Spiderman BAF and Which black spidey do you like?

SpidermanClassics

Spiderman BAF  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you want to see as a BAF for a Spiderman figure line?

• Spider Slayer
    • Man Spider
    • Tri Sentinel
  2. 2. Which black spiderman do you like better?

• Series 1 Spiderman Classics
    • SMC Series 9 (red card with glider)

Just wondering what you guys thoughts are on that? I would want a Tri Sentinal but i think a spider slayer is more needed! Man Spider i've read people saying that would be a good BAf but we already have a pretty good one. Old (since it was line the line that started marvel legends) but pretty good! Whish they sold BAF type figures seperate!!

And just wondering which Black Spidey figure do you all like? Im all for Series 1! (although i still like series 9)

If it's a BAF for a Spidey line, I'd go with the Spider Slayer. Might as well make it totally from his comic.

As for the black costume choices...well, I chose the glider one for the articulation purposes. However, if we're talkin' about look, I'd go with the old classics one. He simply looks better and more comic accurate. And...you know...more accurate to a human body. The glider one's torso is kinda freakish. Great articulation though!

for the baf i would go for the Spider-Slayers. Tri-sentinel was only in the books for a very short time (Cosmic Spiey and one other) so i don't see why he should be made and i already have a Man Spider from the classic line.

as for the Black Spidey, i say wait to see if the romour are true bout the New Black Spidey from the wave 5.

Deffinately the Spider Slayer and the Series 1 was the best IMO because the torso on the SMC version IS odd looking. I'm not holding my breath on the rumored HML version being any better. Wouldn't surprise me IF it's a reissue of the SMC version with a comic accurate paint app instead of the silver it had the last time they reissued it. That's based on the first wave of the latest Spider Man wave that has the movie figures reissued for the 3rd time by Hasbro with a different packaging.