New comic two packs found

I bought them all when I found them. I like Tomax and Xamot, they were my favorite from this wave. I think it was cool that they came in a similar package to what they came in back in the 80's. If you look at the sids of the insert, you will notice mirror like sides against the figures, that was really cool. I have to say that Ace is the goofiest looking one out of all of them. He looks like "Oh S#!t, where'd you come from?" It does kinda go with the comic cover. I hope that if they release a skystriker and an Ace figure together, they improve the head sculpt. Make it look more like the cartoon Ace.

I didn't think Ace was that bad. I would really love a cartoon version of him. ace2um2.th.jpg

I don't like that his armband has his name on it.

Wild Weasel is just missing his blue scarf. I'm sure I can scrounge up some blue cloth to make one.

I don't understand why the CG Fred was in that particular pack. There were none in the comic at all.

The twins are awesome. They even come with cartoon MARS weapons. shocktroops2zb9.th.jpg

I bought them all when I found them. I like Tomax and Xamot, they were my favorite from this wave. I think it was cool that they came in a similar package to what they came in back in the 80's. If you look at the sids of the insert, you will notice mirror like sides against the figures, that was really cool. I have to say that Ace is the goofiest looking one out of all of them. He looks like "Oh S#!t, where'd you come from?" It does kinda go with the comic cover. I hope that if they release a skystriker and an Ace figure together, they improve the head sculpt. Make it look more like the cartoon Ace.

wow, that's cool! i haven't seen these yet, but thanks for reminding me about that, i forgot bout side mirrors.

I hated Ace's helmet, but the figure without it is okay. I am not saying he is perfect, he could have been better, but could have been worse too. I liked that his right sleve has the eagle image from the Skystriker Tail fin. I didn't mind his name on his left arm, since pilots usually have their code names on their uniform, though usually on their helmets.

Went to ToysRUs yesterday in Pleasant Hill, CA. and picked up the Dreadnoks comic pack. I didn't see the Breaker/Destro pack though. I'm thinking I just missed it. I also saw the Battle Damaged Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow with the red cloak.