4 Iron Man Movie Figures up on hasbro toy shop

spidermanskrull

considering these are movie figures, do you think when it gets closer to the film they will be in stores in england this time, movie figures usually are ghost rider figures where and they were hasbro.

considering these are movie figures, do you think when it gets closer to the film they will be in stores in england this time, movie figures usually are ghost rider figures where and they were hasbro.

knowing hasbro we be getting them just as the movie is coming out.

yea im not going to buy the figures online unless its a last resort, I'll buy them on march 22 when they come to stores

yeah thats if they are available in stores, all the other Hasbro lines except 2 seem to be far and few between around here so i bought online to be safe.

if they show up in stores before then i buy em save my receipt and return the hts figures when they get here

now im already past iron man , i am just waitin for the Ronin 2packs!

Well when the Spider-man three figures came out I didn't want anything to do with them, but I have to say this is the first time I want Marvel movie figures. Every Walmart or any other store I go to are still over supplied with Spider-man 3 movie figures. I'll won't buy them online when I know they are going to be around for another year. Some of these figures can actually fit in with my ML Iron Man Hall of Armor Collection I started. I'm pretty excited and they won't be as hard to get as certain Marvel Legends figures are.

Don't worry, folks. When I see them, I plan on buying like ten of them to distribute to all my friends here ae TNI. I'll let y'all know when I have them in my grubby mitts...

• 2 weeks later...

This week at Target we received our initial shipments of Iron Man figures and paraphanelia (who's gonna buy an Iron Man nerf gun?) Unfortunately, they can't be sold until the 22nd. Our casepacks come with 10 figures: 4 Mark III, 3 Prototypes, 1 Mark II, 1 Mark I, and 1 Iron Monger. Also, Target has an Iron Man exclusive: The Silver Centurion Iron Man. We got a box of ten, which is probably all we'll get. I haven't heard or seen anything about where Titannium Man will show up.