G.I. Joe 25th Anniversary Wave 7 Hi-Res Carded & Loose Figure Images

The Wire

The new HISS Driver is going to look great in the black HISS tanks Hasbro will release later. The new Viper is also excellent but I'll wait until a Python Patrol version is released.

I'm not liking this wave that much. And what happened to Spirit's face? He looked fine as a proto, but looks weird in the finished product pic. Oh well.

Funny, as much as I'm tired of Snake Eyes, I think he is the best of this bunch, and besides the HISS driver, will be the only one I get.

I'm not liking this wave that much. And what happened to Spirit's face? He looked fine as a proto, but looks weird in the finished product pic. Oh well.

Yeah, he looks kind of depressed now.

I wish they would fix Dukes crotch. I mean they keep churning him out, they could at least fix his crotch....and arms. Whats sad I just noticed that one of the pictures has a fixed crotch, and the other ones, including packaged version, has a non fixed crotch.

Yeah, Spirit doesn't even look the same - would have much preferred the prototype! I'm liking the HISS Driver, Viper and even the v3 incarnation of SE.

I don't mind the Viper so much, I've just never really been a Viper fan. Which is funny because I really don't like the plain Cobra soldier either. Ah, if only all of Cobra was run by the Crimson Guard, what a wonderful place the world would be.

Spirit might look happier if you people would stop littering.

That was wrong on SOOOOOOO many levels! And as soon as I stop laughing, I'll tell you so! @loll@

And what's kind of sad is that there are probably a few on here who are going "what the hell does littering have to do with Spirit?"

Spirit might look happier if you people would stop littering.

That was wrong on SOOOOOOO many levels! And as soon as I stop laughing, I'll tell you so! @loll@

And what's kind of sad is that there are probably a few on here who are going "what the hell does littering have to do with Spirit?"

Especially the younger tniers who haven't seen that old commercial.

When the original Spirit came out back in the early 80's, I remember my friends and I all thinking the same thing: He looks like the "Crying Indian" from all those old (well, back then, not-so-old) Ad Council anti-littering commercials. So, this must be Hasbro's way of bringing things full-circle.

Wait! I foresee a new "dead animal" Battle Pack like the "Irradiated Snake Eyes" set!

Are those Butterfly Swords removable from Snake-Eyes chest? It looks like there's a peg that they are latched onto. It looks like they are, and someone put the swords on wrong on his chest. That would be sweet if they are removable.

Is it my imagination is that se dark grey instead of black again? if so that's a deal breaker, bring me down to buying just the viper from this wave. Spirit is like shipwreck to me, he didn't get a decent design to Devil's Due touched him.

Wild Bill looks like a druggie. His face is really thin looking. Also his cheeks are pretty sunken in.

Are those Butterfly Swords removable from Snake-Eyes chest? It looks like there's a peg that they are latched onto. It looks like they are, and someone put the swords on wrong on his chest. That would be sweet if they are removable.

They are removable. Early pics showed him with only one dagger on his chest, while holding the other in his hand.

Looks alright.

Duke - gonna skip this one. I mean.. he's not that different from the first one we got, so why bother?

Wild Bill - yeah, he looks a little strung-out, but I'll pick him up.

Spirit - haha, he does look sad... still gonna get him

Hiss Tank Driver - yeah, I'll probably get him too. looks good.

Viper - maybe one of these guys. I'm not into the Viper legions as much as regular cobra troops.

Snake Eyes - looks amazing, except for that huge Cable-style gun.

Likes: I like all of the figures in this wave, but I'm afraid Spirit's gonna suffer from spotty hair paint app. problems like Shipwreck did. I actually took a brown Sharpie to one of mine, and it looks ten times better than it did. (That's huge for me; I usually insist my figures remain in their original, untouched shape, problems and all.) Also, I absolutely LOVE that card-art for Duke. Too bad we didn't get a re-tooled Duke figure to go with it...

Dislikes: Ahh...Not too keen on Wild Bill's card-art, although I like the figure. And why is Spirit's gun a tanish-yellow color? Why not olive green like the original? Bah...

I guess I'm nit-picking, but overall I'm liking this wave. I'm just a little underwhelmed by Spirit, and that's kinda disappointing since I've always loved the character, and I was really looking foward to this figure. Maybe he'll grow on me like Shipwreck did.

The Viper lookd good and it looks like he actually has some range of motion in his elbows. Even though the HISS will come with a tank driver, I will probably pick up a few to man the mounted gun on the tanks I plan to get. Wild Bill and Spirit are musts, though I will probably pass on Duke and Snake-Eyes.

GRRRRRRR I hate the Spirit head!!! It is not shaped right. The top of the head is to boxish..........I am so taking a DTC head and making it go on this Spirit! Way to make the first crap head Hasbro......... and on one of my favs. :(

Draven

Geez that was lazy of them to use Flash's upper arms on the HISS Driver.

Blockhead Spirit?

Duke will become a custom Starduster. #US1#

Never liked that Snake Eyes. Bring on the black '85 remake!

Viper & Wild Bill are the ones I'm most looking forward to.

Geez that was lazy of them to use Flash's upper arms on the HISS Driver.

Blockhead Spirit?

Duke will become a custom Starduster. #US1#

Never liked that Snake Eyes. Bring on the black '85 remake!

Viper & Wild Bill are the ones I'm most looking forward to.

HISS Driver uses Flash's arms (upper and lower) as well as his torso. The torso looks to be modified to not have the pettern on the chest piece (just like the prototype pics of Flash and Grand Slam had)