Anyone have Target DCPI#'s

Jeff

AWE Striker: 653569 3078 91

SHARC: 653569 3078 84

Thanks but I believe thats the UPC not DCPI which isn't that helpfull at Target stores. The DCPI I think are 9 numbers and start with 8's usually.

The DCPI is a system Target uses exclusively and makes it real easy for someone to check in their computer system if an item is in stock.

AWE Striker: 653569 3078 91

SHARC: 653569 3078 84

Thanks but I believe thats the UPC not DCPI which isn't that helpfull at Target stores. The DCPI I think are 9 numbers and start with 8's usually.

The DCPI is a system Target uses exclusively and makes it real easy for someone to check in their computer system if an item is in stock.

Yeah your right

I work at Target and the DPCI's start off with the dept number which in this case is 087

• 2 weeks later...
THAT SUCKS STILL NONE IN MY AREA! ANYONE ELSE FOUND THEM? THEY NEED TO START MAKIN SPACE FOR THAT IRON MAN, HULK, DC HEROES AND INDY JONES FIGURES!

You need to calm down and be patient

YO! U NEED TO WATCH OUT HOW U COME OUT UR FACE AT PEOPLE LIKE THAT!!! IF U DIDN'T LIKE MY BEIN UPSET OR "COMPLAININ" THEN DON'T READ IT! THAT WAS AN ATTACK!!

SO AFTER ALL IT IS U WHO NEEDS TO BE PATIENT WIT OTHERS AS THIS BOARD DOES HAVE MANY MANY PEOPLE THAT ARE IMPATIENT. SO JUST "RELAX"!!

P.S. I USUALLY WRITE IT CAPS! HAS NOTHIN TO DO WIT YELLIN!!

THAT SUCKS STILL NONE IN MY AREA! ANYONE ELSE FOUND THEM? THEY NEED TO START MAKIN SPACE FOR THAT IRON MAN, HULK, DC HEROES AND INDY JONES FIGURES!

YO! U NEED TO WATCH OUT HOW U COME OUT UR FACE AT PEOPLE LIKE THAT!!! IF U DIDN'T LIKE MY BEIN UPSET OR "COMPLAININ" THEN DON'T READ IT! THAT WAS AN ATTACK!!

SO AFTER ALL IT IS U WHO NEEDS TO BE PATIENT WIT OTHERS AS THIS BOARD DOES HAVE MANY MANY PEOPLE THAT ARE IMPATIENT. SO JUST "RELAX"!!

LOL

With you posting in large letters I thought you were being impatient I just stated that you should calm down

The vehicles will come in time

I work for Target when I find out a time I will let you guys know

LOL

With you posting in large letters I thought you were being impatient I just stated that you should calm down

YEP I KINDA FIGURED THAT. I HAVE THIS HABIT OF WRITIN IN CAPS.

LOL

Maybe if you would have worded it differently instead of coming across as "ordering" him there would not have been any issue.

Oh I used those numbers and they came back null and void.

Not even in the system according the sales associate.

LOL

Maybe if you would have worded it differently instead of coming across as "ordering" him there would not have been any issue.

THANKS BUD! I'M OVER IT LOL

AS FOR THE NUMBERS THOSE ARE THEM. I TRIED THE SAMETHING IN ANOTHER TARGET (THEN THE ONE I NORMALLY GO TO) AND THEY SAID "U MUST HAVE THE WRONG NUMBERS". I TRIED THOSE NUMBERS MANY TIMES IN MY TARGET AND THEY COME UP AS 25TH ANNY VEHICLES.

SEE ONE THING I NOTICED TARGET DOESN'T DO THE SAME LIKE T.R.U. OR WALMART, ALL OF THE FIGURES ARE ONE WHOLE NUMBER (NO MATTER WHICH CHARACTER) AND ALL THE VEHICLES ARE NOW ONE NUMBER. THE OTHER STORES HAVE DIFFERENT NUMBERS FOR EACH FIGURE! THIS MAKES IT GREAT FOR US IN RETURNS IF U DON'T HAVE UR RECEIPT FOR THAT ONE FIGURE AND HAVE IT FOR ANOTHER!

ANYWAY TRY OTHER TARGETS IT WORKS.

Even though I want a Hiss Tank because I never had one I'm really looking forward to the Trouble Bubbles

I'M SURPRIZED THAT # DOESN'T WORK IN YOUR STORE, IT WORKED IN MY ONE TARGET IN COMMACK LONG ISLAND. BUT IN ONE OTHER I TRIED IT DIDN'T!

I TOO CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON THE TROUBLE BUBBLE OR CLAW!

I could of told you that I have been trying the last two weeks

Well then why didn't you?? :P