any of u guys collect these?

abazou

this an amazing collection. i have most of them. right about now i concentrate on the spidey related and the new dc collection. i have most of the a-listers from that collection so i am going more slowly on the marvel collection. they just look amazing one next to another. go on and you will see how great that collection is. :D

Never seen these.... where do you get them from?

i am not truly sure but they are made in england. go to the site marvel-figurines.co.uk and there you get pictures of all those that are curently out and some to come. i get mine from ebay

i just bought a bunch yesterday at megacon in orlando actually. a booth had them for 3 for 20. got iron fist, deadpool, nova, scarlet witch, and black cat (accidently bought 2 of them adn didn't realize until i was gone, heh oh well guess ebay here i come) and already had from before Emma Frost, Wolverine and Kitty Pryde. they're great.

i am not truly sure but they are made in england. go to the site marvel-figurines.co.uk and there you get pictures of all those that are curently out and some to come. i get mine from ebay

there is a comic/gaming shop not far from me that carries them on a regular basis. they are $14.99 each.

I have the astonishing Cyclops on my shelf. my first one

have

Beast

Emma Frost

Wolverine

Kitty Pryde

coming to me in the mail. just need Colossus now

cool i just got the mr fantastic one

ya well as always i start with collecting avengers/f4/ and x-men

so basicaly al marvel

too bad the luke cage they released is STILL the old costume... whats wrong with companies

what new costume? he just has pants and a shirt now. :P he is just a regular guy now.

ya well as always i start with collecting avengers/f4/ and x-men

so basicaly al marvel

too bad the luke cage they released is STILL the old costume... whats wrong with companies

what new costume? he just has pants and a shirt now. :P he is just a regular guy now.

hehe ya and the hair cut

its all the new look :)

wow! i checked out that site and im trying hard to not buy one cause ima end up looking and spending a grip for all of'em. too bad they arent us releases, wait..did i read that site right? anyways, the figures/sculpts are awesome.

These are quite popular in Europe. But as you might not know these are lead based figures. Retailers won't sell it en masse in the U. S. like plastic action figures because of health concerns and federal laws that can make them liable for lawsuits from the general public. They're for display purposes only and don't scratch yourselves on them. Or you might one of these days wonder why #### suddenly falls off.

i just ordered my special edition rhino and vulture. cant wait to get them :D

Is anybody but me tired of all the repaints and reissused figures? I have an entire room in my house that is all marvel and marvel legends,but recently i fell in love with the DC universe figures. Does anyone collect these? They are better than the recent ML and i am not looking forward to spending $15.00 each for a stupid Hulk series . I mean for what a FFF thats not even taller than the galactus or giant man build a figure. I mean come on hasbro ,for 15 bones the foom should be like 36 inches. A warning to hasbro my loyalty to you and marvel legends is on the ropes and it doesn't look good!!!!!

they dont really do much do they but they look cool,

HAVE you guys in america heard of LEONA LEWIS the singer??????????????

Leona-Lewis-Spirit-418534.jpg

i just ordered my special edition rhino and vulture. cant wait to get them :D

Is anybody but me tired of all the repaints and reissused figures? I have an entire room in my house that is all marvel and marvel legends,but recently i fell in love with the DC universe figures. Does anyone collect these? They are better than the recent ML and i am not looking forward to spending $15.00 each for a stupid Hulk series . I mean for what a FFF thats not even taller than the galactus or giant man build a figure. I mean come on hasbro ,for 15 bones the foom should be like 36 inches. A warning to hasbro my loyalty to you and marvel legends is on the ropes and it doesn't look good!!!!!

thats the great part about this line. there are only I think 5 repaints out of 65+ figures.

Phoenix/dark pheonix

red/Blue Angel

Green/Grey Hulk

and not really a repaint, but they have black suit spidey, and regular spidey.

they are really diversifying their line. Which means even the oddballs are out there. rumor has it a Taskmaster will be made soon. yumm. One can only dream

wow! i checked out that site and im trying hard to not buy one cause ima end up looking and spending a grip for all of'em. too bad they arent us releases, wait..did i read that site right? anyways, the figures/sculpts are awesome.

well, you WERE right until last year. They are now distributed thru Diamond. Your LCS should be able to get them in. I dont think there is any specific ordering, but they are shipping 4 figures a month, I think I was told. My LCS just got in Rogue, Superskrull, Spiderman Woman, and Black Panther

cory