Dc Universe Wave 2 release date????

sibigbossfan

They'll probably hit sometime in March, but always out in California first. The ports goods from China arrive in is in Long Beach so those who live in areas like San Diego, Santa Monica and Los Angeles almost always see then first. I'm in Philadelphia and probably won't see them until late March so it all depends on where you live, and what the manager of the toy department of your local retailer wants to put out and when. New product won't always go out until the older ones are sold.

The new release date is 3/31/08, Mattel was telling retailers they would be there on 2/1/08 then they never came and the retailers updated everyone everyweek saying Mattel hasn't gotten them in yet. Now the retailers site says 3/31/08 wich I am sure is just a cushion because of the misleading 2/1/08 date[probably got sick of the e-tailers hounding them for info]. So I would say 1-2 weeks we will see them.

so how many of you guyz ever found a variant RT??? He's the only one I still need from wave 1.

Dude, it has been said many times. Mattel is focusing on releasing series2 first and the series 1 variants are put on hold. The series 1 variants will be packed with the later series1 cases after series 2 will be out.

<br />
so how many of you guyz ever found a variant RT??? He's the only one I still need from wave 1.
<br />Dude, it has been said many times. Mattel is focusing on releasing series2 first and the series 1 variants are put on hold. The series 1 variants will be packed with the later series1 cases after series 2 will be out.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

what! your kidding. what the hell is the logic in that? sounds like to me Mattel was caught with their pants down & wasn't ready for how high in demand these figs would be.

well thanks any how for the info.

<br />
<br />Dude, it has been said many times. Mattel is focusing on releasing series2 first and the series 1 variants are put on hold. The series 1 variants will be packed with the later series1 cases after series 2 will be out.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

what! your kidding. what the hell is the logic in that? sounds like to me Mattel was caught with their pants down & wasn't ready for how high in demand these figs would be.

well thanks any how for the info.

I dont get it either. It seems like Mattel had the Red Tornado variant planned as a running change at the beginning or else they wouldn't need to delay him.