The good, the bad, and the Ugly Revisited

Kitty Pryde

Banshee

Emma Frost

Phoenix

Gambit

Colossus

BAF: Strong Guy

I'd be more than happy with FA Storm, Forge, Thunderbird, Graduation Cannonball, a beefier Jim Lee Cyke, Polaris and Jim Lee Jean.

It would complete most collections and allow for a Nimrod BAF. Then do a villains line like Spidey and have Sebastian Shaw, Fitzroy, Exodus, Sauron, Callisto and Mastermind. Would have my vote :)

are you guys mental!?

theres no way in hell hasbro is going to do a wave with 5(!!!!!!) women in it,youd be lucky to get 2

theres no way you are getting storm,jean,lilandra,jubilee,and polaris in the same wave,no way in hell

get over it,think logically

we need polaris even though i dont know who she is but we also need FA STORM, so that needs to be included, along with morph and forge and the rest

this is ment to be yes or no, not whats your idea

you're so bossy with your threads.

if i see "I WANT STORM" one more time i'm gonna throw up.

chill out - we all know you want Storm.

and how do you not know who Polaris is??!?

you're so bossy with your threads.

if i see "I WANT STORM" one more time i'm gonna throw up.

chill out - we all know you want Storm.

and how do you not know who Polaris is??!?

lol, i hered her mentioned in x men legends 2 but never saw her, who is she , wats her powers.?????????

are you guys mental!?

theres no way in hell hasbro is going to do a wave with 5(!!!!!!) women in it,youd be lucky to get 2

theres no way you are getting storm,jean,lilandra,jubilee,and polaris in the same wave,no way in hell

Hahahahhahaha. you read my mind.

how about this.

an exclusive gay pack with

1. northstar

2. anole (new x-men)

3. colossus

4. karma

5. hulkling

6. wiccan

*i never thought colossus would be gay.

Hahahahhahaha. you read my mind.

how about this.

an exclusive gay pack with

1. northstar

2. anole (new x-men)

3. colossus

4. karma

5. hulkling

6. wiccan

*i never thought colossus would be gay.

Actually I believe only the ultimate version of Petey swings that way. Pretty sure the 616 is laying some pine with Kitty right now.

But in answer to the post. No, I really would not buy that pack, Do we need a new Storm, yes. But how about a decent Modern Storm that would go well side by side with Black Panther. And did I vote and want the Lilandra figure, hell yes. But I may be in the minority here, but I am not that interested in Silver Samurai or a Jim Lee Jean. And I only have limited interest in Forge. I would be much more interested in seeing other X-men Heroes and villains done right. A new Rogue for one would be great in the two packs. Current Costume, interchangable hands so you have gloved, none glove. A decent Emma Frost? Warpath, Polaris, Magneto, Rockslide, Darkchylde(I would give my left one for a Darkchylde figure especially the one from New X-Men). And do not even get me on the NEED for a Multiple Man army builder.

are you guys mental!?

dude, the guy just asked if we were gonna buy a wave if it was released with that line up... i don't think he asked if we think that hasbro would make such a wave... i'd buy it if it's there, but we all know it's not gonna happen the way he wanted it. ;)

No, I wouldn't buy that wave of figures. My wave I would like is

Gladiator

Polaris

Sunfire

Guardian

Multiple Man (with variant Xfactor outfit)

Silver Samurai

BAF-Sauron

This wave would sell so well! think of how many multiple men would sell by themselves in an equal ratio of his orignal costume or something else with his xfactor digs.

lol, i hered her mentioned in x men legends 2 but never saw her, who is she , wats her powers.?????????

Quick question: Have you ever read the comic books? I only ask because not ever reading them is the only way I can figure out how you could be such a huge fan of Storm and not know who Polaris is.

If not I'm sure if you asked in the comic forums what would be some good trades to pick up and read you'd get some quality recomendations. There's alot of great X-Men stories out there. (alot of which feature Storm) :)

get rid of storm and you might have soemthing there.

@loll@ Now you are gonna get attacked by the guy who started this thread.

I would only buy one or two from this wave. I'd buy an entire wave if it included:

1.) Madrox(w/ trenchcoat, variant without a trench coat and different head)

2.) Storm (X-treme X-Men)

3.) Rogue (current green costume)

4.) Anole

5.) FA Angel (he's really the only first appearance x-man I want)

6.) Corsair

7.) Warpath (classic with X-Force variant)

8.) Morph (Exiles)

BAF: Rockslide (I'm not sure he's big enough for a BAF) or Guido

So I think it's kinda obvious to everybody that the Storm groupie doesn't read the comics and possibly never has. It's also likely that their only familiarity with X-Men was that crappy animated show from the 90's probably still being syndicated on the BBC. This list is a joke and I'll tell you why:

FA Storm No: Possibly Storm's worst costume ever. Not to mention she isn't even an X-Man anymore. She's married to the Black Panther and has been kicking

around with him in his book as well as the Fantastic Four. The Storm from ML7 and the X-Men classic Storm are good enough (not to mention the

ML7 mohawk variant)

Lilandra No: She has so little to do with X-Men these days she should be considered in a cosmic wave or just worked into the general asst

Silver Samurai No: Same situation with Lilandra. Hasn't been in the books in the longest time. Should be worked into regular asst or maybe into the Wolverine

wave we all know is coming out next year

Jim Lee Jean Grey No: She's dead, Jim. She's been dead and that costume is really bad.

Forge No: Hasn't been an X-Man in well over a decade. He just tinkers around in his workshop in Dallas. That's all he does. Really.

Prof X with hover chair No: Uhh, he walks now (at least before getting his brains blown out by Bishop). Besides the ML Prof X warmed the pegs like Butter.

Morph Hell No: Never has nor ever will be an X-Man. You wanna do one for an Exiles wave, fine. But don't waste Hasbro's plastic on a figure that only

exists in the cartoon. Sheesh

Trask or Striker? WTH?!: What'll they come with? Anti-mutant picket signs? I seriously hope you're kidding.

Now if you actually READ X-Men and stay current with the storylines you would suggest:

Warpath: X-Men or new X-Force costume with his two knives

Multiple Man: has trenchcoat and make a variant with "M" tattoo on face

Rockslide: With removable hands

Polaris: Just to inform the ignorant, Polaris has been around since the 70's, dates Havok off and on, has magnetic powers, and is Magneto's daughter. Water

powers my right buttock.

Vulcan: in the Emperor Vulcan armor

See? and I'm a HUGE Cable fan and I didn't even include a modern Cable that I'd really like to have.

wait.... isnt scarlet which the daughter of magneto

Yep. She is, so is Polaris. Doesn't anybody read X-Men anymore?

you do realise that ML doesn't only involves the present stories? it also has to include people from all the periods.

Yes, I do and frankly that's the problem. I think it's obvious that Marvel Legend's target demographic is adult collectors. The kiddies have their movie lines like Spider-Man, Iron Man, Hulk, Fantastic Four etc and frankly it's suited to them. I think it's also safe to say that of the adult collectors that aren't scalping on ebay, most of us are comic readers or at least comic fans. There are some characters that are popular enough that Hasbro can feel confident that they can release multiple (i.e. dated) figures and they will sell. Spider-Man, Captain America, Wolverine, Iron Man, and Hulk all fit this category. Some figures, however, are probably only going to be made once, and what costume they are wearing can go a long way towards making that character appealing. For example:

Bucky: Can I get a show of hands of anyone who wanted a WWII Bucky as opposed to a Winter Soldier?

Luke Cage: This throwback to the 70's made most people laugh or vomit, take your pick. Most I've talked to would've preferred the cooler badder Luke Cage in

the comics currently. Sadly because the 1st Luke Cage was such a joke in sales, I doubt Hasbro will waste their time.

Ultron: Did anyone like the ML11 Ultron? Especially when there is a cooler, meaner version rocking the pages of Anniliation: Conquest right now?

Havok: Here again most collectors wanted Havok in one of his more recent costumes (like that unreleased prototype we've all seen pictures of). Instead we got

the suck 70's costume

I just think that collectors will be happier and Hasbro will make a lot more money if Hasbro paid more attention to what is going on in current comics and used that to benchmark character popularity and what would make a MARKETABLE figure.

wait.... isnt scarlet which the daughter of magneto

Yep. She is, so is Polaris. Doesn't anybody read X-Men anymore?

you do realise that ML doesn't only involves the present stories? it also has to include people from all the periods.

Yes, I do and frankly that's the problem. I think it's obvious that Marvel Legend's target demographic is adult collectors. The kiddies have their movie lines like Spider-Man, Iron Man, Hulk, Fantastic Four etc and frankly it's suited to them. I think it's also safe to say that of the adult collectors that aren't scalping on ebay, most of us are comic readers or at least comic fans. There are some characters that are popular enough that Hasbro can feel confident that they can release multiple (i.e. dated) figures and they will sell. Spider-Man, Captain America, Wolverine, Iron Man, and Hulk all fit this category. Some figures, however, are probably only going to be made once, and what costume they are wearing can go a long way towards making that character appealing. For example:

Bucky: Can I get a show of hands of anyone who wanted a WWII Bucky as opposed to a Winter Soldier?

Luke Cage: This throwback to the 70's made most people laugh or vomit, take your pick. Most I've talked to would've preferred the cooler badder Luke Cage in

the comics currently. Sadly because the 1st Luke Cage was such a joke in sales, I doubt Hasbro will waste their time.

Ultron: Did anyone like the ML11 Ultron? Especially when there is a cooler, meaner version rocking the pages of Anniliation: Conquest right now?

Havok: Here again most collectors wanted Havok in one of his more recent costumes (like that unreleased prototype we've all seen pictures of). Instead we got

the suck 70's costume

I just think that collectors will be happier and Hasbro will make a lot more money if Hasbro paid more attention to what is going on in current comics and used that to benchmark character popularity and what would make a MARKETABLE figure.

thank you. do you know which of my favorite organs I would cut off to get a Winter Soldier figure? As much as I liked the majority of series 3 ML, there were definately some bad calls. FA Cap. I love cap, don't get me wrong, but the figure just didn't work for me and the paints had his gloves looking for orang to me than red. And the only reason Bucky is cool again and that the newer readers know who he is is bc of Brubaker and the Winter Soldier. Sorry, if you have been dead for 50 years, you just ain't cool. when was the last time you said, wow, I really hope they do aflash back issue of your favorite comic?And lastly danger -- ok. Modern, but not real revelant to the history of the X-men. If you are gonna do an X villain How about Sauron, a decent Toad figure, Black Tom, Proteus, Mastermind...