The new Vulture

Scott

i dont care if they change costumes but i dont like it when they change the colors of the original. vulture is always green in my head. maybe i repaint him when i get him :P sandman and lizard are great looking. not so sure about shokker. he is one of my favorite spidey villain but he looks strange in the show.

More villians revealed. Ratcrawler over at the SHH forums found these

Vulture.jpg

Sandman.jpg

Shocker.jpg

Electro.jpg

Lizard.jpg

Got to say most of these look like crap.

Uhhhm... who's the nipples guy above Lizard?!

Quick question - I don't follow Spidey as much as X-Men but was the Vulture from the original 90's series the same old dude we see in the comics? Or was it his son, de-aged version, protege?

:( Looking at these pics makes me miss the 90's Spidey show. If this show has great stories like that one I may give it a chance. I didn't like The Batman when it first came out either but I've grown to like it, so the same may happen with this new Spectacular Spiderman show. Only time will tell. I wonder if they're going to bore us with another hour long origin story or just stick to flash backs of the origin and stick to current day action.

That's Electro.

what???????????????????????????????? thats electro? tell me you are kidding. whats that? i thought it was that snake guy. i dont remember his name. constrictor i think. if thats electro then he looks stupid. i realy miss the 90 show. marvel when are you bringing those to dvd? its about time.

I like them. Sure, I would've liked it if they preserved some of the color schemes, but other than that I like the stylized look. No sense in making it a complete retread of the 90s cartoon. I do agree that Harry's pants and Electro's... chest look ridiculous.

That's Electro.

it is? good god...they dont need to make it THAT obvious.

im pretty excited about the new series, and the only reason i can think of why is because it premieres on my borthday weekend (yes, i have those :))

man? electro looks realy stupid to me #WTF# even curt connors. now curt has a metal hand? whats that all about? why should he waste his time on the lizard serum when he can go to cyberdine systems and build the terminator endoskeleton @loll@ ? i sense that the show wont be that good. well some stuff seems realy dissapointing here but still , i wanna wait and see what it realy looks like.

It’s funny to me that we’re talking about a guy whos most iconic look has him with a ridiculous star on his head…and yet this new electro looks really stupid. I just love how crazily relative it all is. When I saw the first picture of this animated Electro, I actually thought he was an old villain by the name of the Eel.

Over all…this show looks terrible. And I’m sure it won’t follow the comics even mildly. A modern comic cartoon that actually takes after the comics it’s supposedly based off…pssh! Like that will happen. These new comic cartoons should not even be made. Just stop them already, please?

It's funny to me that we're talking about a guy whos most iconic look has him with a ridiculous star on his head…and yet this new electro looks really stupid. I just love how crazily relative it all is. When I saw the first picture of this animated Electro, I actually thought he was an old villain by the name of the Eel.

Over all…this show looks terrible. And I'm sure it won't follow the comics even mildly. A modern comic cartoon that actually takes after the comics it's supposedly based off…pssh! Like that will happen. These new comic cartoons should not even be made. Just stop them already, please?

i am on your side on this in a way. we had such great animated shows in the past and now everything seems so childish. sad in a way. i am happy to see my favorite hero again with new adventures. thats why i wanna see it :P finaly a new spidey show. still dissapointed with how most of them look alike.