.........

You might want to consider that IF you do choose to sell them, you become part of the "problem" with toys like this instead of fostering the hobby in healthy ways.

The thing that fuels a scalper mentality is people choosing to sell these kinds of things right out of the gate to the eager marks foolish enough to buy them. The marks themselves fuel it because they cannot resist the urge to have the stuff before everyone else.

All you'd be gaining is a few bucks that'd you'd spend long before the "value" could ever be realized.

You'd then also put yourself into the same place as anyone else would be who looks for these things later on, and cannot find them because they become a "hot collectible". If you cannot find anything easily on your own, this is why.

If the money is more important to you, and enjoying a hobby with others means less--then selling them is a reasoned choice.

MY GOD!! Quit your crying!! I have these in MY HANDS!! they came FROM HONG KONG a few months EARLY... they were FREE to me.. I only get the Indiana jones collectibles from hong kong for myself.. i also have had the NEW SPIDER-MAN animated figures and the new Star wars clone Wars figures too.. .I sold those to COLLECTORS...

don't cry because you can't find figures that are not out yet.. if you are dumb enough to rely on retail stores foryour toys then you deserve a scalper problem!!

there are PLENTY of online stores that make much better sense for people who want to buy figures and worry about scalpers.

NOT TO MENTION that these are Friggen Hulk Movie figures from HASBRO!! do you honestly think that scalpers will touch these?

Ladies and gentleman, let me introduce you to this boards newest dick. @smilepunch@

The HULK line is 3.75"-scale.

The only 6-inch scale HULK figure will be a Target exclusive.

the figures are 6" tall but are 3 3/4" scale...the human's are Gi Joe figures with new heads

I think this Movie line will be our first introduction to the Marvel 3 3/4" scale. And with this you will see the Marvel Universe Toys in the coming summer months to counter Mattel's DC Universe offerings.

Ladies and gentleman, let me introduce you to this boards newest dick. @smilepunch@

lol :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

So they are for sure 6 inches tall? thats... reassuring. cause I was just going to get Abomination and put him with my movie Hulk figures (Hulk, David Banner, Hulk Dog).

But if hes shorter then David, I am going to wait out for the Target one... if there is one.

6 inch tall does not equal 6 inch scale.

WHAT THESE ARE NEVER 3 3/4 FIGURES EEEEEEERRRRRRRRR

IM SICK OF THE IDEA OF THESE SMALLER MAVEL FIGURES, I WONT BUY THEM MY

COLLECTION IS 6INCH FIGURES, I WONT WASTE MY MONEY BUYING TINY FIGURES

UNLESS THEY BRING OUT ANTMAN OR WAPS THEN MAYBEE BUT THAT WILL BE IT, I THINK

HASBRO SHOULD START AND PULL THEMSELVES TOGETHER AND GET RID OF THE STUPID

IDEA OF 3 3/4 INCH SODDING FIGURES. WHY BUY THESE FIGURES IF THEY DONT GO WITH

THE COLLECTION, IF THE LEGENDS START TO CHANGE TO THIS SCALE THEIR WILL BE AN

UNCOUNTABLE NUMBER OF COLLECTORS ENDING THEIR PURCHASES TOWARDS THESE

FIGURES IF THIS HAPPENS. I SERIOUSLY HOPE THEY ARNT CONSIDERING IT.

ARE THEY?????????????????????

HASBRO STICK TO

6 INCH FIGURES

STOP WASTING PLASTIC ON STUFF NO ONE WILL BUY

1. They're movie figures. They aren't meant to fit into your collection of anything but Hulk 2 figures. If they do fit into other lines/collections, that's a nice little bonus. If they don't, it's not something to get upset about.... certainly not this upset.

2. Twenty-five years of a little line called GI Joe says that you're wrong about no one wanting 3 3/4" figures.

3. A little line called Superhero Showdown says you're wrong about no one wanting 3-4" Marvel figures. If memory serves, the biggest complaint with that line was that the game pieces included with the figures made the figures artificially expensive. I know the twenty-odd SHS figures on my shelf are pretty darn cool.

4. As far as I'm aware, there is nothing anywhere that says we are getting a line this size (outside of the humans in the Hulk line).

5. If we do get a line this size, it isn't likely to replace ML.

6. Also, no one's going to force you to buy it.

7. You don't speak for everyone. Stop yelling, and for the love of god, stop taking personal offense every time you don't like something. Try expressing your views without being crazy about it. It's okay for you to not like something, but Hasbro doesn't have a conspiracy against you.

i thought i'll buy the abomination but i think i'll keep on trying getting the ml and the hulk vs. the leader from one from 2006 if i won't find those i just buy the hulk with the best head sculpt and do a custom figure this is the only way i'll ever get near those junk

nemesis as spoken @firedevil@