Jubilee figure????

Motta187

they made 2 of her that i know of back in the toybiz days of the 90's. they were 5 inch, one was in the generation x line and the other was in the x-men robot fighters line. i don't have photos though. they never made one in 6 inch scale except for the custom made ones from others.

yeah she is needed. we have asked tb and hasbro for this one for ages. she is right after polaris for the most wanted x-men a this stage.

yeah... i'm just wondering why we don't have her yet... i mean, everybody wants a jubilee ML... she should have been included in the GMS, 'cause that line gave us x-men and avengers figs... maybe she should have taken AOA wolvie's spot... or AOA wolvie variant's spot...

i would buy a jubilee figure, but she has to have the yellow jacket, i liked the small yellow jacket from the x men legends jubilee, and some power things on her hands like rachael had, jubilee figure would be cool.

i would buy a jubilee figure, but she has to have the yellow jacket, i liked the small yellow jacket from the x men legends jubilee, and some power things on her hands like rachael had, jubilee figure would be cool.

okay you need to start reading comic books as she has never worn that in the comics, main stream or ultimate.

BOVVERED, i like her in that jacket and that's MY opinion, unlike some people my opinion is not swayed by wat you say tarot, thank you, lol.

i ment from the game and animated series , it was cool.

okay you need to start reading comic books as she has never worn that in the comics, main stream or ultimate.

I don't want to take sides, but I've got pretty much all the X-Men comics from about '88 to the present, and while I can't give you specific issues I can say that I do remember Jubilee wearing here yellow trench coat at least once. After Jubilee left the X-Men to join Generation X she stopped wearing it, but the early 90's Jim Lee costumes on which the animated series looks were based had Jubilee wearing her coat at least some of the time.

You're right, she never wore the black jumpsuit with the shorter yellow jacket like in the X-Men Legends character art, but that yellow trench coat is something only an artist in the 1980s could have come up with.

they will make her, she will be out with the x men waves next year, their int many main characters left from x men left to make, their are a few and jubilee is one of them.

I'm sure we'll see a Jubilee eventually as well. But I don't think we'll ever see this version from the X-Men video game. As I believe Tarot's right, this version is only from the video game and never made iit to any other media:

http://www.x-men-legends.com/archives/imag...0copy-thumb.jpg

This Jim Lee / animated version of her is the definitive version of Jubilee to me, and, the only way I remember her from the X-men comics. Like the Executioner Song saga etc.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp...leeanimated.jpg

to me jubilee isnt jubilee without the yellow coat wether it be long or short she needs the coat.

i think the hasbro figure should start coming with a bit more though the boxes are huge and theirs hardly anything in them, the should start putting attachable things in like with the invisible woman figure they could have added a attachable bubble or something, with thor like a lightning piece to add the the hammer, like racheal grey had those fire bits, other characters with projectile powers should come with a bit of something, or a base, now dont tell me their is no room for a base in the boxes you could have fit another 3 characters in the box i got with x3 jean.

Was Jubilee ever in the ultimate universe? I don't recall.....

i think the hasbro figure should start coming with a bit more though the boxes are huge and theirs hardly anything in them, the should start putting attachable things in like with the invisible woman figure they could have added a attachable bubble or something, with thor like a lightning piece to add the the hammer, like racheal grey had those fire bits, other characters with projectile powers should come with a bit of something, or a base, now dont tell me their is no room for a base in the boxes you could have fit another 3 characters in the box i got with x3 jean.

Um, I don't know where your getting your legends, but with a BAF piece and the figure the package is pretty filled. I don't think hasbro could fit in a full size base with most of the figures. I'll admit that the first two waves had big packages, but some figures needed it (Thor, Hercules(he had Annihilus's wing in there), Planet Hulk). They did change the package size for wave 3. If you want a good size base, they'd have to go back to toybiz style packaging, and you know that will never happen.

definently would want the 90s yellow trench coat jubilee. granted she wore the coat in her marvel age series by Kirkman (even though she was drawn bright yellow and looked like she had gondis)

Definently would not want anything from the newest New Warriors series, unless the book actually becomes good.

The yellow trenchcoat, yes.

The short yellow jacket, yes.

The black suit, no.

I hope we NEVER get a Jubilee figure.

EVER.

It would be hard for me to think of a more annoying, useless character than Jubillee.

Can't stand her.

Don't want her made as a Legend.

It would be a complete waste of plastic.

#US1#

i can think of a few that were a waste of plastic in the legends line. all those x3 movie figures, the daredevil movie figure. and x-23. all a waste. they should have never put movie figs in a legends line. they could have had made other more deserving figs.

I hope we NEVER get a Jubilee figure.

EVER.

It would be hard for me to think of a more annoying, useless character than Jubillee.

Can't stand her.

Don't want her made as a Legend.

It would be a complete waste of plastic.

#US1#

i can think of a few that were a waste of plastic in the legends line. all those x3 movie figures, the daredevil movie figure. and x-23. all a waste. they should have never put movie figs in a legends line. they could have had made other more deserving figs.

I don't disagree. But two wrongs don't make a right...So seven or eight wrongs is a disaster.

#US1#

i say just make her and be done with it. i agree that is was a head wrecker in the cartoon but she was only put there to be the young sidekick type they have in all the marvel cartoons.