Spider-Man LEGENDS ideas

ScarletSpider88

Okay, maybe it is just me but I have this thing about putting non Marve Legends figures with my legends figures. It is just a wierd pet peave of mine. So in light of this fact, and all the other wishlists/wants going around right now, I thought Spider-Man deserves his own legends line like the FF or Hulk with the legends logo clearly on the package and without those pesky action features.

So here is my idea for a one shot legends line, feel free to make lists of your own or change mine around. @Spidey@

1.) Spider-Man (specified to some artist, I don't really care who but you have to put Spider-Man in a Spider-Man Legends Wave)

2.) Mary Jane (comic style/Jackpot variant for those who'd want it, I know I would)

3.) Chameleon (classic in business suit with 3 heads: JJJ, Peter, & Aun May (the last one could be funny... or stupid))

4.) Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly Spider-Man Variant, come on you knew I'd throw him in there)

5.) Black Cat (new sculpt with a FA/classic variant)

6.) Green Goblin (Marvel Knights style: less bulky and cartoony than the old Spider-Man Classics one)

7.) Kraven (new sculpt with spear, whip, knife)

8.) Doppleganger

BAF: Man-Spider or Spider slayer

Okay, maybe it is just me but I have this thing about putting non Marve Legends figures with my legends figures. It is just a wierd pet peave of mine. So in light of this fact, and all the other wishlists/wants going around right now, I thought Spider-Man deserves his own legends line like the FF or Hulk with the legends logo clearly on the package and without those pesky action features.

So here is my idea for a one shot legends line, feel free to make lists of your own or change mine around. @Spidey@

1.) Spider-Man (specified to some artist, I don't really care who but you have to put Spider-Man in a Spider-Man Legends Wave)

2.) Mary Jane (comic style/Jackpot variant for those who'd want it, I know I would)

3.) Chameleon (classic in business suit with 3 heads: JJJ, Peter, & Aun May (the last one could be funny... or stupid))

4.) Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly Spider-Man Variant, come on you knew I'd throw him in there)

6.) Green Goblin (Marvel Knights style: less bulky and cartoony than the old Spider-Man Classics one)

8.) Doppleganger

I'd love to see Spidey just get his own sub-Marvel Legends line to go hand in hand with the MLs. I also am nit picky about putting non-ML figures with my ML figs. I'm a MOC collector and the difference in packaging just bugs the crap out of me. Only problem is if this were to happen we'd get redos of figures who were already done perfectly in the ML line such as Doc Ock, Green Goblin, Venom, and movie figures *rolls eyes*. I have enough versions of those characters already and unless they branch out to maybe Ultimate Universe versions it'd get annoying. Anyway, here's my list of Spidey MLs if we're ever lucky enough to get a comic themed Spidey ML wave.

1. Spider-man (as you mentioned there has to be one)

2. Mary Jane

3. Peter Parker comic version with an Ultimate or Ben Reily variant

4. Ben Reily Spider-man (Scarlet Spider variant)

5. Ultimate Green Goblin (Ult Hobgoblin variant)

6. Carnage

7. Kraven the Hunter

8. Hobgoblin- this guy needs a ML figure so that I can put him with my Green Goblin and Demogoblin Origins figure

BAF- Spider-Slayer or Man-Spider

I'd like to see future Spidey ML waves tackle characters like J.J. Jameson and Chameleon as well. But those are my picks for a first wave Spidey ML line.

8.) Doppleganger

I'd love to see Spidey just get his own sub-Marvel Legends line to go hand in hand with the MLs. I also am nit picky about putting non-ML figures with my ML figs. I'm a MOC collector and the difference in packaging just bugs the crap out of me. Only problem is if this were to happen we'd get redos of figures who were already done perfectly in the ML line such as Doc Ock, Green Goblin, Venom, and movie figures *rolls eyes*. I have enough versions of those characters already and unless they branch out to maybe Ultimate Universe versions it'd get annoying. Anyway, here's my list of Spidey MLs if we're ever lucky enough to get a comic themed Spidey ML wave.

2. Mary Jane

6. Carnage

7. Kraven the Hunter

8. Hobgoblin- this guy needs a ML figure so that I can put him with my Green Goblin and Demogoblin Origins figure

I'd like to see future Spidey ML waves tackle characters like J.J. Jameson and Chameleon as well. But those are my picks for a first wave Spidey ML line.

you do realize they made a perfect hobgoblin in SMC right?

What would be the difference between the "spiderman legends" line from the SMC, Origins and now Heroes and Villains lines were getting? There all marvel legends scale, with same articulation and are "marvel legends" figures. They just dont have the name legends on the package. You mean you just want the packing to look the same or say legends on it?

And if you take them out of the package, and display them that way than it really shouldnt matter? Cause its not like the figures them selfs say marvel legends on them. Just a mind thing i guess?

:)

What would be the difference between the "spiderman legends" line from the SMC, Origins and now Heroes and Villains lines were getting? There all marvel legends scale, with same articulation and are "marvel legends" figures. They just dont have the name legends on the package. You mean you just want the packing to look the same or say legends on it?

Basically yes, but also with a specified marvel legends wave for Spider-Man you won't have to worry about annoying action features on fiqures you just want to be super poseable and you could get a BAF. With SMC, Origins, and now Heroes and Villains you know you are gonna get action features and accesories you may not even need or want and you most likely won't ever get a BAF. As far as no action features, most of the origins figures came this way, like Iron Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2099, Demogoblin, Doc Ock, Lizard, etc. But I would like the figures to come in the same legends style packaging and have a legends lable on them.

This is my personal oppinion, yeah it may be kinda knit picky but it is not like it will ever happen anyway so who cares, just a thought, but when your Puma has a spinning torso for a "claw attack action" or something stupid like that, maybe my way would seem better. Yeah but it really is just a stupid mind thing, I'm wierd like that I guess.

Basically yes, but also with a specified marvel legends wave for Spider-Man you won't have to worry about annoying action features on fiqures you just want to be super poseable and you could get a BAF. With SMC, Origins, and now Heroes and Villains you know you are gonna get action features and accesories you may not even need or want and you most likely won't ever get a BAF. As far as no action features, most of the origins figures came this way, like Iron Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2099, Demogoblin, Doc Ock, Lizard, etc. But I would like the figures to come in the same legends style packaging and have a legends lable on them.

This is my personal oppinion, yeah it may be kinda knit picky but it is not like it will ever happen anyway so who cares, just a thought, but when your Puma has a spinning torso for a "claw attack action" or something stupid like that, maybe my way would seem better. Yeah but it really is just a stupid mind thing, I'm wierd like that I guess.

I see. I def agree with you on the action features thought. That would be a good way to get rid of them.

"but when your Puma has a spinning torso for a "claw attack action" or something stupid like that"

hah nice

8.) Doppleganger

I am with you all the way dude ............................ @smilepunch@

I know this is something you want to see, but from a business stand point, if hasbro is going to truly release 48 figures this year from the SMC line, I really don't see them do a ml brand specific line for spidey. Personally, what I would like to see is a Spiderman, X-men, FF, possibley an Avengers, and a regular ML line for anyone who does not fit into the other lines. This way, even if you get only 1 wave per grouping in a year (let's face it, we will get more than 1 wave for each, specially spidey) and a wider range of figures. Now I am hoping we will get BAF and lose the stupid action gimicks as I hate those too in the SMC line. I would not mind for a few dif Spider Slayer BAF. so here is my list of who I would like to see in the Spidey line.

Wave 1

Macfarlane style Spidey. Big eyes. releases of late have had tiny eyes.

Kingpin (prison atire)

Tombstone

Chameleon

Puma

Mac Gargan Venom

BAF Spider Slayer Mark 2 with JJJ face

Wave 2

Comic Inspired MJ

Hammerhead

New Sculpt Kraven

Spidey with Fantasic four uniform, no gloves or boots, paper bag for mask accessory

Alistare Smythe

Green Goblin (scaled down version of the unleashed version to legend scale

BAF Spider Slayer Mark 3

Wave 3

Aunt May **with real Chest Grasping Action and wheat cakes

Rhino (decent size this time please)

Peter Parker with changable hands to spidey gloves and Spidey mask

Firestar

Silvermane

Army Builder Thug

BAF Spider Slayer Mark 13

Wave 4

J. Jonah Jameson

Black Cat

Electro (new sculpt)

The Owl

Boomerang

Prowler

BAF Spider Slayer Mark 14

Wave 5

Lizard (version from Torment story arch)

Calypso

The Jackal

Scarlet Spider

Cardiac

Hobgoblin

BAF Man Spider

Are they including the rerelease of the movie figures into this 48 count? 'Cause I really can't handle getting that many Spider-Man figures. It's JUST TOO MANY FOR ONE YEAR. Part of me is actually hoping they're going to release a lot of gimmicky and nonsensically costumed figures, just so there's less I need to spend money on.

8.) Doppleganger

2. Mary Jane

6. Carnage

7. Kraven the Hunter

I realize this, but I didn't collect the SMC line passed the first two waves that were released in the ML clamshell packaging. The action features and horrible sculpts on some of the characters just killed that line for me. I stick mainly to MLs and as such would like for them to make a new Hobgoblin. Besides, they've made so many Green Goblins lately that it's getting close to overkill. I think Hobby needs at least one new figure for those who didn't get him before.

8.) Doppleganger

2. Mary Jane

6. Carnage

7. Kraven the Hunter

I realize this, but I didn't collect the SMC line passed the first two waves that were released in the ML clamshell packaging. The action features and horrible sculpts on some of the characters just killed that line for me. I stick mainly to MLs and as such would like for them to make a new Hobgoblin. Besides, they've made so many Green Goblins lately that it's getting close to overkill. I think Hobby needs at least one new figure for those who didn't get him before.

what?

you wont get a PERFECT hobgoblin b/c it was in a line that had gimmicks and action features,even though his gimmick was totally removable from the figure and glider

are you a MOC or loose collector? maybe that would help me under stand more

8.) Doppleganger

2. Mary Jane

6. Carnage

7. Kraven the Hunter

what?

you wont get a PERFECT hobgoblin b/c it was in a line that had gimmicks and action features,even though his gimmick was totally removable from the figure and glider

are you a MOC or loose collector? maybe that would help me under stand more

I need that one explained to me too. I'm really not following you're logic.

They need to do a 90's Ben Reilly Spider-Man (not that Scarlet Spider costume). . . a new sculpt Black Cat (probably based on new the Elektra) and Kaine . . . and a bigger Rhino and dare I say it, a Hobgoblin that doesn't dwarf the Classic Green Goblin from ML13.

I know this is something you want to see, but from a business stand point, if hasbro is going to truly release 48 figures this year from the SMC line, I really don't see them do a ml brand specific line for spidey. Personally, what I would like to see is a Spiderman, X-men, FF, possibley an Avengers, and a regular ML line for anyone who does not fit into the other lines. This way, even if you get only 1 wave per grouping in a year (let's face it, we will get more than 1 wave for each, specially spidey) and a wider range of figures. Now I am hoping we will get BAF and lose the stupid action gimicks as I hate those too in the SMC line. I would not mind for a few dif Spider Slayer BAF. so here is my list of who I would like to see in the Spidey line.

Wave 1

Macfarlane style Spidey. Big eyes. releases of late have had tiny eyes.

Kingpin (prison atire)

Tombstone

Chameleon

Puma

Mac Gargan Venom

BAF Spider Slayer Mark 2 with JJJ face

Wave 2

Comic Inspired MJ

Hammerhead

New Sculpt Kraven

Spidey with Fantasic four uniform, no gloves or boots, paper bag for mask accessory

Alistare Smythe

Green Goblin (scaled down version of the unleashed version to legend scale

BAF Spider Slayer Mark 3

Wave 3

Aunt May **with real Chest Grasping Action and wheat cakes

Rhino (decent size this time please)

Peter Parker with changable hands to spidey gloves and Spidey mask

Firestar

Silvermane

Army Builder Thug

BAF Spider Slayer Mark 13

Wave 4

J. Jonah Jameson

Black Cat

Electro (new sculpt)

The Owl

Boomerang

Prowler

BAF Spider Slayer Mark 14

Wave 5

Lizard (version from Torment story arch)

Calypso

The Jackal

Scarlet Spider

Cardiac

Hobgoblin

BAF Man Spider

Yes those are the perfect waves!!! I especially love wave 4!!!

and on top of that,besides movie green goblin,what other green goblins have we got?

only one i can think of is the unleashed one,but thats not even ML or 6inch scale

box set Green Goblin and Onslaught Series GG w/ variant

i know,i mean recent ones,meaning after ML13

I'd go with the Spider Slayer - I think the original Man Spider was already well done (although that was a long time ago, so people may not have it).

The best Spiderman was the Wall Climbing series 12 (McFarlane Superposeable ) 2004!!

Oh my hoice for SML would Be:

1)- McFarlane Spidey in Black costume

2)- Mary Jane (Cartoon or Comic)

3)- Spider Girl

4)- Scarlet Spidey (Like the McFarlane Sup Pose w/ Hood)

5)- Aunt May & Varient would be JJ Jameson

6)- chameleon

BAF- Spider Slayer, or Man Spider, or Madam Web with chair

They need to do a 90's Ben Reilly Spider-Man (not that Scarlet Spider costume). . . a new sculpt Black Cat (probably based on new the Elektra) and Kaine . . . and a bigger Rhino and dare I say it, a Hobgoblin that doesn't dwarf the Classic Green Goblin from ML13.

"Not that Scarlet Spider costume"! Come on, at least as a variant, it would be great for nostalgias sake.

I'd go with the Spider Slayer - I think the original Man Spider was already well done (although that was a long time ago, so people may not have it).

The best Spiderman was the Wall Climbing series 12 (McFarlane Superposeable ) 2004!!

Oh my hoice for SML would Be:

1)- McFarlane Spidey in Black costume

2)- Mary Jane (Cartoon or Comic)

3)- Spider Girl

4)- Scarlet Spidey (Like the McFarlane Sup Pose w/ Hood)

5)- Aunt May & Varient would be JJ Jameson

6)- chameleon

BAF- Spider Slayer, or Man Spider, or Madam Web with chair

JJJ as aunt may variant? it would just be a chase figure,not a variant

a better idea would be to have chameleon have a JJJ head,that way he can be either