storm

xmenstorm1

storm  

46 members have voted

1. 1. do you want a storm figure????????????

• yes i do want a storm
    • no i dont want a storm
    • yes but i dont want fa storm
    • yes but only want fa storm

i want any of these the first is massiah complex, x treme storm, my favourite is the one from x men legends. with short choppy hair, this is a look no storm figure has had so far.

Storm.jpg

200px-X-treme_X-Men_36.jpg

wall-002-1024.jpg

UncanXMen489.jpg

3626-47392-1-classic-x-men_400.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like a decent movie version of Storm. I was a big fan of the cartoon, so the white costume is fine by me.

Good Lord, is this still going?

i want any of these the first is massiah complex, x treme storm, my favourite is the one from x men legends. with short choppy hair, this is a look no storm figure has had so far.

Storm.jpg

I do have to say though, that is a fantastic drawing of Storm, what is it from?

Good Lord, is this still going?

Storm.jpg

I do have to say though, that is a fantastic drawing of Storm, what is it from?

that picture if from the Marvel Alliance game

Storm is freakin cool in that game

ive started to make little custom power bits???????

i get a plastic bag and then with pva glue squirt out a lightning shape with a small whole in the middle

then i get yellow paint and dabb it on the shape taking care not to put it out of place

then leave it to dry

when dry the glue will be clear and you will only see the yellw colour which will have then blended into it and it will be hard

then to hole you left is big enough for storms hand and you have some cool lightning pieces for your storm figure

ive done them for jean, gambit, spiderwoman, emma frost, pyro, psylock, just use different coloured paint to colour with leave to dry for two days then they go rock solid and look awsum, try it.