Hulk wave figures that you want cut

Belmont13

From the upcoming Hulk wave they are reporting that out of the 10 figures announced 2 won't make the cut, I'm wondering which ones do we want out? Since we're gonna be the ones doing the buying I fiugred we should at least have a say on the matter. Hopefully Hasbro will get word of this and they'll leave the figures we want.

Personally I could do without Skaar his series hasn't even come out yet, and Mcguiness Hulk, I mean do we really need another purple pants Hulk at least WWW Hulk has a different outfit and comes with a sword. So I'm asking you what are your thoughts. They should at least leave Valkyrie.

From the upcoming Hulk wave they are reporting that out of the 10 figures announced 2 won't make the cut, I'm wondering which ones do we want out? Since we're gonna be the ones doing the buying I fiugred we should at least have a say on the matter. Hopefully Hasbro will get word of this and they'll leave the figures we want.

Personally I could do without Skaar his series hasn't even come out yet, and Mcguiness Hulk, I mean do we really need another purple pants Hulk at least WWW Hulk has a different outfit and comes with a sword. So I'm asking you what are your thoughts. They should at least leave Valkyrie.

I don't want the Mcguiness hulk y savage she hulk she look's horrible ....... @hmmm@

The Hulks. I have too many of those gathering dust in a box as it is.

I'm willing to take anything that is a new, unique character as opposed to "Hulk in this outfit/by this artist".

I know, it's a Hulk line and it won't happen, but that's me. I'm hoping that if they cut unique characters, they show up in a future ML wave, at least. I mean, you have the prototype- use it!

A already have a she-hulk and i dont need the tarazan version of her

have they posted pictures for all the 10 figures? cause i only saw windego, absorbing man, hulk end, and savage she hulk

also are we getting a new ww hulk with sword?

A already have a she-hulk and i dont need the tarazan version of her

have they posted pictures for all the 10 figures? cause i only saw windego, absorbing man, hulk end, and savage she hulk

also are we getting a new ww hulk with sword?

Yup, here you go buddy, this is the link to the topic where the figures were first shown:

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2039809

I really hope they do not cut the Valkyrie or the Red King. The Red King is decent for a villain, and who needs a wave with 4 different versions of the Hulk? As for the Valkyrie: she is a member fo the Defenders, looks pretty goood from the photo, and adds variety to the line-up. The Doc Samson is cool, but kind of generic and the McGuinnness Hulk has the most constipated look on his face, so he can go ........ and so can his son Skaar!

BTW, weren't we supposed to get the Bi-Beast in this Hulk set???

I want Doc Sampson and Valkyrie, but I already have too many hulks as it is. So cut those first, all others some of will and some of won't like the wave. If they are good quality then I am all for it and FFF looks good so far!

Cut Valkyrie, aside from being with the Defenders, she's got nothing to do with the Hulk. And Savage She Hulk has some bad knees. Shulkie looks ugly and small !!

The reason I don't want either Valkyrie and She Hulk is because of those darn UGLY knee joints that they started with Namor in the FFML !! These look rather unnatural, ridiculous and paraplegic, but ahh . . . of course people would just be happy just to get them in whatever manner, shape or form.

Of the 8 figures left that pics were either leaked of or were mentioned

CUT

Grey Hulk - we already have the FA and Joe Fixit versions

Red King - too story specific and it's douptfull he'll apear in comics again

Skarr; son of Hulk - Hasn't appeared in comics yet and has zero popularity at this point

Mick G Hulk - Even Red he hasn't been around long enough to warrent a figure

KEEP

King Hulk - the obligatory Hulk figure

Valkyrie - adds to the Defenders display

Bi Beast - classic villian

Doc Sampson - supporting charecter

IF they do end up cutting Val or Sampson. Then they should stick them in a regular M.L. wave instead of a repeat charecters like Symbiote Spider Man or story specific versions like Silver Savage.

I’d say it’s quite simple. If they want to make the most money, cut some of the seemingly endless and useless Hulk variants. Some make some amount of sense, but common…we don’t need that many. Doc Samson, Weindigo, Absorbing Man, Red King, Bi-Beast, She Hulk and (most importantly) Valkyrie hopefully will stay.

guys, why I am all for loosing stupid hulk variants like grey hulk, hulk the end, maybe king hulk, we do have to realize an important thing. this is a Hulk line, so at the very least there should be one hulk figure. personally this is the 8 figures I would keep

Absorbing Man

Doc Sampson

Bi-Beast

Wendigo

Mcginnes Hulk

Valkrye

Savage She Hulk (I simply want to custom that figure into Titania, ok)

King Hulk

Now the one figure I think we are in need of is a realistic Bruce Banner. but that is not in the mix.

for me, i'd like the ordinary looking hulk and the savage she-hulk to be cut... we need more new characters... we don't need a new hulk or a new she hulk... seems like the guys from hasbro get a hard on when they see she hulk 'cause if the savage she hulk pushes through, then this will be our 3rd hasbro she hulk...

Figures I wish were cut:

The End Hulk

Gray Hulk

Green Hulk

And a tie between She Hulk, Absorbing Man, and WW Hulk

See, I like all of the last 3, but if it came down to it, I would cut one of them so I could get some NEW CHARACTERS.

thats all i really care about. new characters.

so, that leaves:

Wendigo

Doc Samson

Valkyrie

Skaar

Red King

Bi-Beast

for sure, and the 2 who are left from the 3-way cut.

:)