marvel legends two packs 2008

xmenstorm1

http://marvelousnews.com/news.php?catid=20&itemid=11365

what two packs do you think we will see in 2008?????????????????????????????

we have seen ultimate nick fury and cap

elektra and ronin

they look so cool but what others do you think we will see???????????????

I personally I would like to see a couple different 2 packs

Current Rogue and an Updated Mystique (with interchangable heads for Mystigque and hands for Rogue, one gloved one not)

Crossbones and Sin

Multiple Man 2 Pak

New Captain America and Winter Soldier

Pennance and Speedball

I personally I would like to see a couple different 2 packs

Current Rogue and an Updated Mystique (with interchangable heads for Mystigque and hands for Rogue, one gloved one not)

Multiple Man 2 Pak

New Captain America and Winter Soldier

The Cap and WS is a good bet to happen, the others you mention would be cool choices... I'm hoping we'll see more army builders like

AIM, Hand and Hellfire Club 2 packs as well.

i hope they will give us new characters... or better remakes of old toybiz ones which were ugly, or scarce... elektra is really nice...

i'd like to see more avengers...

crystal and sersi

jack of hearts and justice

photon and living lightning

firestar and quasar

ares and captain britain (kelsey)

i'd also like to see some x-men...

forge and morph

gambit and rogue

and a lot of other heroes and army builders...

multiple man

strong guy

S.H.I.E.L.D. agents

AIM soldiers

Hand ninjas

it is no question we are going to get army builders in the two pack, Hasbro has said as much. Question is how they will be packaged. Do we get two hand ninja's in a single pack or do you get say a hand ninja and aim soldier in a 2 pak. Thus allowing more army builders to be out there. Of the 8 2 packs that we know are coming out, we know there is going to 2 accounted for. Personally as much as I would like the army builders, some cool new sculpts on popular figures would be appreciated. So I am hoping the army builders come 1 and 1 in the sets, and only takes up 3 of the six 2 packs. With Secret Invasion and Annihilation Conquest, I wouldn't mind seeing a Kree soldier and Skrull agent 2 pack. Even a Sh'iar Soldier would be cool to expand our alien races.

no i getting annoying but storm two pack, with forge or black panther.

i like the idea of mystique and rogue in a mother daughter two pack, nice, but mystique has to be in black costume with guns, or jubilee and someone.....

i like the sound of these two pack more and more i think these are really good ideas, with more and more people customizing figures they have finally tagged on, i think hasbro are getting way better and better.GO HASBRO.

I'd love it to be something like Sunfire and Thunderbird, Sebastian Shaw and Hellfire Soldier, new Mandarin and Hand Ninja, Photon and Jack of Hearts, Northstar and Aurora, Multiple Man doubles (with a couple of different heads) and Havok and Polaris would certainly have my vote. The two packs in the past have been a chance to get some really obscure characters like Domino, Cannonball, Leader, Strucker and Mandarin so here's hoping.

i think they will bring all the figures or atleast most from the fan poll, an release them as two packs, aurora and northstar should be a two pack, storm has to be realesed with someone, so does lilandra, and silver samurai i didnt like the magneto or gambit, from the poll.

my brother just said he would buy an iron man and warmachine two pack with all interchangeable parts, and he want new deadpool, but i want storm lol.

I'd prefer the army builders kept to a single theme. Two different style hand ninjas in the same pack, one with a sword the other with a bow and arrow or something. Two Aim soldiers, these could be colored slightly differently or something. Two multiple men with different expressions. Male and Female SHIELD agents. Variants with different ethnicities would be nice too.

As much as I love the Avengers Firestar and Justice are the only two that really make sense to me, sorry pvbvillegas. The rest of those can be single packed figures in future lines. That being said I'd buy all of those quickly then sell or destroy the Ares figure.

Hmmm. What about MJ and Aunt May? Jarvis and Henry Peter Gyrich?

I'd prefer the army builders kept to a single theme. Two different style hand ninjas in the same pack, one with a sword the other with a bow and arrow or something. Two Aim soldiers, these could be colored slightly differently or something. Two multiple men with different expressions. Male and Female SHIELD agents. Variants with different ethnicities would be nice too.

As much as I love the Avengers Firestar and Justice are the only two that really make sense to me, sorry pvbvillegas. The rest of those can be single packed figures in future lines. That being said I'd buy all of those quickly then sell or destroy the Ares figure.

I agree with the two packs for army builder have to be the same builder in a pack or possibly at the least 2 different army builders. If you do a two pack with Multiple Man and Guido, or even as you mentioned Mandarin and Hand Agent, in order to get the army you end up with a #$@# load of Guido's or Mandarins. I fo one wouldn't mind a Aunt May or a decent comic inspired MJ (kinda think the Kirsten Dunst figure turned out fugly). But I feel those should be left to the SMC line. c'mon if the rumor is true we are getting 48 of those figures this year. Leave the two packs for the rest of the Marvel U. Hell even if you were to get the Wrecking Crew split as 2 dif 2 packs it would be worth it.

i really hope we get more x-men themed figures.

i feel like Polaris & Havok 2pack is a must. Everyone has been wanting a Polaris for a long time now and a MA Polaris & Havok 2pack just makes sense.

i'd also like to see:

- Justice & Firestar

- Jubilee & Wolverine

- Jim Lee Jean Grey & Cyclops

- Rogue & mystique (i feel like this is the only female 2pack that could possibly be made)

- MA Storm & Black Panther (he could come with an unmasked extra head)

- FA Storm & prof X (in x-men uniform)

- Warpath & Hepzibah

- MA extremis Iron Man & Maria Hill (the head of shield)

- Ares & MA Black Widow

jarvis can go with pepper potts.

i really like the storm and prof x he could be hoverchair, i like the storm and callisto one better, with varient storm floating hair and angry face, and callisto tenticle arm.

i think hasbro should stop doing figures they want and listen to want we want more because we are the ones who buy the figures!!!!!!

i personally would buy these two packs more than i would buy the baf waves now.

they sound mega!!!!!!!!!!

jarvis can go with pepper potts.

Sorry to say it but I think the only Storm 2 pack that makes sense would eb to pair her with Black Panther. If they do that, then I got a fealing it will be a more modern take on Storm than what we currently have, which is something I am perfectly fine with. As far as the prof goes, only other version than the current ML Galactus series version I would want would be be the prof in either a classic x-suit or even better, the one he wore in Uncanny X-men 181 I think it was. Yellow suit, Big black x. the One where the team returns from War world.

Also, as a die hard X-men fan who learned to read from claremont's original run, I gotta say this about all the X-centric proposed lines. there is whole other world of figures that need to be made too. I want to see them too. I just think other characters who are desperate for a presentation should be in consideration as well.

I'd love it to be something like Sunfire and Thunderbird, Sebastian Shaw and Hellfire Soldier, new Mandarin and Hand Ninja, Photon and Jack of Hearts, Northstar and Aurora, Multiple Man doubles (with a couple of different heads) and Havok and Polaris would certainly have my vote. The two packs in the past have been a chance to get some really obscure characters like Domino, Cannonball, Leader, Strucker and Mandarin so here's hoping.

I like your ideas ...... those two packs will be awesome . #US1#