ENCORE SKY LYNX

king kahn

well i got back from lunch and lo and behold i have a package waiting! my sky lynx arrived and it is like i am 7 again! i love this toy and never had it as a child.

the packaging is nice and the same as the original except in the top corner where it says encore. oh how i miss the giant battle pics on the back of boxes. i wish they'd do more of that again!

:) :) I just got mine today from ImageAnime. Indeed I too felt like a kid again.

I didn't realize how small he is whether in combine mode or separate. Also, I didn't realize how light he is as well. Originally, my perception was like Sky Lynx must be huge from those pics until I see it in person. When I took him out of the box, I was like he's tiny, ehhehe, okay not that tiny.

Boys, putting those stickers took me almost an hour, ehehhee. I hate that type of stickers cause one mistake and you'll get all kind of seam and crack looking.

Overall, I love the figure. The motorize gimmick was superb especially in Sky Lynx case.

:) :) I just got mine today from ImageAnime. Indeed I too felt like a kid again.

I didn't realize how small he is whether in combine mode or separate. Also, I didn't realize how light he is as well. Originally, my perception was like Sky Lynx must be huge from those pics until I see it in person. When I took him out of the box, I was like he's tiny, ehhehe, okay not that tiny.

Boys, putting those stickers took me almost an hour, ehehhee. I hate that type of stickers cause one mistake and you'll get all kind of seam and crack looking.

Overall, I love the figure. The motorize gimmick was superb especially in Sky Lynx case.

Maybe after they release Omega... Trypticon will be next... Then we can have a race...

I just got confirmation for BBTS that they're shipping mine out. I've wanted to replace my old broken and now gone one for years.

trust me. you will want to get a nice quiet room when he arrives since your joy may scare others around you haha

:) :) yeah, back then I had the same thought about Sky Lynx and UMagnus colors - red, white, blue for the season 3 bots.

The nice thing about the encore Sky Lynx is that it's more show accurate than the original Sky Lynx. The blue eye on Lynx and the red tongue with black gun on big bird were a nice touch to the cartoon. Other than those, I can't tell what else is different since I don't have the original.

Damn. Now I have to open him up. I was going to wait to make a little room for him but those sound like very nice touches.

:) :) Yeah, open it up RPrimal! There are 5 minor differences between the 2008 Encore Sky Lynx and the 1986 Sky Lynx. Here are some pics of my Encore Sky Lynx or scroll down to R-10 for the differences between the two versions:

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/reminator6...tob/skylynx.htm

:) :) ehehe, I forgot, you're not from NYC. I just walked to ImageAnime store, so no shipping on my part. But in your case, no, those prices from ImageAnime/BBTS/JRS Toystore do not include shipping.

I am hoping to pick up skylinks & omega & MP grimlcok (though I kind of doubt he will be out yet) at sdcc my self I wonder what prices they will go for at a non tf con if anyone even has them... Are there any good dealers that are good for tf that are normally at sdcc?..

no fooling has he even really been confirmed yet I forget by now!

Both omega & Sky are well worth getting dude both are great figures ;)

hey guys, you mind sharing how much you found it for? I'm trying to look for the best deal on this one.

thankssss

€65 euro, which is about 101 USD according to my Mac's currency converter. That includes shipping from Hong Kong to The Netherlands though. I got it from crosszgundam, great eBay-seller!