what Marvel Legends Unleashed?

abazou

how is it overkill? i think it a great idea. it's basically marvel select by hasbro. with more articualtion.

i can see how you would think that, but these are 8 inch and select are 7 inch......

they should quikely save this and make the reest 7 inch......

or else we have ML 6 inch, DS 7 inch, MU360 8 inches and some old icons 12 inches...... and the movie 5 inchers.... and they speak of making 3 3/4 inchers..... wich is cool but there are too many scales

i can see how you would think that, but these are 8 inch and select are 7 inch......

or else we have ML 6 inch, DS 7 inch, MU360 8 inches and some old icons 12 inches...... and the movie 5 inchers.... and they speak of making 3 3/4 inchers..... wich is cool but there are too many scales

my sentiments, exactly.

my sentiments, exactly.

whats it matter how many scales there are,if you dont like it,dont buy it

they are going to make the same ammount marvel legends/6 inch figures they do every year whether or not there is only marvel legends,or if there are ML,unleashed,3 3/4, marvel transformers, icons,and marvel select

Different scales aren't a problem until a figure gets made in one that doesn't sell well enough for it to warrent it being made in another. For example lets say that SHS 4 pack with Titanium Man and Crimson Dynamo ends up warming the pegs. That type of poor sales would signifigently lesson the chance of them being redone in the 6" M.L. line.

i like 'em. im probably not gonna buy them, but i may get iron man. if your looking for these, their at my wal*mart, which scares me cuz they never get anything until a year after their released.