Were is A.O.A Sunfire ...

aaozz9

as good as i think the aoa sunfire is storm shud have won, but that aside i think it was fixed because a month or two before the poll began i found a picture of the prototypes and sunfire want one on them, why was that, its a bit convinient that he wasnt on them and he won, but he look great i wont be able to get it but you guys will, he looks like a great figure though, enjoy him when ever he comes out.

as good as i think the aoa sunfire is storm shud have won, but that aside i think it was fixed because a month or two before the poll began i found a picture of the prototypes and sunfire want one on them, why was that, its a bit convinient that he wasnt on them and he won, but he look great i wont be able to get it but you guys will, he looks like a great figure though, enjoy him when ever he comes out.

it's going to be an online retail exclusive through wizard i believe.

close. itll be through there site.

he means HasbroToyShop.com

we might see the packaged version at the nycc. but seriously once this is out they have to bring out Northstar and Aurora as a twin pack, Lilandra FA Storm Silver Samurai in a x-men wave. Magneto and gambit can be left as prototype as far as i'm concerned.

we might see the packaged version at the nycc. but seriously once this is out they have to bring out Northstar and Aurora as a twin pack, Lilandra FA Storm Silver Samurai in a x-men wave. Magneto and gambit can be left as prototype as far as i'm concerned.

i hope they do bring liladra storm silver samuri out in an x men wave along with proffesor x hover chair, morph and forge.

i hope they do bring liladra storm silver samuri out in an x men wave along with proffesor x hover chair, morph and forge.

if you mean morph from the exiles okay, but for the last time morph from the 90's cartoon never existed in the comics. and ML is for comic books (with a few movie figure who con't get their own toyline thrown in).

id take an animated morph

id rather have AoA,but animated was a cool design

and if we can get made up movie figures (how many have we gotten now? 5 or 6?) why cant we get animated morph

becuase it was over a decade ago!!! the movie figure we got were they and then with the eexceptions of the x3 figures.

"as good as i think the aoa sunfire is storm shud have won, but that aside i think it was fixed because a month or two before the poll began i found a picture of the prototypes and sunfire want one on them, why was that, its a bit convinient that he wasnt on them and he won, but he look great i wont be able to get it but you guys will, he looks like a great figure though, enjoy him when ever he comes out. "

First of all the vote wasn't fixed, it may have not been fair in the sense that people could vote from different computers but that's always a risk with these things, as far I know the pictures of the prototypes were there from the start don't go bashing the poll just because your desired figure didn't win. Nothing personal but we get it you want a storm figure; but if you really want it put a picture or a sentence requesting it like the others do, instead of starting 10 topics which are basically the same subject of you requesting different versions of Storm.

Second of all, why a Morph figure, really??? He was just a filler for the cartoon and an uninteresting one at that. Now don't get me wrong, everyone has the right to express their opinion or request for a figure but like Tarot said he wasn't in the comics, I just rather that spot filled with an actual character from the comics.

there was morph from the exiles they could make. also marvel did make a series of comics called x-men adventures back in the early 90's which was based off the cartoon and yes morph was in it. so technically he was in comics. after all, marvel legends is for comic based characters.

Ok, first off I agree with Tarot, no animated Morph. In my consideration we have had far too many Movie figures in HML as it stands. Now if Hasbro would do the AOA X-men set, could we get a Wild Child to go with our Sabretooth. And seriously would need a Blink figure. Abyss would be a pretty cool figure to own as well. Really is limitless. As for the figures that "lost"... I would say we have a rather strong chance of seeing them made. Northstar and Aurora scream 2 pak, and I would say Storm Would be made as well down the line.

I'd love a few more AoA's to keep Wolvie and co company. I've already customised everyone from the storyline except Bishop, Mystique, Destiny, Sinister, the Outcasts and Gen Next

http://www.figurerealm.com/ViewCustoms.php?UID=1673

but I'd be up for an Abyss! He's a bit too obscure for anytime soon though mind. I could see maybe Maggie, Cyclops, Wild Child, Rogue and Morph in the future should AoA ever be revisited in the comics, although I believe the AoA reality no longer exists thanks to M-Day!?