Which figs would u get AGAIN?

Moshbot

I just love the new Elektra, and it will surely take TB`s place in my collection, but it made me think which other figs Hasbro could re-design that would make me get them to substitute the TB`s figs.

I thought of Nightcrawler, Colossus, Daredevil and Punisher as examples. I would keep TB`s Punisher, cause it is just too good to get rid off, but the new Punisher fits more with TB`s and Hasbro`s latest trend to make figures more real, but TB`s counterpart would def be out..

So, figures I thought of getting if they were sculpted by Paul Harding or get a better sculpt:

Iceman (hate TB´s surfer`s mold)

Nightcrawler (icons)

Magneto (icons)

Colossus (icons)

Storm (new outfit)

Ironman (my ML8 ankle broke)

Stealth and Silver Centurion (never got em)

War Machine

Nick Fury

Iron Fist (I hate the shoulders)

Ultron

Red Skull

Pyro (new costume)

Capt. Britain (new costume)

Angel (again, hate the body sculpt)

I have doubts about other figures, but those would be mine. what about yours?

Isnt Pyro dead? The TB Colossus is badass. I agree about the Modern IM. His shoulders look ##$%$#ed and he is kinda small for a man to be inside.

The only figure that really comes to mind, is Mystique. The Toybiz one sucks.

I hope Hasbro gives us a more modern, NON-MOVIE, version of her.

That would be great.

I really like the new Electra body. I would love to have a Phoenix using that mold. the toybiz phoenix is too mechanical looking, has duck feet, and is too boxy in the waist; although i love the face and hair sculpt. I really want a Phoenix with sculpted boots and gloves as opposed to just painting them on-- I really hate that.

so for me:

1) Phoenix/Dark Phoenix/White Phoenix of the crown with cape a'la Dave cockrum

2) Cyclops; Jim Lee bigger mold

3) Rogue Jim lee costume

4) Namor green trunks

5) Storm new costume

6) Magneto

7) Angel-hated the TB mold and wings, but I loved the head sculpt

8) Havok-the walmart looks constipated

9) Colossus-- too muscular

10) Black Panther unmasked

if they would re-make some figs, i'd definitely get:

magneto

rogue

elektra

juggernaut

phoenix

toad

ghost rider

gambit

deadpool

havok

kitty pryde

because i don't have their toybiz MLs... and most of the toybiz versions of these figs are very pricey and very unaffordable...

and i'd also get:

luke cage

scarlet witch

punisher (i own the FO punisher)

black widow

longshot

ultron

because the toybiz MLs of these characters are ugly...

lol. :) one guess,.........................................................storm

rogue

mystique

storm

proffesor x

apocalypse

pyro

i don't understand this question., are you asking us if they realise the exact same but better costumes of the TB ones would we get them?

I think he means a better version. For example; the Hasbro Elektra looks better than the Toy Biz version. I'd love a new Scarlet Witch, Juggernaut, War Machine, and Namor even though he's been done (how many Wolverines have we suffered through?).

This is a request for resculpt to replace old obsolete sculpts from 2002 - 2005 !! So my list is as follows:

Juggernaut

Storm (any costume)

Rogue (use new Elektra base)

Emma Frost

Classic Iron Man (Series is dated)

Cable (Liefeld version - 7" tall)

Wolverine (Jim Lee - this time 5.5" tall not 6")

Cyclops (Jim Lee - this time without the mini crotch)

Mystique

Namor (please do a better job this time and BUFF him up unlike FFML)

Thor (in current costume)

Ben Grimm (not the pint size head this time and more beefed up)

Gambit (with height, first one was a shortie)

I've always been the type of collector to 'rotate out' figures when one I like better comes along, and I don't really make a big distinction in my collection between Hasbro and Toy Biz, so really, as long as I think the Hasbro figure is better, it goes on the shelf. Some characters I want a little more than others, but really, any character is 'up for grabs' as far as I'm concerned.

You can find some fault with pretty much every figure, very few are "perfect." That said, for me, the question becomes which remade figures would I actually buy.

Toad-we all know the story of how this fig isn't really even a ML.

Magneto-I liked him until someone pointed out how his torso is the ML1 IM, now I can't get past it.

Colossus-yeah, too muscular and I don't like the head sculpt either. Would like to see a new one patterned after the '90s TB new X-Men box set.

Rogue-ugly and part of a box set I didn't want.

Deadpool-a new sculpt would leave the original one rare for the collectors and give everyone else a figure we want.

Storm-one of my favorites, I passed on the ML8 version 'cause it was so ugly. Release the awesome looking FA version already!!

Ultron-THE most recognizable Avengers villian with a horrible, horrible design.

Yeah, even when Toybiz was still going, there were many figures that I had hoped they would get back to and reevaluate. Hopefully Hasbro considers that they are making things differently and that we'd like some redos.

Anyhow, my choices:

War Machine - I was never much of a fan of the series 1 Iron Man body, so it goes without saying that I'm not a fan of the figures based on it. It's just too huge. Now, you'd think that would work for War Machine, since he's always been more armored and bulky, but the figure just ends up kinda...fat looking. The helmet is the worst! It's too round and wide rather than being angular and long. Overall, the "badass" was just taken out of the idea of War Machine. Since then, my War Machine's leg has broken off, and I had ripped off his guled on torso armor in hopes that I would see how it looked on the face-off War Machine variant, but I never found 'em. Here's to finding the Wal-Mart exclusive movie version!

Deadpool - I don't even need to argue this one. The figure was hard to find (got it for valentine's day from my fiance) and after all is said and done....it's just kinda ugly. The body proportions are funky lookin' and he doesn't really have a neck. On top of that, there's the old Toybiz articulated hands that are mostly useless for holding things. I want a Deadpool that can use guns and swords! He's had a few costume changes for while now, Hasbro, pick one and get this guy made!

Classic red and gold Iron Man - The Iron Man from series 1. I want a different one. Like I said, that mold is just too huge! You look at the comic, and you look at the figure, and you wonder how he got to stocky and full of muscles! I know you can see the muscles in the suit as it is, but he's not built like Schwarzenegger in his heyday either. Tone him down and gimme a comic accurate one!

The Silver Spider - Yeah, Spidey in his silver armor! Heck, they don't even need to make a new figure, just give the last one some regular articulation! Come on! This is one dream figure that still hasn't been fulfilled!

Well, those are the ones that I'm most unhappy with. A majority of the Toybiz figures work fine for me (if they aren't broken). Hasbro just needs to remake a couple while they are bringing us new faces!

I forgot to add Rogue and Mystique. I never got the X-men classics one, but i want her in her new green and yellow costume, and mystique...well. no explanation there :), Black costume and guns please!!.

I'd like a redo of Havok added to that list too! The first Havok's facial sculpt looked like Bullseye is in his costume not Alex Summers! Also a redo of the Jim Lee style Sabretooth, Omega Red and the Super Skrull. They look overly huge like Bishop is, like they were exposed to some gamma radiation . . . If you stand these next to Captain America, Captain Mar-vell or Bullseye (considered the 6 " ML standard) these make them look so puny (comparing skull size and relative build). They should only be a couple centimeters taller, not a full foot taller (7 inch)! Almost Hulk sized! In contrast, we have the puny headed Silver Surfer and Ben Grimm from the FFML and skinny, pale Namor. Cable was never made as big as he should have been, either by both ToyBiz or Hasbro. He was made a little over 6".

M O J O ! ! ! - for the simple reason that when the first figure was made, ToyBiz did not take into account that the packaging would cause shrinkage !!! Seriously, this guy is made to be HUGE, as in bigger than the SLOB !! er, . . . .. I'm sorry the BLOB. He should be displayed with the other Xmen figures and STAND out, because of SHEER SIZE. I'm talking like Jabba the Hutt BIG !!! or the PITT BIG !!! I tell you, if Hasbro makes him the way he should be, and as disgusting as the Mole Man and big @$$ HUGE, I would go down on hands and knees and say praise " we are not worthy " and take back whatever I thought of them when they first came out with the pathetic Series 1 or 2 , etc.

M O J O ! ! ! - for the simple reason that when the first figure was made, ToyBiz did not take into account that the packaging would cause shrinkage !!! Seriously, this guy is made to be HUGE, as in bigger than the SLOB !! er, . . . .. I'm sorry the BLOB. He should be displayed with the other Xmen figures and STAND out, because of SHEER SIZE. I'm talking like Jabba the Hutt BIG !!! or the PITT BIG !!! I tell you, if Hasbro makes him the way he should be, and as disgusting as the Mole Man and big @$$ HUGE, I would go down on hands and knees and say praise " we are not worthy " and take back whatever I thought of them when they first came out with the pathetic Series 1 or 2 , etc.

wat the hell iz this guy on????????? lol, wee definately need new rogue i have the movie one on my shelf but look rubish, and we need new mystique again i have movie version but it has no articulation and is not that good, need new storm i stood her on tornado base her hair is so big she fell of head first she's like buttered toast, everytime i see my storm figure it legs are in the air and the heads to the floor, lol, need aoa storm, x treame storm, fa storm, x3 storm, house of m storm, fantastic 4 modern storm.

I was thinking of Omega Red and Sabertooth too. They`re as tall as Juggernaut!!!

And Juggernaut deserves a new sculpt. I`m fine with TB`s, but he deserved a new sculpt from the first time.

Watching this list, makes me think if TB really did a great job, I might sell most of my figs and see what Hasbro has to offer.