Hasbrotoyshop Had Wave 6

Cyber Bear

I was just able to order 2 Crimson guard, 2 cobra officer, and a star wars Dark Trooper!

order limits of 2 on the Joes and 1 on the trooper btw.

Ya know, I don't understand why Hasbro is almost ALWAYS out of stock on everything that's popular on hasbrotoyshop.com.

I mean, seriously...it's a website owned by Hasbro...you'd think they'd always be in stock. Why would you want to constantly have listings up that always say "Out of Stock"? Wouldn't they make more money if they could meet the demand a little better than what they have since the site went up?

Isn't that kind of a poor business decision?

Ya know, I don't understand why Hasbro is almost ALWAYS out of stock on everything that's popular on hasbrotoyshop.com.

I mean, seriously...it's a website owned by Hasbro...you'd think they'd always be in stock. Why would you want to constantly have listings up that always say "Out of Stock"? Wouldn't they make more money if they could meet the demand a little better than what they have since the site went up?

I always think the same thing........it really drives me nuts sometimes how fast stuff sells out and how long it takes them to re-stock.

I always think the same thing........it really drives me nuts sometimes how fast stuff sells out and how long it takes them to re-stock.

What do you think drives the demand for these things up so much? Dole out very small quantities of a popular item just enough to keep consumers endlessly searching for it. I believe marketing bigwigs call it "Wii Syndrome".

I was about to order myself an IG Destro, another CG and Cobra Officer, but decided to let someone else get them. I figured I'd like an IG Destro to hang on my wall, but I can wait and see if I find him at retail. I hope the one I didn't buy went to someone that needed it.

I was about to order myself an IG Destro, another CG and Cobra Officer, but decided to let someone else get them. I figured I'd like an IG Destro to hang on my wall, but I can wait and see if I find him at retail. I hope the one I didn't buy went to someone that needed it.

I think they are repacking Destro in an upcoming wave.

I think this due to the fact Hasbro is not a retailer. HasbroToyShop.com is not their primary source of revenue, so they use it to have a presence on the internet, and make a few bucks too. Most of their stock goes to the traditional brick and mortar stores, who are tried and true sources of revenue. Just because Hasbro owns the shop doesn't mean the people that make the decisions see it as a way to make loads of money. WE use it but most parents probably don't so taking some of the stock for TRU and putting it into HTS can be a risky business decision. Someone has done a cost to benefit analysis and determined the ROI isn't high enough to warrant putting more eggs into that basket.