Help me decide plz

abazou

Which of the 2 series is better  

23 members have voted

1. 1. i can only get 1

• Blob Series
    • Annihilus Series

ok i managed to find both at the action figures store and they only sell them in sets. I already own she hulk from blob series and bashee from Annihilus Series , but i cant only afford 1 since they will cost me around 100$ for each set (malaysia :( )

Note i am trying to collect as many avengers and x-men as i can. so i am tempted by hercules from one side and quicksilver, yellow jacket from the other :(. (white queen i can get her non set anytime)

any of u guys own the sets and can tell me which figures r better?

this is fairly obvious the blob series. it has one of the best baf ever. She-hulk, Thor, Quicksilver, Yellowjacket and Xorn are amazing. the only draw back is the movie figures and ult Wolverine.

xorn is all you need to know to make your decision

best figure ive bought in a long long time

is he an x-man or a villain?

bit of both really. he was a x-men first then a villian.

this is no compatition really, blob series all the way, i wish i could have got the whole series, i cheated and bout the blob on its own but he is awsome, got him for £16:00, he well worth it, but are you getting all of them if so they are a bonus, i olny have x3 jean x3 juggernaught and thor, but really want xorn + quicksilver, so yes get blob series he much better that annihulus, wooooooooo hoooooooo!!!!!!!.

the blob series is definitely better... that wave has these great figs:

1. thor

2. xorn

3. quicksilver

4. yellowjacket

5. she hulk

and the best Hasbro BAF, blob.

the annihilus series only has 3 great figs:

1. ultimate iron man

2. hercules

3. planet hulk

the BAF is good, but blob is better.

cool just got it

it comes with gold yellow jacket and green quicksilver (was hoping for blue)

overall great set but why the hell is ultimte wolverine so bad

Also the movie figures are not bad at all but i'm just not a fan of movie figures

xorn is all you need to know to make your decision

best figure ive bought in a long long time

is he an x-man or a villain?

bit of both really. he was a x-men first then a villian.

Didn't Zorn actually end up being Magneto ?

Either way just like everybody else said .... Go with the Blob wave ......

cool just got it

it comes with gold yellow jacket and green quicksilver (was hoping for blue)

overall great set but why the hell is ultimte wolverine so bad

Also the movie figures are not bad at all but i'm just not a fan of movie figures

Dude the green Quicksilver & Gold Yellowjacket are awesome! They are very difficult to get here in the states! I just got both of them though as a few have been re released through comic book stores. Anyways I have a loose blue Quicksilver that I'm trying to sell if you are interested!