Box Set Ideas

deprave1

ok, so what we have heard from Toy fare is that the Wrecking Crew has been put to molds, so options for release are either part of the 2 packs or a box set. please let it be a box set. what box sets would you like to see..

Power Pack

New Warriors -- this one would be 6 figures bridging the gap between the Classic and Modern; Speedball, Namorita, Night Thrasher, Pennance, Wondra, Blackwing. Set would be complete with a base showing the smoldering remains of Stamford Conneticutt and several of the team itself, morbid, but I would buy it.

Purifiers -- Mathew Riesman and 3 random followers. Maybe a Base of Nimrod on a Cross

Serpent Squad -- Sin, Crossbones, Viper, Eel, and Cobra

Agents of Shield -- Dum Dum Dugan, Sharon Carter, Maria Hill, Gabriel Jones

New X-Men -- Surge, Anole, Dust, Rockslide, Pixie

well i think that the wrecking crew are romoured to be made. again it's only a romour.

Box set idea

FA/First Classe X-men- it is my secdond most requested box set next to the wrecking crew.

Starjammers-nice to have other x-men supporting case out of the way and with Corsair died and Hepopeoejoj (the cat girl can never her name) in the current x-men this has a good chance

Frightful Four (Wizard, Titania, Klaw, Trapster)

Lethal Legion - if it get me Grim Reaper, Man-ape and Lving Lazer i'll take it.

I'd be up for a classic FA X-Men boxset, not the First class look though.

Runaways and Inhumans would be good boxsets too - with our first Inhuman finally breaking after 19 series it would be nice to pose Blackbolt with some of his Royal Family like Medusa, Crystal and Karnak. And who doesn't want a mahoosive British Bulldog on their shelf to round them out?!

Fantastic 4 (based on F4 legends figures)

Mr. Fantastic (non-stretched)

Invisible Woman (clear w/ airbrushed blue)

Human Torch (Flame-On w/ new head)

The Thing (taller and w/ drybrushing)

Franklin Richards (TBF4 box set sculpt w/ new non-OMG, a robber! head)

Dr. Doom (new head w/ interchangeable Doombot head)

Super Skrull (F4C sculpt w/ interchangeable flame on arms & clear arms)

Dragon Man (F4C w/ NO CHANGED PAINT APPS!!!!!)

Kang ( F4C w/o lead paint {or whatever that warning meant})

thats nine figures, more than any other box set ever. but since hasbro has no plans for box sets, and just single and two packs:

Professor X vs. Magneto (X comes w/ new head, and both wheelchair and hoverchair) (Magneto is Sentry/Black Panther body w/ new head, gloves, cape and belt, and added chest armor)

Jean Grey vs. Mystique (Jean would be the Jim Lee version people are demanding) (Mystique would be the modern version im demanding)

Cyclops vs. Toad (Cyclops would be the standard Bullseye/Quicksilver body w/ new head and have the classic costume) (Toad would be a retooled ML8 Doc Ock w/ new head and such)

Beast vs. Avalanche (Beast would be a staright re-release of X-Men box set figure w/ the cloth coat and an added torso hinge) (Avalanche would be either a new sculpt or a retooled of the XMC figure)

Hasbro, you need to hire me right now!

Alph Flight.. I like, just depending on who is in the set. Box sets usually have a finite number of figures, and the most I think we have seen in a single set is 6. Which Six Alphans would you have?

Guardian

Vindicator

Shaman

Talisman

Northstar

Aurora

Puck

Box

Wild Child

Snow Bird

Marrina

aside from the wrecking crew boxset that i've always wanted, i'd like to have:

avengers boxset 1

- ares

- living lightning

- sersi

- crystal

- jack of hearts

avengers boxset 2

- photon

- firestar

- quasar

- justice

- captain britain (kelsey)

Defenders Box Set

Nighthawk

Gargoyle

Hellcat

Son of Satan

Valkrye (pretty sure she won't be making the Hulk line)

Masters of Evil

Baron Zemo

Enchatress

Executioner

Living Laser

Radioactive Man

Original Black Knight

Asgardian Box Set

Modern Thor

Enchantress or Lady Sif

Executioner or Heimdall

Fandral

Hogun

Volstagg

Classic Loki or Girl Loki

thats nine figures, more than any other box set ever. but since hasbro has no plans for box sets, and just single and two packs:

Professor X vs. Magneto (X comes w/ new head, and both wheelchair and hoverchair) (Magneto is Sentry/Black Panther body w/ new head, gloves, cape and belt, and added chest armor)

Jean Grey vs. Mystique (Jean would be the Jim Lee version people are demanding) (Mystique would be the modern version im demanding)

Cyclops vs. Toad (Cyclops would be the standard Bullseye/Quicksilver body w/ new head and have the classic costume) (Toad would be a retooled ML8 Doc Ock w/ new head and such)

Beast vs. Avalanche (Beast would be a staright re-release of X-Men box set figure w/ the cloth coat and an added torso hinge) (Avalanche would be either a new sculpt or a retooled of the XMC figure)

sweet ideas but try thinking logically

first-how would you get a box set with 9 characters in it,not only that but doom has 2 head,skrull has 2 arms,and dragon man is HUGE,how much are you going to pay for that? probably $100-120

next,prof x with wheel chair AND hoverchair?! what? why? we already have a wheel chair,people want the hover chair,and he wore a different costume in the hover chair (green fatigues)

and this is just a personal gripe,but the black panther body for magneto? hes bigger than that dude,that body is puny

and last,its not that easy to just add and ab crunch on to a character,and people want a new beast sculpt anyway,his articulation is kinda outdated,and many people complain how big he is (i dont care though)

alpha flight

wrecking crew

frightful four

secret defenders

age of apocalypse

new warriors

new mutants

x-factor

x-force - 90's

hellfire club

heralds of galactus

adam warlock and the infinity watch

inhumans

gaurdians of the galaxy

Wrecking crew first and foremost!

Frightful Four would be cool.

New Warriors would kick @$$! None of that Bendis crap like Penance though, classic Warriors all the way. Thrash, Namorita, Speedy, and Rage (And maybe Darkhawk and Turbo if there's room. Justice and Firestar can be a 2-pack)

PowerPac??? Oh why the hell not? Sure bring 'em on!

Serpent Society would be a neat idea too, but it would be hard narrowing down the list to just four to six of them. If we got 4 I'd go with King Cobra, Diamondback, Sidewinder, and Anaconda. If we get 6 through in Puff Adder and Asp Or any other combination really since Cobra and Diamondback could make it as standalone figures.

Asgardians: Odin and the warriors 3. Sif and Balder if there's room.

Circus of Crime: Ringmaster, Python Princess, Bruto the Strong man, The Clown

Hellfire Club: Sebastian Shaw, Harry Leland, Donald Pierce, Mastermind, White Queen (classic costume and not fugly this time), Tessa/Sage, & Selene. Yeah yeah it's 7 figures but they probably won't do another Emma so soon.

Zodiac Cartel: The only way to do this right is with all 12 LMD members and include the Key with Scorpio!

Thunderbolts, y'know the good version that Kurt came up with, not this crap with scorpvenom. I'm talking Sonbird, Mach 1, Meteorite, Techno, Jolt, Atlas, and Citizen V.

Masters of Evil: Thunderbolts in their old costumes!

OR throw in some other Marvel heavy like Mister Hyde and Whirlwind, Klaw, Grey Gargoyle, Tiger Shark, Radioactive Man, Man-Killer, Crimson Cowl, and ZEMO!

Nightshift: Hangman, Gypsy Moth, Brothers Grimm, Digger, Needle, Misfit, Tick-Tock, & Tatterdemalion

Heralds of Galactus: Air Walker, FireLord, Terrax, Nova, Morg, & Stardust

Mutates: Vertigo, Lorelei, Amphibius, Barbarus, Brainchild, & Sauron

U-Foes: Vector, Vapor, Ironclad, X-ray

...just off the top of my head anyway

Alph Flight.. I like, just depending on who is in the set. Box sets usually have a finite number of figures, and the most I think we have seen in a single set is 6. Which Six Alphans would you have?

Make mine:

Guardian

Shaman

Puck

Snowbird

Aurora

Northstar

Aurora and NS have already been made, so they're a no-brainer, the others are classic Alphans. I like the idea of a WildChild figure, but he wouldn't fit in with this group, we'll save him for next year's Wolverine line. ;)

Defenders Box Set

Nighthawk

Gargoyle

Hellcat

Son of Satan

Valkrye (pretty sure she won't be making the Hulk line)

I hope you're wrong on Valkrye, but either way, I'd love to see a Defenders set as well. Moondragon could serve as a 6th or alternate.

first-how would you get a box set with 9 characters in it,not only that but doom has 2 head,skrull has 2 arms,and dragon man is HUGE,how much are you going to pay for that? probably $100-120

next,prof x with wheel chair AND hoverchair?! what? why? we already have a wheel chair,people want the hover chair,and he wore a different costume in the hover chair (green fatigues)

and this is just a personal gripe,but the black panther body for magneto? hes bigger than that dude,that body is puny

and last,its not that easy to just add and ab crunch on to a character,and people want a new beast sculpt anyway,his articulation is kinda outdated,and many people complain how big he is (i dont care though)

i thought it would be nice that people could have their choice for theings like X's chair, doom's head, and skrulls arms. and yeah, dragon man is huge. my solution? make the packaging bigger. and as for beast, i can see where your coming from with the new sculpt thing, but the ML4 beast was perfect in all aspects. and as for magneto, trust me, it works.

Wrecking crew first and foremost!

Frightful Four would be cool.

New Warriors would kick @$$! None of that Bendis crap like Penance though, classic Warriors all the way. Thrash, Namorita, Speedy, and Rage (And maybe Darkhawk and Turbo if there's room. Justice and Firestar can be a 2-pack)

PowerPac??? Oh why the hell not? Sure bring 'em on!

Serpent Society would be a neat idea too, but it would be hard narrowing down the list to just four to six of them. If we got 4 I'd go with King Cobra, Diamondback, Sidewinder, and Anaconda. If we get 6 through in Puff Adder and Asp Or any other combination really since Cobra and Diamondback could make it as standalone figures.

Asgardians: Odin and the warriors 3. Sif and Balder if there's room.

Circus of Crime: Ringmaster, Python Princess, Bruto the Strong man, The Clown

Hellfire Club: Sebastian Shaw, Harry Leland, Donald Pierce, Mastermind, White Queen (classic costume and not fugly this time), Tessa/Sage, & Selene. Yeah yeah it's 7 figures but they probably won't do another Emma so soon.

Zodiac Cartel: The only way to do this right is with all 12 LMD members and include the Key with Scorpio!

Thunderbolts, y'know the good version that Kurt came up with, not this crap with scorpvenom. I'm talking Sonbird, Mach 1, Meteorite, Techno, Jolt, Atlas, and Citizen V.

Masters of Evil: Thunderbolts in their old costumes!

OR throw in some other Marvel heavy like Mister Hyde and Whirlwind, Klaw, Grey Gargoyle, Tiger Shark, Radioactive Man, Man-Killer, Crimson Cowl, and ZEMO!

Nightshift: Hangman, Gypsy Moth, Brothers Grimm, Digger, Needle, Misfit, Tick-Tock, & Tatterdemalion

Heralds of Galactus: Air Walker, FireLord, Terrax, Nova, Morg, & Stardust

Mutates: Vertigo, Lorelei, Amphibius, Barbarus, Brainchild, & Sauron

U-Foes: Vector, Vapor, Ironclad, X-ray

...just off the top of my head anyway

C'mon, Who can't see the Power Pack as a Christmas/4 qtr box set. Package it say with an evil Santa Claus or something.

Heralds of Galactus would be awesome. Hell I would be happy with just an Anihilation Box Set. Star Lord, Phyla Vel, Modern Nova(though think that is unlikely with him gracing series 4), Wraith, Phalanx Ultron, and Rocket Racoon

Frightful Four and Heralds of Galactus would be alright.

The sets I want though are as follows.

Slingers

FA X-Men (classic team of Beast, Angel, Prof. X, Cyclops, Iceman, and Jean Grey)

Gamma Corps

A many faces of Hulk set with Joe Fixit, The Professor, Red Hulk, Devil Hulk, Savage Hulk, and Bruce Banner

A 2nd House of M boxed set with Magneto, Hawkeye, Spider-man, and the others are up for debate

Which costumes from X-men Legends? there were multiple. Do you mean the Ultimate X-men costumes. Sorry, but if we are talking about more Ultimate figures, I would probably only buy to be able to customize. only thing that compels me to buy an Ultimate ML is to complete a BAF. If you want an X-Men line, I'd say the likely and worthy takers would be...

X-Force

Wolverine

X-23

Warpath

Wolfesbane

Bastion

X-Factor

Multiple Man times 2

Strong Guy

Siryn

Monet

Layla Miller

New X-men

(Going strictly for visual, so sorry to the Hellion Fans)

Surge

Anole

Rockslide

Dust

Pixie

Marauders

Scalphunter

Scrambler (detachable hands for post run in with X-23)

Vertigo

Riptide

Sunfire

Arclight

Which costumes from X-men Legends? there were multiple. Do you mean the Ultimate X-men costumes. Sorry, but if we are talking about more Ultimate figures, I would probably only buy to be able to customize. only thing that compels me to buy an Ultimate ML is to complete a BAF. If you want an X-Men line, I'd say the likely and worthy takers would be...

X-Force

Wolverine

X-23

Warpath

Wolfesbane

Bastion

X-Factor

Multiple Man times 2

Strong Guy

Siryn

Monet

Layla Miller

New X-men

Surge

Anole

Rockslide

Dust

Pixie

Marauders

Scalphunter

Vertigo

Riptide

Sunfire

Arclight

I will get your waves anyday.

X-Force

Wolverine

X-23

Warpath

Wolfesbane

Bastion

X-Factor

Multiple Man times 2

Strong Guy

Siryn

Monet

Layla Miller

New X-men

Surge

Anole

Rockslide

Dust

Pixie

Marauders

Scalphunter

Vertigo

Riptide

Sunfire

Arclight

SOLD! As much as I'd be resentful of our first Wolfsbane to look like K-9 from Dr Who I'd be sold on the X-Force boxset for the team look and an awesome Bastion figure (well he creeps me out!)

I'd prefer Multiple Man to be in a two pack or sold individually to give people a chance to army build him othewise he's be expensive to collect and we'd have armies of Guido's in our draws! @loll@

i thought it would be nice that people could have their choice for theings like X's chair, doom's head, and skrulls arms. and yeah, dragon man is huge. my solution? make the packaging bigger. and as for beast, i can see where your coming from with the new sculpt thing, but the ML4 beast was perfect in all aspects. and as for magneto, trust me, it works.

oh i know it could work,you can make it work with practically any base,but i said he is puny,so many xmen characters would tower over him