Think we will see new vesions of those ML in 2008?

abazou

Ok i know they were released before but they look different in the comics now.

1- Iron fist (new costume and he looks much taller and thinner in the comics)

2- Luke cage powerman (well he looks totaly diff than his ML release now)

3- Bucky winter soldier (i just dont know why they released the ww2 cap/bucky and not winter soldier)

4- Herculese (he's got his comic now and new look)

5- X23 (new costume)

6- Colosus 616 version (its almost impossible to find now so how about a new release hasbro)

7- Nighcrawler (new costume and sword)

8- Iceman (New costume and the old 1 looked really bad anyway)

I really want a ultimate Luke Cage ........... @smilepunch@

i've never seen ultimate luke cage

Why not ........... @grumpy@

Yeah !!! you right is the moder version what I mean ...... lol

Definately need that unreleased hoverchair Charlie! Make it a 2 pack with the scaled down Icons Maggie and Hasbro would get my money!

I'd really like to see a more up to date version of Luke Cage, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch (as a woman this time folks), Cloak and Dagger and Havok (either the blue visor or an X-Factor version with Lorna).

This will turn into a another wishlist if I carry on :P

I would say X23, Winter Solider, Nightcrawler, Iceman, and Luke Cage have a good chance. The others not so much. I do agree we need a new Mystique in black, Prof X in hover chair and Scarlet Witch. Add Rogue to that list too.

Draven