I wish Toy Biz Back !!

aaozz9

I don't know about you guy's but I am really disappointed with Hasbro's work , I miss all the articulations and great detail's figures , I know thats never going to happen but .... I am the only one U feel's that way ?????????? I WISH TOY BIZ BACK .................

I don't understand something here.........

Why voice this?

Its pointless, serves no purpose, Toybiz is dead, Marvel toys is diminished to a consultancy position, and Hasbro has the entire Marvel license for toys for 4 more years.

Not just Marvel Legends, but ALL Marvel toys.

You are wasting breath ( or bandwith) bringing this up.

Its a fait accompli........saying anything will not change it.

Sorry, I have zero sympathy for you.

Why voice this?

Its pointless, serves no purpose, Toybiz is dead, Marvel toys is diminished to a consultancy position, and Hasbro has the entire Marvel license for toys for 4 more years.

Couldn't have said it better myself. #US1#

with marvel toys working for hasbro or what not now toybiz may as well be back I can only hope things get better from here on out

I may get shot down for voicing this - yes Toybiz were great, had fantastic detailing, paint apps blahblahblah but they did their own fair share of Emma Frosting us with the uglies like Scarlet Witch, an emaciated Cyclops and a Psylocke so far removed from the comics it hurt. When Toybiz started out they made a few boo-boo's with Toad, Iron Magneto and the 6foot 5 Wolverine. But they developed and Hasbro seem to be going the same way. We got through the painful Banshee and Movie Jean to the future of the 2 packs, Shulkie, Astonishing Cyke and a New Doom. I say be patient, and nobody is forcing you to pick up a released item over a customised figure.

I may get shot down for voicing this - yes Toybiz were great, had fantastic detailing, paint apps blahblahblah but they did their own fair share of Emma Frosting us with the uglies like Scarlet Witch, an emaciated Cyclops and a Psylocke so far removed from the comics it hurt. When Toybiz started out they made a few boo-boo's with Toad, Iron Magneto and the 6foot 5 Wolverine. But they developed and Hasbro seem to be going the same way. We got through the painful Banshee and Movie Jean to the future of the 2 packs, Shulkie, Astonishing Cyke and a New Doom. I say be patient, and nobody is forcing you to pick up a released item over a customised figure.

once again im speechless.

once again im speechless.

Lol - is that a good thing? I'm a newbie here so slap me if I didn't see the sarcasm @smilepunch@

I don't know about you guy's but I am really disappointed with Hasbro's work , I miss all the articulations and great detail's figures , I know thats never going to happen but .... I am the only one U feel's that way ?????????? I WISH TOY BIZ BACK .................

I'm with you brother! And to anyone who criticizes you for this, tell 'em to cram it! @smilepunch@

Good god, I don't wish them back. I wish them to stay in thier current position. I like not having my toys break right out of the package on a regular basis. I will grant you that not everyone had this problem, but it happend to me enough to piss me off, and I've seen way too many of the same complaints. Hasbro has had a great track record with me. The last time I got toys from them that broke regularly was the G.I. Joes way back in the day. Since then? Great product all around.

So yeah, Toy Biz gave me some great product over the years. I have been enjoying thier products since way back when I was little, and I'll even say that thier toys weren't breaking when my G.I. Joes were snapping thumbs. However, thier Marvel Legends years just managed to create some revolutionary toy mechanics, not completely quality products.

Why voice this?

Couldn't have said it better myself. #US1#

Sorry, but the guy has the right to his opinion........I don't think he was asking for sympathy from anyone. I love it how if anyone says anything bad about Hasbro on this forum everyone acts like they have stock in the company or something.

I know someone will say "its annoying" to hear negativity about it but its his opinion.

i think youre on to something,ive never heard anyone say this before,ever

Why voice this?

Gezz guy's !!!!!!!!!!!!All I'm saying is that I miss all the articulations and the good work that Toy Biz did......... and if you have zero symtathy for me !! ask me if I care .

I like how you defend "Hasbro the Arrogant". You say they need time to grow as Toybiz did? What I dont understand is why they need to "grow" in the first place. Toybiz gave then an easy pass to goal. The Marvel Legends line was already a hit. All Hasbro had to do is run the ball and score. But they wanted to show boat and put the Hasbro touch on the line. They had the molds the sales were there and the customer base. I just dont see why they felt the need to spend money on sketchy articulation, and other add in when it was not necessary. Just give us what we want and stop thinking Hasbro. So I cant understand why Hasbro would need to grow anytbing. All they had to do was just pick the fruit and pass it on the the collectors.

Why voice this?

Gezz guy's !!!!!!!!!!!!All I'm saying is that I miss all the articulations and the good work that Toy Biz did......... and if you have zero symtathy for me !! ask me if I care .

Well I believe there are multiple threads of similar topics already going on in this section about this subject, so feel free to voice your opinions in one of those threads, but we don't need another new topic rehashing the same old Hasbro vs Toy Biz arguments.