Spider-Man LEGENDS ideas

ScarletSpider88

Okay, maybe it is just me but I have this thing about putting non Marve Legends figures with my legends figures. It is just a wierd pet peave of mine. So in light of this fact, and all the other wishlists/wants going around right now, I thought Spider-Man deserves his own legends line like the FF or Hulk with the legends logo clearly on the package and without those pesky action features.

So here is my idea for a one shot legends line, feel free to make lists of your own or change mine around. @Spidey@

1.) Spider-Man (specified to some artist, I don't really care who but you have to put Spider-Man in a Spider-Man Legends Wave)

2.) Mary Jane (comic style/Jackpot variant for those who'd want it, I know I would)

3.) Chameleon (classic in business suit with 3 heads: JJJ, Peter, & Aun May (the last one could be funny... or stupid))

4.) Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly Spider-Man Variant, come on you knew I'd throw him in there)

5.) Black Cat (new sculpt with a FA/classic variant)

6.) Green Goblin (Marvel Knights style: less bulky and cartoony than the old Spider-Man Classics one)

7.) Kraven (new sculpt with spear, whip, knife)

8.) Doppleganger

BAF: Man-Spider or Spider slayer

I'd love to see Spidey just get his own sub-Marvel Legends line to go hand in hand with the MLs. I also am nit picky about putting non-ML figures with my ML figs. I'm a MOC collector and the difference in packaging just bugs the crap out of me. Only problem is if this were to happen we'd get redos of figures who were already done perfectly in the ML line such as Doc Ock, Green Goblin, Venom, and movie figures *rolls eyes*. I have enough versions of those characters already and unless they branch out to maybe Ultimate Universe versions it'd get annoying. Anyway, here's my list of Spidey MLs if we're ever lucky enough to get a comic themed Spidey ML wave.

1. Spider-man (as you mentioned there has to be one)

2. Mary Jane

3. Peter Parker comic version with an Ultimate or Ben Reily variant

4. Ben Reily Spider-man (Scarlet Spider variant)

5. Ultimate Green Goblin (Ult Hobgoblin variant)

6. Carnage

7. Kraven the Hunter

8. Hobgoblin- this guy needs a ML figure so that I can put him with my Green Goblin and Demogoblin Origins figure

BAF- Spider-Slayer or Man-Spider

I'd like to see future Spidey ML waves tackle characters like J.J. Jameson and Chameleon as well. But those are my picks for a first wave Spidey ML line.

you do realize they made a perfect hobgoblin in SMC right?

I realize this, but I didn't collect the SMC line passed the first two waves that were released in the ML clamshell packaging. The action features and horrible sculpts on some of the characters just killed that line for me. I stick mainly to MLs and as such would like for them to make a new Hobgoblin. Besides, they've made so many Green Goblins lately that it's getting close to overkill. I think Hobby needs at least one new figure for those who didn't get him before.

I'm a MOC collector. I display my figs usually side by side on my wall or shelves and keep sets together as much as possible. I don't like grabbing a figure that doesn't match unless I really need the figure and there's no other way to get it because it probably won't be rereleased in another wave.

I didn't have the cash when the SMCs hit originally, and the action features combined with bad sculpts on a lot of them just turned me off from buying the line. I picked up Toxin just because I was afraid he'd not last long enough for a release at another time. SMC had some good looking figures, but it also had its share of awful ones, Hydro Man, Ultimate Lizard, Electro. All in all I just didn't grab them because the line kinda turned me off with the action features and a billion made up Spideys. I used my cash at the time grabbing up most of the original TB legends I wanted.

I really would prefer they make a Spidey off-shoot of the ML line with BAFs and similar packaging. Spidey has such a large and diverse cast of characters I think it'd work better that way anyway. As it would appease Spidey collectors and ML collectors as they wouldn't have Spidey tossed into the main lines when he has a line of his own as well. It'd cut back on the amount of Doc Ocks and Black suit Spideys they tend to toss out too.

And Green Goblin tends to get rereleased a lot recently. Both in movie and classic form in about every possible scale you can think of. I have the ones I wanted and need a Hobgoblin. There has never been a Hobby in a ML line and the last Hobby figure I can think of was the SMC one years ago which I missed out on. Hobby is one of my favorite villians, so I'd like a new one and feel he deserves one in scale with the ML Green Goblins I have. A new Hobgoblin is right up there on my list of figures I want with Ultimate versions of all the Goblins. I get those and I'll be content if they never make another Goblin figure again.

Here's my ideas for Spider-Man themed Marvel Legends:

1. Chameleon

2. Kraven (Kraven's Last Hunt)

3. Black Cat (Classic costume)

4. Hydro Man (1st appearance) w/ translucent water variant

5. Hammerhead (Blue suit) w/ Green suit variant

6. Black Spider-Man (Todd McFarlane)

BAF: 2nd Spider Slayer w/ Jameson's face on the monitor.

1. Captain Universe Spider-Man

2. Doc Ock (Erik Larson, white suit) w/ green suit variant

3. JJJ

4. Morbius (1st appearance)

5. Venom (Mac Gargan)

6. MJ w/ equally packed Gwen Stacy variant

BAF: Man-Spider

1. Scarlet Spider w/ equally packed Ben Reilly Spider-Man costume

2. Amazing Bag Man (With removable bag mask)

3. Shocker (1st appearance)

4. Doppelganger

5. Six-armed Spider-Man

6. Electro (New super-posable figure)

7. Jackal (1st appearance)

8. Prowler

BAF: Gog

1. Morlun

2. Rose

3. Jack O'Lantern (Classic costume)

4. Venom (Todd McFarlane)

5. Swarm

6. Scarecrow

7. Molten Man

8. Vermin

9. Spider-Man 2099 (W/ Spider-Ham 2099)

10. Silver Spider-Armor (W/ Spider-Ham)

BAF: Tri-Sentinel

1. Will O' the Wisp

2. Beetle (Classic costume)

3. Green Goblin (Scaled down Unleashed version)

4. Carrion

5. Kaine

6. Boomerang

7. Speed Demon

8. Tombstone

9. Peter Parker w/ equally packed Ben Reilly variant

10. Spider-Girl (W/ black costume variant)

BAF: Giant sized (12 inches) Mysterio

*whew!* And that's not even half the characters that need made!

Okay, maybe it is just me but I have this thing about putting non Marve Legends figures with my legends figures. It is just a wierd pet peave of mine. So in light of this fact, and all the other wishlists/wants going around right now, I thought Spider-Man deserves his own legends line like the FF or Hulk with the legends logo clearly on the package and without those pesky action features.

So here is my idea for a one shot legends line, feel free to make lists of your own or change mine around. @Spidey@

1.) Spider-Man (specified to some artist, I don't really care who but you have to put Spider-Man in a Spider-Man Legends Wave)

2.) Mary Jane (comic style/Jackpot variant for those who'd want it, I know I would)

3.) Chameleon (classic in business suit with 3 heads: JJJ, Peter, & Aun May (the last one could be funny... or stupid))

4.) Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly Spider-Man Variant, come on you knew I'd throw him in there)

5.) Black Cat (new sculpt with a FA/classic variant)

6.) Green Goblin (Marvel Knights style: less bulky and cartoony than the old Spider-Man Classics one)

7.) Kraven (new sculpt with spear, whip, knife)

8.) Doppleganger

BAF: Man-Spider or Spider slayer

mine would be alot like yours, but id change a few things about the figures:

1.)-specified to John Romita jr, we havent had a figure of his art yet.

2.)-specified to her 1st appearance (the whole "you hit the jacpot tiger") thing as the standard figure, and a modern one as variant

3.)-wouldnt change a thing, but if they are doiung him in a business suit, can they please not use the prof. X one. the shoulders, hips and torso look wonky.

4.)-wouldnt change a thing.

5.)-fine as is

6.)-id really like a bigger version of the ML13 figure. he needs to be taller thatn spidey imo.

7.)-three words: kraven's last hunt

8.)- well, i dont know who doppleganger is-so i cant really comment (to wikipedia!), but id like to see a variant of six-armed spidey

BAF: id prefer them coming with bases instead of BAFs, so the budget would be better for the individual figure.