Which figs would u get AGAIN?

Moshbot

I'm a movie version collector, so I would love to see new movie versions of Daredevil, Jean Grey, and Storm, since none of these has Legends-quality articulation. I would love to see a new Mystique, a not on fire Torch, and new head sculpt for the Invisible woman.

Overall if I had to choose only 1 figure to be redone is Movie Daredevil. He really is a great toy and even looks like Ben Affleck, but the lack of articulation kills it when displayed with the other Marvel Movie figures.

to be honest i agree with you i have been scared to mention movie figures because we who like them are completely out numbered, however the movie figure look more detailed and as its the movies that have hooked me on marvel figures i go with them, i would definately like to see x3 storm, that would be cool, so yes i agree more movie figures, more detail more articulation, the movie storm i have at the moment is rubbish i want x3 version.

well lets see:

ML1 iron man (and variants), ML7 iron man, ML9 war machine-the waist and shoulders looks funky, and the neck motion is non-existant.

ML2 thing-he needs biceps and balljointed hips.

ML3 magneto-same issues as iron men, plus the body doesnt do justice to magneto

ML3 wolverine- WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to tall and too realistic for a comic style line*

ML6 deadpool- too expensive online, and the shoulders are too marble-esque.

ML6 juggernaut-way off proportion in the torso and arms.

ML8 storm- easy: leather shouldnt wrinkle (well, not THAT much)

ML9 prof. x, dracula, MLFO jigsaw variant- the hips are really weird for a suited figure, and the shoulders look like theyve been dislocated (also, X's head looks too young)

ML10 cyclops-far too bulky for the character

ML10 angel- the figure itself is fine, but if like it if the wings were less preposed.

ML11 ultron- 'nuff said

ML11 scarlet witch- see ultron

ML12 iron fist-the shoudlers look weird, and he needs a hole in his back for a clear stand.

ML13 green goblin-needs to be taller and bulkier

ML13 lady deathsrike- needs a new head (and skimpy outfit!)

edit:sorry, i had to get off, so i just posted what i had back to work.

WML AoA sabretooth- the color was WAY off.

ML15 spider-women- her hands were as big as her head!

x-men legends rogue- the whole body needs a complete overhaul

S6 box set black cat- same as rogue

MLFO daredevil-nothing much, but the shoulder area needs fixed

MLFO mandarin- 'nuff said.

*by which i mean the lack of goggles and the twisted torso.

to be honest i agree with you i have been scared to mention movie figures because we who like them are completely out numbered, however the movie figure look more detailed and as its the movies that have hooked me on marvel figures i go with them, i would definately like to see x3 storm, that would be cool, so yes i agree more movie figures, more detail more articulation, the movie storm i have at the moment is rubbish i want x3 version.

Nice to see another movie figure fan! I always feel outnumbered! I guess the reason I like the movie versions so much is that they are so compatible. I do like comic toys, but there are so many versions that are artist specific that don't seem to fit in with other comic figures.

I agree a movie Storm, and a X-uniformed Jean would be bad ass. The X-Team needs some articulated ladies!

Deadpool

captain america(civil war)

Iron man (civil war)

new thor

mcfarlaine spidey

fully flamed human torch

colossus

hyda but better (too scale and posable)

classic iron man

war machine

What`s the difference between a regular cap and a civil war cap? cause they look the same to me.

I too hope Hasbro`s makes a modern Deadpool