storm

xmenstorm1

storm  

46 members have voted

1. 1. do you want a storm figure????????????

• yes i do want a storm
    • no i dont want a storm
    • yes but i dont want fa storm
    • yes but only want fa storm

lol, hello, its me agin i know im annoying but just want to know if you do want a marvel legends storm figure or not

YES or NO

please vote

ta thanks alot, :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, hello, its me agin i know im annoying but just want to know if you do want a marvel legends storm figure or not

YES or NO

ta thanks alot, :)

NO. We have 3 Storms already. How about some charcters yet to be released instead? Polaris for example.

you know that firestar picture you have at the side, are you sure thats a woman????????,

Firestar_01.gifim sure you know what i mean!!!!!

well at least i don't fill the forums with page of storm. put her in your signature for love of god.

we also have six jean figures not including movie figures but including them that makes eight jeans, we only have 4 storms, whats one more?????????, how to add signature

go to your profile click on edit signature and enter what you want in the box. you can also paste a picture there. go do it now. give the rest of us a break. NOW!!!!!

go to your profile click on edit signature and enter what you want in the box. you can also paste a picture there. go do it now. give the rest of us a break. NOW!!!!!

thank i found it, lol.

I don't even collect ML anymore but I felt the need to vote here.....I keep seeing these posts by xmenstorm1 going on about FA Storm and frankly...they're starting to kill a little bit of my soul every time I see them @lol@ maybe if it's a glaringly obvious NO! we'll get some peace

no you wont get any peace, lol, + i found out how to add it to my signature so i dont need to any more.

please vote, thank you.

I gotta be honest here... after seeing so many threads and posts focused on Storm, I pretty much don't want one anymore.

You know how you can like candy a lot, but if you have too much of it, you get sick of it and don't even want to see it anymore?

Replace 'candy' with 'Storm'; that's pretty much how I feel right now.

i have to admit i dont like that first costume, but i liked the shorter choppyer hair, the second one looks more cool its like an updated fa, thanks for showing me the first costume :).

no thanks 3 is enough for me.

Normally I'd agree, BUT only one of those versions is comic accurate and they all use the same base body. She never wore the mohawk with the Jim Lee costume and the white repaint is based off the animated series. Personally I want at least 1 more version, preferably FA, with her tiara because that wind swept ML 8 hair style has always looked like crap to me.

I voted no, I love the white costume storm that came out already and couldn't ask for a better one. I have no interest in a FA Storm nor an AOA Storm (although the 1st AOA costume was a neat look for her).

I'd much rather Hasbro concentrate on making new characters rather than 3rd or 4th costume looks for the same heroes over and over.