Which Spiderman figure do you think is the best?

Kukapetal

comic084.jpg

First of all is that a custom? If so whats the recipe?

Second whats his webbing made of?

Very nice poses.

I would also like to say that I think the McFarlane Spiderman is the best.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it's a toss up between MacFarlain (he's a tad bit too tall in comparison to other MLs, but still a great figure) and Spiderman 2.

I think it's the one that came with the street light. I changed his hands with one of the other SP2 figs to give him a closed fist look and it change his appeance.

• 9 months later...

Spider-sense Spidey from one of the later runs is really nice

• 1 month later...
does any one have the McFarlane spiderman? if so do you want to sell it. I never knew this exsisted. It would go great with my McFarlane number 1 sliver cover spinderman

I used to have it but I traded it--and for not too much, I believe.

What can I say...I already had the first SMC figure, decided to keep that one because I don't need two Spideys. The SMC was my first Marvel Legend so I kept him.

I pick up a spider man figure from the new spiderman line is this a repaint of the Mcfarlane spiderman?

3077_12.jpg

yup ! is the same figure ....