storm

xmenstorm1

storm  

46 members have voted

1. 1. do you want a storm figure????????????

• yes i do want a storm
    • no i dont want a storm
    • yes but i dont want fa storm
    • yes but only want fa storm

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Storm_Noto.jpg

i like this picture its her first appearance but with different cape, would be good material cape, wat u think.

HASBRO you could easily make this its the same body just different cape.

i voted NO...

it's not that i don't want a storm, it's just that i don't NEED another storm... i've got 2 storms, and that's quite enough for me...

i want and i NEED a new rogue... 'cause i don't have one...

Storm_Noto.jpg

i think if hasbro did make a storm they would folleow this sketches idea and do this sort of cape, it would leave you with more articulation, cloth or plastic.

c'mon guy im a lone woman on this fight giv me a break, i wont give you one like, however, i think keep the waves for figures that need to be made so then make her a two pack, and that leaves callisto, forge from x men or black panther.

in the comics who is she with now, it isnt forge anymore is it black panther??????????

with interchangleble parts now on the scene maybe callisto is good idea, but then forge is good too, but mask no mask black panther

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

i know but im obsessed but this is the last storm page i will do promise, lol, but i wont stop askin for one or mentioning her, lol, i just wanted a poll doing, and a signature adding thats all i needed.

you and stormfan should definately hook up

:) lol, you make me out to be internet hooker, or hussy, lol. :)

;)

lol, you guys make me laugh, wat stormfan look like, however that wont matter if he voted no for storm, i will have good place for that carrot, lol.

lol, you guys make me laugh, wat stormfan look like, however that wont matter if he voted no for storm, i will have good place for that carrot, lol.

I haven't voted yet, only because I have a friend making me this custom:

classicstorm.jpg

If I wasn't getting that one (which IMO is better), and if I didn't have any kind of self restraint lol, I'd definitely be pushing for the FA figure as much as you are.

awwwww you real lucky to get that storm made for you, :( i want a storm, lol, i got hair done white today lol wooo hoo, its nearly dead but got it. some strong bleach wouldnt recomend it. lol.

awwwww you real lucky to get that storm made for you, :( i want a storm, lol, i got hair done white today lol wooo hoo, its nearly dead but got it. some strong bleach wouldnt recomend it. lol.

hah, got a pic?

He has a myspace page. Umm...." That won't matter.....I will have a good place for that carrot." is that a sexual innendo for something I think you mean, but won't mention it. Guess your carrot is lucky. Also, stormfan prefer pale skin chicks (inside joke that you may or may not understand)

He has a myspace page. Umm...." That won't matter.....I will have a good place for that carrot." is that a sexual innendo for something I think you mean, but won't mention it. Guess your carrot is lucky. Also, stormfan prefer pale skin chicks (inside joke that you may or may not understand)

@smilepunch@ Thanks for that lol

I would love to have another Storm fig

Besides how many Wolverines are out there... so what's wrong..

So you go xmenstorm1 and work your polls in getting what you want

You have my support GIRL

I would love to have another Storm fig

Besides how many Wolverines are out there... so what's wrong..

So you go xmenstorm1 and work your polls in getting what you want

You have my support GIRL

lol, wat we like, but hop hasbro see this and actually takes wat people want into consideration, for once. SO HASBRO MAKE STORM.

Does any one care for the Alan Davis Dark Purple and Gold that Storm wore in Phoenix Endsong over the Messaih complex version in purple and white showing her thighs with no tights?

Which version do you prefer and why?

lol, hello, its me agin i know im annoying but just want to know if you do want a marvel legends storm figure or not

YES or NO

please vote

ta thanks alot, :)

Dude you are obsessed with storm, enough already. Get a blowup storm and be done with it. @smilepunch@

my vote was yes!