Would Hasbro do the 1990s neon colored figs in 25th ann form?

Zanzibar

I hate the term Neon. None of these figures light up.

But the fluorescent colors on the later Joes absolutely should be done with proper colors if Hasbro feels that figure would sell.

Almost all the 1990 figures, 1991 Low Light (with correct hair), Mercer, Sci-Fi, 1992 Wild Bill, Roadblock, Battle Corps Duke, Cross Country (Who I think is so much better than V1), Beachhead, Ninja Force Snake-Eyes, NF Stormy, Slice, Dice, DEF Shockwave, Mutt & Junkyard, and Cutter would all be perfect for the 25th treatment with minor, if any, color changes. Even late '94 figures like Flint, Lifeline, Stalker, Dial-Tone, Shipwreck, Snow Storm, and Major Bludd are drab and military-appropriate...

The only figures that were saturated in fluorescent colors were the Mega Marines, Ninja Force (especially Wave 2), Battle Corps Wave 4 (the aborted DEF Wave 2 figures and repaints), and Star Brigade (which should not be included in the 25th line at all. Not too many of those figures are really worth a 25th redo, especially the nobodies like Mace, Long Arm, Mirage, Blast-off. And later-day versions of guys like Muskrat, Law, GH, Clutch, etc are unnecessary when we might only get one version anyway.

The truly viable characters that will get/deserve second and third versions in the 25th line are those that actually got good-colored second/third figures in the original RAH line.

I hate the term Neon. None of these figures light up.

But the fluorescent colors on the later Joes absolutely should be done with proper colors if Hasbro feels that figure would sell.

Almost all the 1990 figures, 1991 Low Light (with correct hair), Mercer, Sci-Fi, 1992 Wild Bill, Roadblock, Battle Corps Duke, Cross Country (Who I think is so much better than V1), Beachhead, Ninja Force Snake-Eyes, NF Stormy, Slice, Dice, DEF Shockwave, Mutt & Junkyard, and Cutter would all be perfect for the 25th treatment with minor, if any, color changes. Even late '94 figures like Flint, Lifeline, Stalker, Dial-Tone, Shipwreck, Snow Storm, and Major Bludd are drab and military-appropriate...

The only figures that were saturated in fluorescent colors were the Mega Marines, Ninja Force (especially Wave 2), Battle Corps Wave 4 (the aborted DEF Wave 2 figures and repaints), and Star Brigade (which should not be included in the 25th line at all. Not too many of those figures are really worth a 25th redo, especially the nobodies like Mace, Long Arm, Mirage, Blast-off. And later-day versions of guys like Muskrat, Law, GH, Clutch, etc are unnecessary when we might only get one version anyway.

The truly viable characters that will get/deserve second and third versions in the 25th line are those that actually got good-colored second/third figures in the original RAH line.

Would Hasbro do the 1990's NEon figs? YES. Eventually every fig from the 80's will be done in 25th style..then the movie figs..then they'' run out of ideas and end up doing the Eco warriors etc.

I'd like to see some of the characters who were released in neon colors, but with realistic colors. Rapid-Fire, Cloudburst, Skymate, Psyche-Out, Lightfoot, Scoop, etc would all look great with a better paint scheme. For example, Lightfoot would have been a great figure with a navy blue uniform instead of yellow, and a black helmet and backpack.

I'd like to see some of the characters who were released in neon colors, but with realistic colors. Rapid-Fire

Oh, well that'd be Super Trooper. Yeah, i'd be down with a 25th Super Trooper. Even give him the code-name Rapid Fire, and kill two with one!

Cloudburst, Skymate, Psyche-Out, Lightfoot, Scoop, etc would all look great with a better paint scheme.

Most of these would just require toned down colors, not necessarily *different* colors. Scoop and Lightfoot, the exceptions, would be better served with muted, khaki BDUs instead of a navy blue that would totally change the look of the figure. Althought I'd be all for Lightfoot just getting Night Force colors instead of the originals.

I would like the later figures colored really close to how they originally done, even if they were neon. Then do repaints of them in darker better colors. That way you get them true to how the were back then plus get them colored how they should have been in the first place. Or meet somewhere in the middle like Gung-Ho.