x men legends 3 OR marvel ultimate alliance 2

xmenstorm1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i would think MUA 2 is more likely than XMEN legends 3.... since MUA reaches far more of the marvel universe than xmen does. If they hadnt have made MUA i would totally say xmen legends 3 was more likely... but im pretty sure they even announced MUA 2 already.. But either would be cool.. im a big xmen fan... but mua has a better diversity of characters.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 is official. According to a blurb in Wizard magazine this month, it's due out this year. They also said at least a "Portion" of the games storyline will have to do with the Civil War storyline.

All the other reports I've seen online have said it would be out in 09, so I'm not holding my breath for a release this year, but right around the Holidays would make for a great present to buy myself, lol.

I'm hyped about the Civil War aspect, perhaps choosing your character and side could alter the outcome of the Marvel cross-over blockbuster.

i liked both but i liked the X-men legends better, simple because there were more characters even though they were all x-men, plus there was more characters i would actually use rather than UA, plus Bishop was the overall best

• 1 month later...

Can't comment on which one first as they already decided. If Legends is a template, meaning play as good guys first then mix it up in the second...I look forward to playing both sides in MUA2 if that is what they do.

Something Activision could do that EA has been doing is unlock something for having a save game from one of the previous titles on the system.

I really hope they do away with the auto leveling by default as being on out of the gate.